[2.0] [Tempest] Atziri Farmer - RF Iron Will Block Incin

"
Kanobe wrote:
"
stambo4 wrote:

Okay, still not perfect gear but did best i could.I boosted my life up to 5.8k but im still degening.I have 680 life regen per second and im degening with like 7-8 per second.Is that normal?Do i need 800 like you.And i guess its not safe to enter atziri like that, right?

Looking at your tree, it looks like you are missing the 0.8 regen node near the marauder starting area.

Great build btw Cybii, killed Atziri for the first time a couple of weeks back. I ripped after a few more runs though. I stood a little close to the trio when they first activated, got simultaneously hit by the cycloner and titty-bitch and insta-ripped with rumi's up. I was pretty surprised, this was with 9k or so base armour and 7k hp.

I re-rolled with what I can only assume is something similar to what you have hinted at with 110% reservation. Currently at 17k armour with a pretty poor 1k armour roll on my chest. Physical damage is negligible in the maps I have done so far!

How valuable do you consider the soul of steel cluster? With already such high armour values i'm not sure how worth while it would be to pick up.

Looking forward to seeing your new tree as well as other updates to the build!

Oh god....didn't even notice that these notes in the starting marauder area are differen,I tought that it doesn't matter which way i take.Thanks man :D stop the deregen with 20 lvl purity of fire too.
Did my first atzri kill , thnx for the build cybil! got a a flask !!xD

I should have checked the thread again, because i was strugling with dual strike guy.
"
"
In which order do you recommend to kill the trio boss and why?

1 Titty bitch cause she can one bang you if your not careful where as the others cannot really do that.

2 Dual Striker cause he is going to kill you if he's up last.

3 Cycloner cause he's easy as fuck when your bleed immune.

"
Looking at your tree, it looks like you are missing the 0.8 regen node near the marauder starting area.

Great build btw Cybii, killed Atziri for the first time a couple of weeks back. I ripped after a few more runs though. I stood a little close to the trio when they first activated, got simultaneously hit by the cycloner and titty-bitch and insta-ripped with rumi's up. I was pretty surprised, this was with 9k or so base armour and 7k hp.

I re-rolled with what I can only assume is something similar to what you have hinted at with 110% reservation. Currently at 17k armour with a pretty poor 1k armour roll on my chest. Physical damage is negligible in the maps I have done so far!

How valuable do you consider the soul of steel cluster? With already such high armour values i'm not sure how worth while it would be to pick up.

Looking forward to seeing your new tree as well as other updates to the build!

Soul of steel isn't needed for Apex, if your looking to get into higher maps (78+) then it's worth cuz of the amount of armour we already have. If your doing the IR/grace thing then finding a 1.5k eva, 1.5k arm chest shouldn't be too hard, rolling colours would also be easier. Aye, currently on 23k armour, dropped block completely just to experiment, take fuck all damage on the Trio since I sky rocket to 40k-45k with a Granite up. That is still with mediocre gear.

so, i'm having a bit of trouble with this build. my life is stable with VERY small regen with RF running (is that how it's supposed to work?) and my damage is decent, but i just feel like i'm getting hit really hard, pretty often.

also, my mana isnt stable when using incin, do i just need to pick up more mana nodes?

i feel that my gear is good overall, so just curious what i'm missing?

I realize i'm still only lvl 75, but, felt that it would be stronger at this point.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Naio/characters <--- the character is "naiomziri"

i'm playing in standard, so i dont need TONS of def, but, just feel too squishy at the moment.
Last edited by Naio on Aug 29, 2015, 1:18:05 AM
"
Naio wrote:
so, i'm having a bit of trouble with this build. my life is stable with VERY small regen with RF running (is that how it's supposed to work?) and my damage is decent, but i just feel like i'm getting hit really hard, pretty often.

also, my mana isnt stable when using incin, do i just need to pick up more mana nodes?

i feel that my gear is good overall, so just curious what i'm missing?

I realize i'm still only lvl 75, but, felt that it would be stronger at this point.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Naio/characters <--- the character is "naiomziri"

i'm playing in standard, so i dont need TONS of def, but, just feel too squishy at the moment.

In order to have an infinite level 20 Incinerate you'll either need an Elreon amulet or two -8 rings and 26% mana reduction to hit a 2 cost incinerate with a 5 link (38% for a 6 link with faster cast). If you have enough mana regen you can get away with a 3 cost incinerate, which would need 22% reduction for a 5 link and 35% reduction for a 6 link.

You get 15% reduction from the life nodes with cost reduction and 8% from Versatility so you just need 3% more, which means either spending a skill point, or preferably a jewel with reduced mana cost.

As for taking less damage you should run Arctic Armour and/or Determination/Grace(with IR). Also, you can run chaos golem and fit in molten shell and/or a blind in your CWDT setup. Immortal Call is an option, but I'm undecided as to whether it's worth it or not.

Grace + AA is the most defense versus physical, but it requires an Alpha's Howl, a level 2 enlighten, 3 skill points, and a lot of dex to run. I'm planning on running AA + Determination/Anger eventually, but I'll need to get a Black Sun Crest and a level 3 Enlighten before I can.

As for increasing your damage, there's a lot of ways. Higher level/quality gems, better jewels, more strength, switching to a Doon Cuebiyari, using Doryani's Invitation, more damage from rings/amulets. I'm currently at 20.2k tooltip with a 6 link using item rarity(25.8k with 12%/20 faster cast), LMP, fire golem and no anger. I'm working on getting a level 21 incinerate by leveling multiple quality incinerates.

You can look at my profile and the character Gorbad if you want to see my Items or Skill Tree.
Last edited by GorshaDesse on Aug 29, 2015, 6:48:16 AM
Loving the build. I still have no perfect items, I'm using what I have in my stash... But I had shitload of amulets so I have crafted myself this today:

and I'm thinking about some wand with proj. speed / fire dmg / spell dmg / fire dmg leech to replace my Cybil's. Anyone tried it? Would it work?

Tried this build and currently lvl 77, 4329 hp incinerate dmg 7k tooltips when aura and rf is on and block chance is 35% are my stats very low? coz im having some problem with maps lvl 73 and above or those boss that shoot very fast projectile

https://web.poe.garena.in.th/account/view-profile/firstter1/characters

I have this. I need some more? Help me pls.

I like you build so much

Thx for anscer.

If anyone has problem with mana regen or Int, I recommend the Mana Flows node near Art of the Gladiator.
It costs 2 passive points , but we get:
+10 to maximum Mana
+24% increased maximum Mana
+40% Mana regen rate
+20 Int

Imo it's totally worth it.
Nice build, much cheaper than the usual RF builds, with only the shield being mandatory.
I could sustain RF arounf lv69-70, but you have to improve life regen a little bit further to be able to take small hits and still regen reasonably.

Real confort starts around lv80, when you can have about 6k hp.

Just wish I had a 6-link though, but a 5-link already makes it epic, you just have to switch between LMP (good to spray the whole screen), slower projectiles (for bosses) and faster projectiles (sniper mode to tackle things you don't wanna go melee with from 1,5 screen away).

Also, it's always good to mention it, but even if you're on a budget, please at least use a +20% incinerate, the +40 projectile speed is too good to pass on. For the rest of the gems, quality is less benefitial.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info