[2.0] [Tempest] Atziri Farmer - RF Iron Will Block Incin

got a question, what was ur dps with 5l ?
i run a 6l but the only 6l chest i got and can afford is the corrupted one i found, lol its RRRBBG so i run life leech, fire pen, iron will, spell echo, incin, LMP / Slower proj and with rightous up and a lvl 18 gem at lvl 82 i have only 14k with slower proj
HC ThisIsCryptoStory - 92 Marauder - Max Block Cyclone
HC CryptoCanBow - 87 Ranger - LA Crit
HC CryptoCanSpeed - 82 Shadow - Nothing
HC CryptoCanScion - 90 Scion - Elemental Reave
HC CryptoFirsteverTempla - 78 Templar - Max Block Incinerate
"
got a question, what was ur dps with 5l ?
i run a 6l but the only 6l chest i got and can afford is the corrupted one i found, lol its RRRBBG so i run life leech, fire pen, iron will, spell echo, incin, LMP / Slower proj and with rightous up and a lvl 18 gem at lvl 82 i have only 14k with slower proj

Echo
Incin
Pen
IW
SP

Level 19 Gem on

19.7k Tooltip
hmm i guess i just need to lvl up and lvl gems up, its a very solid build , i find running life leech while in maps is alot better than not, since i have no fire leech . cant always rely on cwdt curse, how do you map without life leech?
Last edited by Blade1405 on Aug 22, 2015, 10:32:38 AM
"
hmm i guess i just need to lvl up and lvl gems up, its a very solid build , i find running life leech while in maps is alot better than not, since i have no fire leech . cant always rely on cwdt curse, how do you map without life leech?

loads of armour and having a cwdt lvl 1 allows it to proc almost always, the leech from WM is just so great.

Current character has over 20k armour with "okay" gear and AA. Physical damage does almost nothing in 76 maps, still in the low 80s, we'll see how higher maps do.
"
"

loads of armour and having a cwdt lvl 1 allows it to proc almost always, the leech from WM is just so great.

Current character has over 20k armour with "okay" gear and AA. Physical damage does almost nothing in 76 maps, still in the low 80s, we'll see how higher maps do.

what auras do u run in maps?
Last edited by Blade1405 on Aug 22, 2015, 11:39:20 AM
Hey, did anyone consider using incinerate totems with RF? Rain of splinters gem would allow us to drop LMP partially mitigating less damage from spell totem, 30% less cast speed would still remain though. Using totems should help with mana problems, no need to wear elreon jewelry I guess. Totems die easly, but perhaps we can use Rallying Cry to draw agro. What do you guys think?
Why Hallowed life flasks?
also how important is Rumi's? If you could only get one would you get Rumi's on Catalyst?

If using Catalyst do you still use the same neck?
Domination IGN: RangerThrow
Last edited by kmaldona on Aug 23, 2015, 5:04:41 PM
"
Hey, did anyone consider using incinerate totems with RF? Rain of splinters gem would allow us to drop LMP partially mitigating less damage from spell totem, 30% less cast speed would still remain though. Using totems should help with mana problems, no need to wear elreon jewelry I guess. Totems die easly, but perhaps we can use Rallying Cry to draw agro. What do you guys think?

Cool idea, can be done, but fuck totems.
"
Why Hallowed life flasks?
also how important is Rumi's? If you could only get one would you get Rumi's on Catalyst?

If using Catalyst do you still use the same neck?

Rumi's isn't needed, get a Iron Skin Granite instead

Catalyst

Up to you whether you think 22% spell block is worth it or not.
Are you still running that neck with Catalyst
Domination IGN: RangerThrow

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info