[2.0] [Tempest] Atziri Farmer - RF Iron Will Block Incin

Hi mate - I have nearly the same build currently lvl 80 but i pick up iron reflexes and run grace. Allows you ALOT more armor as you can wear crazy hybrid armor/eva gear which is also cheap, dont really miss the dmg from anger.

Also rumi's would be nice and blood rage was something I was considering , the frenzy charges add alot of dps but not sure if I can maintain the regen.

D
Last edited by sneakyd on Jul 27, 2015, 8:04:44 AM
"
Hi mate - I have nearly the same build currently lvl 80 but i pick up iron reflexes and run grace. Allows you ALOT more armor as you can wear crazy hybrid armor/eva gear which is also cheap, dont really miss the dmg from anger.

Also rumi's would be nice and blood rage was something I was considering , the frenzy charges add alot of dps but not sure if I can maintain the regen.

D

Yo dude.

Yeah. IR is a possibility. It's 3 points away and can potentially be huge in terms of armour, so it's definitely worth looking into if you've got gear that has 200 eva/200 armour and plan to run Grace. Armour is so fucking worth it in 2.0, I cannot emphasize on this enough, even my Flame Totem bro's, currently in the 90s on Tempest stack armour. Loosing Anger is only 3-4k Tooltip for me, so gaining the fat armour from Grace is 100% worth probably. Not running anger is no problem, since our Damage is way enough.

Got my rumi's on my 24th run I believe, from the Vaal's. Pretty lucky, and it's sick.

You can run Blood Rage if you have a lvl 1 cwdt with Warlords Mark. At level 1, you'l proc it constantly, thus having it up at all times and regen shouldn't be a problem. The Frenzy charges are defo more damage, and will allow you to clear maps/trash quicker, however the only fight in Apex where it could be useful is the Trio after one of them died, killing the adds will grant you charges consistently. On the Vaal's it's useless since you won't get any, nor Atziri, unless you have a crazy duration and they stay up after the add wave. It's not really needed and can be annoying if your WM is not up, but it can be run.
Last edited by NEARRRR on Jul 27, 2015, 8:32:34 AM
Yea the warlords mark is a great idea - I was manually casting end cry. Going to try that out.

Also like your CWDT better then mine. I also have a lvl 1 firestorm for a bit more leach though which you might want to try.

Thanks for posting the build and for the reply.

D

Last edited by sneakyd on Jul 27, 2015, 9:22:10 AM
Hello nice build

What's the skill gem thats missing from your boots thanks
"
Hello nice build

What's the skill gem thats missing from your boots thanks

Nothing. I use to have Curse on hit in there but took it out because the chaining from Tempest shield wasn't as reliable to curse with. It's a free spot. You could possibly change the righteous fire gems in there and run a 4L righteous fire with conc to scale the damage gained from the RF burn. Or put in a vaal skill.
Last edited by NEARRRR on Jul 27, 2015, 11:20:52 AM
what type of shields do you get and how is your mana cost so low?

also why slower projectiles doesnt faster projectiles give yo more speed and damage?
Last edited by Investments on Jul 27, 2015, 6:17:43 PM
"
what type of shields do you get and how is your mana cost so low?

also why slower projectiles doesnt faster projectiles give yo more speed and damage?

>what type of shields do you get

Rise of the Phoenix for the fire res to run RF

>how is your mana cost so low?

-8 rings + Reduced Mana nodes + the Regen nodes we pick up deal with the cost of Incinerate without having to invest in many mana regen nodes/mana regen rings/necks

>also why slower projectiles doesnt faster projectiles give yo more speed and damage?

Faster Proj gives more speed ye, but slower proj is far more damage, we can get nice and close to most of the heavy hitters with plenty of armour, end charges, fortify and WM
Last edited by NEARRRR on Jul 28, 2015, 10:15:48 AM
"
"

Faster Proj gives more speed ye, but slower proj is far more damage, we can get nice and close to most of the heavy hitters with plenty of armour, end charges, fortify and WM

please explain faster projectiles gives 50% proj speed and 20% damage

slower projectiles gives 30% reduced speed and 20% more damage how can it do more if it tech is slower and offers the same amount of damage?
The difference is the "increased" vs "more" damage mod, the latter being way better.
"
reThenok wrote:
The difference is the "increased" vs "more" damage mod, the latter being way better.

thank you for clearing that up for me

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info