[2.0] [Tempest] Atziri Farmer - RF Iron Will Block Incin

"
"
In which order do you recommend to kill the trio boss and why?

1 Titty bitch cause she can one bang you if your not careful where as the others cannot really do that.

2 Dual Striker cause he is going to kill you if he's up last.

3 Cycloner cause he's easy as fuck when your bleed immune.

Damn I've been doing the Dual Striker last all along and was wondering why I was struggling so much. Thanks for clearing this up.
"
"
Hi,
Question: Do you need Chaos Resistance for Atziri? In your defense sheet you only have 13 chaos res, but I think the trio does some chaos damage right?

Don't need it

Clouds spawned after the cycloner cyclone's and after a member dies is chaos iirc. Get out of it, easy.

Thx for the answer ;)
Another thing I thought about: In your final tree you could change a 14% armour node for +1% blockchance (in the Marauder starting area). Wouldnt that be better?
Hey Cybii, first of all thank you for your build! I started out with RaizQT's build but transitioned to yours. It's working out OK so far, however I'm barely over the reg border for RF and lose health pretty fast against single hard-hitting mobs. My equip is pretty bad but maybe you can give me some tips to improve my survivability/kill speed. Also which auras should I use? (I don't know how to post my character data here, but you can look it up in my profile). Oh and I'm playing in Warbands, so survivability is not as important as in Tempest I guess.

Thank you for being so active in your guide thread!
"
Thx for the answer ;)
Another thing I thought about: In your final tree you could change a 14% armour node for +1% blockchance (in the Marauder starting area). Wouldnt that be better?

Can do, neither is a huge difference.
"
Hey Cybii, first of all thank you for your build! I started out with RaizQT's build but transitioned to yours. It's working out OK so far, however I'm barely over the reg border for RF and lose health pretty fast against single hard-hitting mobs. My equip is pretty bad but maybe you can give me some tips to improve my survivability/kill speed. Also which auras should I use? (I don't know how to post my character data here, but you can look it up in my profile). Oh and I'm playing in Warbands, so survivability is not as important as in Tempest I guess.

Thank you for being so active in your guide thread!

Purity of fire(for RF)
Anger (switch that to Grace in higher level maps, once you picked up IR, because it seems that's what your going for)

First of all change all your health flasks to Seething/Bubbling. Secondly, run a Ruby flask and a Granite flask. Popping your Ruby will regen your health 0 to a 100 real quick, roll Iron Skin on your Granite. Pop both at the same time, you should be solid along side your Bubbling/Seething flasks.

Other than that in terms of survivability, just stack gear and strength and life, keep end charges up, damage will come as you level your gems.
Last edited by NEARRRR on Aug 17, 2015, 11:41:34 AM
what do you use instead of whirling blade with doryani's and what is the link setup?
Hello everyone siralia here

I play in the same guild as Near(cybii) and he inspired me to make the atziri farmer. MY side of the story is going to be from a Tempest view point.

I wanted to write about my experience farming atziri in tempest, mostly to help out all you guys trying to down her in warbands/tempest for the first time. First runs are really exciting and it's cool content with very mechanical fights.

I started farming atziri at lvl 83, basicly just sacrificing life nodes to get all the mandatory nodes (jewels, IR, block, enough DPS). Do note that if you get sick armour only gear you can save 3 points and just pick up life, but gearing is so much easier with IR.

I have done probably like 50 runs and just spamming atziri all day.

The character i'm farming on is NearIsGod (if you want to look up the character in my profile).

So here is my current gear expect for the 20/20 incin that i bought for 2ex the entire package should be like max 30c and then you have to 5 link the chest which is going to cost you idk 1 ex.
Spoiler

You might think some of the master crafts are weird and shit. Which i agree, they are. The problem is the stats fir this build is super fucking tight int and dex need to be perfectly balanced.

jewels are here
Spoiler

These jewels are basicly all pretty shitty, but i don't need anything better so why bother upgrading.

The mana cost of my incinerate is currently 3, but i can channel stage 3 for like a minute before runnign OOM, so it doesn't really matter. If you get a 6 link (100% overkill) you might have to pick up righteous decree for mana or get reduced mana cost jewels.

Flaks per boss setup
Vaals
Spoiler

Trio
Spoiler

Atziri
Spoiler

I mean you can see my links in the gear above, but i'll just quickly go trough what i have done.
The helmet is basicly just support links and a way for me to get culling strike. I wanted to use whirling blades, but colours are a bitch with all armour gear. Offering is for necrovigil, fuck trash...
Shield is just golem and mobility skill. I never used whirling blades and was fine with flame dash from run 1. Only problem is if you forgot to hold down shift while casting the skill doesn't really work.
Chest is pretty self explanatory
Gloves are again just more utility + vaal haste. Vaal haste i feel is pretty mandatory as it allows me to do the bosses a bit differently.
Boots are for cdwt. See you might ask yourself, why is this retard not putting a gem into the 4 link. Let me tell you why. I was running a high level CWDT+mark+molten shell. On paper molten shell seems amazing, gives great armor that scales really well with all the % armour we get. DO NOT GET LURRED BY THE ILLUSION OF SAFETY. The problem i had was that when the titty btich rained me it would isntaly trigger and pop molten shell which on my GTX 970 causes me to lag for a brief momment, i almost died to this like 3 times. So i swapped to low level CWDT to proc more warlords marks, which made the trash A LOT easier, because i just leech out the ass.

I run my anger+purity of fire+righteous fire for all 3 fights. I didn't feel like grace was needed and anger allows me to cheese vaal as described below.

Vaal fight
The only thing i do differently because of vaal haste + atziri's promise is the way i do vaals. If you do not have the dps for it get both to 10% then cull them. If you do have the dps for it i would recommend doing it my way.
I have 25.7k tooltip before haste + promise. With this dps i just pop vaal haste + flask and kill the one vaal. Flame dash to the next vaal pop flask and kill him. Basicly it makes vaals a lot safer if you have the dps, because the only ability they should use is spawn adds.

Trio fight
I mean same shit as Near's videos. Buff up summon gollem, summon totem on the side, pop vaal haste, dash in try to bait cycloner, pop iron skin, give titty bitch the D while poping ruby if double striker gets close, kill titty bitch and fight over.

Atziri
Nothing new here just burn her and move out of lightning ONLY LIGHTNIGN WILL KILL YOU both in main and split phase, i always play atziri extremely safe (if you read this and stand in big flameblast lmao). I have rule that i use flask 4 for main phase flame blasts and flask 5 for splits, just to make sure i always have flasks. I just health pot if i drop low or get hit by spear.

Hope it helps, all hail atiziri god near.
Last edited by soerensko on Aug 18, 2015, 8:24:40 AM
"
what do you use instead of whirling blade with doryani's and what is the link setup?

Lightning Warp, FC, Reduced Duration.
I just wanted to say thanks for putting so much effort into your build , I was considering a few builds and chose this one because its very detailed and that helps as a newer player.

freese pulse \ added lightning \ lmp in a lifesprig is a good choice for the first 30 levels, im just keeping a incinerate on me to level (it was just a bit too mana hungry to start with at low level)
Whatever army I have, I'll lead against them...
...until I've won or I'm dead.
• Level 38 VS The World • https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1929461
• Crafting Service • https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2451155
Love the build, changed my cycloner into this build and farmed over 100 atziri this week =)
PM @KaspeR_Warbands (Warbands) | @KaspeRHC (Standard)
Standard Atziri Service www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1400006

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info