Elemental Hit

If it could spawn on an item (which I kind of doubt), it would benefit from all of those modifiers.
"
Reikaku wrote:
Silly question:

Since this skill is tagged as Fire/Cold/Lighting, does that mean that the following weapon could *potentially* exist and boost this skill to lvl 26?

+2 Cold Gems
+2 Fire Gems
+2 Lighting Gems

Has anyone tried this? I did a quick browse through this thread and couldn't see anything that stuck out.

an item like that cant exist cause those mods are all the same kind of prefix
Dogs Summoner - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/885199
"
Amiag wrote:
"
Reikaku wrote:
Silly question:

Since this skill is tagged as Fire/Cold/Lighting, does that mean that the following weapon could *potentially* exist and boost this skill to lvl 26?

+2 Cold Gems
+2 Fire Gems
+2 Lighting Gems

Has anyone tried this? I did a quick browse through this thread and couldn't see anything that stuck out.

an item like that cant exist cause those mods are all the same kind of prefix
they're not when players can have a +2 melee and +2 specific element.
they are and it cant happen

u can easily check by browsing the shop indexer if u dont believe me
Dogs Summoner - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/885199
shop indexer? there's a list of affix's on the website already and the patch notes explicitly stated stacking is possible for level increases like from +2 one element and +1 to any.
"
soul4hdwn wrote:
shop indexer? there's a list of affix's on the website already and the patch notes explicitly stated stacking is possible for level increases like from +2 one element and +1 to any.

You said +2 +2 though, which isn't possible, all the +2 mods are exclusive with each other. You can +2 and +1 all gems though like you just said, but your initial statement was wrong.
"
PyrosEien wrote:
"
soul4hdwn wrote:

You said +2 +2 though, which isn't possible, all the +2 mods are exclusive with each other. You can +2 and +1 all gems though like you just said, but your initial statement was wrong.
Are the +2 mods explicitly exclusive? OR just happen to be all prefixes?
IGN - PlutoChthon, Talvathir
Good afternoon.
Why this skill is not reduced damage modifier 50% less Weapon Damage (Quill Rain)? This modifier reduces elemental damage recieved from things and auras, but not on this skill.
At the same time, this skill gets a bonus from Weapon Elemental Damage.

I think that if this skill comes under modifiers of Weapon Elemental Damage, Increased Damage, he should get hit and a modifier less Weapon Damage, as a modifier gets less Damage

Or at the skill does not work and modifiers less Damage (LMP, GMP)? And it gets only positive modifiers, and any negative?

Thanks in advance.
it is affected by quil rain, this skill randomly adds one of the three elements listed at a time to each weapon attack made. numbers on skill just doesn't change for improvements or penalties.
Any chance we could get a change to this so that it never uses the same element twice in a row? It would make it a (more) interesting choice to use with Elemental Equilibrium, without drastically affecting its power level.
IGN - PlutoChthon, Talvathir

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info