Cleave

just had my cleave gem level up 1 kill before lvl 4 for my templar, slight imbalance
I would like it if, when you kill a monster with one cleave, that the monster falls in two pieces like you cut it in half. Thanks!

I really like the noise that cleave makes.
I haven't found anu specific issue with Cleave. Great animation, postprocess and sound.

I use mine with Gain Life On Hit.
anyone have success with blood rage, life on hit and warlords mark? i find im dying rather quickly and have to be super focused all the time, less enjoyable. also, what does quality add to cleave?
"
bingobill wrote:
what does quality add to cleave?

1% attack speed per 1% quality
The AOE effect of cleave seems to affect creatures that reside on Z levels other than the "caster's", e.g. killed a skeleton archer who was on a platform above the character (shift+attacking), which is, I assume, not intended behavior.
"
ksjav wrote:
The AOE effect of cleave seems to affect creatures that reside on Z levels other than the "caster's", e.g. killed a skeleton archer who was on a platform above the character (shift+attacking), which is, I assume, not intended behavior.
This has been added to the list of issues to fix at some point. Thanks.
I think the aoe radius on cleave needs to be increased or something because it misses constantly despite 93% hit chance :/
Last edited by tidus1492 on Jun 29, 2012, 10:35:18 AM
I can't use cleave when i dual wield
The skill is greyed out
"
Kimowich wrote:
I can't use cleave when i dual wield
The skill is greyed out

"Only works with Axes and Swords"
TehHammer is not a crime!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type