I think BLoW Guild just died...

I was in blow for a while, until i got kicked because Charan disagreed with me about the difficulty of merciless for trappers. This was back in 1.0
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
"
TheWretch wrote:

Nice try but you were kicked for different reasons. I could tell you why but you'd report my post and try to get me probated, we've had this dance before you and me. Stop trying to pile on when you think you've got a chance at a cheap shot. Go away.

I was kicked because charan disagreed with me on something. It is that simple.

So a reason perhaps, just a very poor one as a basis for a kick.

Loving the bait though, pretending you can tell me what to do again are we?

<3

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
This thread does not belong in General Discussion. I don't think any other (non?-)guild has enough of a sense of entitlement to place its business here, as if everyone cares.

Not saying this discussion shouldn't exist, mind you. Probably would have made sense appended to BLOW guild thread.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Aug 23, 2015, 2:59:29 PM
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
This thread does not belong in General Discussion. I don't think any other (non?-)guild has enough of a sense of entitlement to place its business here, as if everyone cares.

Not saying this discussion shouldn't exist, mind you. Probably would have made sense appended to BLOW guild thread.

^This man speaks the truth.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Skyforth wrote:
I was in blow for a while, until i got kicked because Charan disagreed with me about the difficulty of merciless for trappers. This was back in 1.0

Sounds reasonable ???
Alexis
*smiles*

=@[.]@= boggled
=~[.]^= naughty wink
Thread has been been locked due to the continued hostile and non-constructive comments.

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact support@grindinggear.com
Please contact support@grindinggear.com if you need any help.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info