[2.0] [Tempest] Atziri Farmer - RF Iron Will Block Incin

"
"
Can you tell me how you managed to get 162 intelligence?I don't see any intelligence except only in your 1 ring.

Ancestral Knowledge, Int from Stone, int from one ring.

Could craft 2 rings with dex+int quite easily, and drop Ancestral Knowledge, too lazy to do it though.

I'm sorry for being annoying but....can you give me some advides what to do upgrade next in my build?I'm kinda new in this game and im literally stuck right now.Don't know what to buy next and so on.I'm lvl 68 and i've got only 4.5k life and i have life in almost every gear, except 2 rings.I have no idea how to boost it to 5k and more.Please help me :(

Spoiler

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEAAdwEswUtBg4GOQn2C2EMXw3NFCAZLho4Gj4cpxzOJy8n7SkuK1AuUzH7NZI62DwtPQ89_ECgQYdDMUd-UWBTpVcNWGNboF8_ZU1odGjybzt07XXLd-N4DXrvfA58uHy7f-ODX4PMhNmMz41-kFWiAKdVqW6tja9sr6e18rc-vTa-p8AawGbEFcT2xYrGrsbYzZjPftNv1HzYvdlh2mLawepi7w7wH_Gs8wb2SPno-6r-Cv5U?accountName=stambo4&characterName=stam__bo
"
I'm sorry for being annoying but....can you give me some advides what to do upgrade next in my build?I'm kinda new in this game and im literally stuck right now.Don't know what to buy next and so on.I'm lvl 68 and i've got only 4.5k life and i have life in almost every gear, except 2 rings.I have no idea how to boost it to 5k and more.Please help me :(

*Replace your wand
*Put LMP instead of GMP
*Fill in the Health Nodes on tree
*Get STR on every gear piece
*Get a 5L

All you can really do. Every jewel slot you have should consist of a 5-7% max life roll as well.
Just one question, do the rings for this build have to be -8 mana cost, or can it go lower, like -6, etc.
Want info on builds or you need something?
Contact me on Discord - discord.gg/s9kzKCT
"
vetroxbl wrote:
Just one question, do the rings for this build have to be -8 mana cost, or can it go lower, like -6, etc.

This will depend on how many links you are running, how many reduced mana cost nodes you take and your incinerate level.

Personally with 22 mana/s regen, and a cast speed of 0.07 (mana used every 0.014 because of spell echo) I have to run with a skill cost of 3 for it to be self sustained. (calculated with manaregen/(1/cast time))

As i'm running a 6L with a 21gem I have to run 4 passives, a 5% reduced mana cost jewel and 2x -8 rings. (((9*1.4*1.4*1.4*1.2*0.96*0.96*0.97*0.94*0.95)-16)/2) = 3.82 = 3 (always rounds down from what I can tell)

If you are running a 4L or a 5L with iron will (cast speed of 0.10, mana regen 22) you could run with with a skill cost of 4. This could be achieved with the two passives near marauder and a total of -13 between jewelry. (((9*1.4*1.4*1.4)*0.96*0.96)-13)/2) = 4.88 = 4

Ofcourse this will vary depending on your base mana regen, cast speed etc so you may have to do the calculations for your own situation.
Last edited by Kanobe on Aug 27, 2015, 3:55:22 AM
Doryani's Invitation Heavy Belt with fire damage good for this build?
"
Doryani's Invitation Heavy Belt with fire damage good for this build?

Can do, not needed, in a HC league I wouldn't recommend it.
"
"

*Replace your wand
*Put LMP instead of GMP
*Fill in the Health Nodes on tree
*Get STR on every gear piece
*Get a 5L

All you can really do. Every jewel slot you have should consist of a 5-7% max life roll as well.

Okay, still not perfect gear but did best i could.I boosted my life up to 5.8k but im still degening.I have 680 life regen per second and im degening with like 7-8 per second.Is that normal?Do i need 800 like you.And i guess its not safe to enter atziri like that, right?

Spoiler
Last edited by stambo4 on Aug 27, 2015, 2:33:30 PM
"
Okay, still not perfect gear but did best i could.I boosted my life up to 5.8k but im still degening.I have 680 life regen per second and im degening with like 7-8 per second.Is that normal?Do i need 800 like you.And i guess its not safe to enter atziri like that, right?

How much ES do you have?
"
"

How much ES do you have?

"
stambo4 wrote:

Looking at your tree, it looks like you are missing the 0.8 regen node near the marauder starting area.

Great build btw Cybii, killed Atziri for the first time a couple of weeks back. I ripped after a few more runs though. I stood a little close to the trio when they first activated, got simultaneously hit by the cycloner and titty-bitch and insta-ripped with rumi's up. I was pretty surprised, this was with 9k or so base armour and 7k hp.

I re-rolled with what I can only assume is something similar to what you have hinted at with 110% reservation. Currently at 17k armour with a pretty poor 1k armour roll on my chest. Physical damage is negligible in the maps I have done so far!

How valuable do you consider the soul of steel cluster? With already such high armour values i'm not sure how worth while it would be to pick up.

Looking forward to seeing your new tree as well as other updates to the build!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info