[2.0] [Tempest] Atziri Farmer - RF Iron Will Block Incin

Hi,
Question: Do you need Chaos Resistance for Atziri? In your defense sheet you only have 13 chaos res, but I think the trio does some chaos damage right?
I've always played rather squishy characters and this is the first "tank" I've ever created. Can't believe how much fun I'm having. Thank you!

Question though - when you transitioned from Cybil's Paw to Doryani's Catalyst - did you refund some of "Additional chance to block with shields" skill nodes?

Thanks again.
IGN: Slutty_Amazon
Would Blood Dance boots be recommended for this build? Starting this tonight!

btw you could really use a gem section in your guide.
The silent majority.
Last edited by PanicAK on Aug 16, 2015, 2:20:32 AM
So I got a 5l 6s lightning coil any suggestions on any changes to the base build? I am struggling to get that lightning resist up but I think I'll get there with a few more gear optimizations

I'm thinking with lightning coil my tankiness is pretty dam good, maybe I should move into more dmg nodes?
Last edited by Vexorr on Aug 16, 2015, 8:07:07 AM
"
Hi,
Question: Do you need Chaos Resistance for Atziri? In your defense sheet you only have 13 chaos res, but I think the trio does some chaos damage right?

Don't need it

Clouds spawned after the cycloner cyclone's and after a member dies is chaos iirc. Get out of it, easy.

"
I've always played rather squishy characters and this is the first "tank" I've ever created. Can't believe how much fun I'm having. Thank you!

Question though - when you transitioned from Cybil's Paw to Doryani's Catalyst - did you refund some of "Additional chance to block with shields" skill nodes?

Thanks again.

Nope. Were not just getting block nodes for the damage. Block is block and helps us survive.
"
Would Blood Dance boots be recommended for this build? Starting this tonight!

btw you could really use a gem section in your guide.

Nope. We don't get additional Frenzy Charges, and Frenzy charges useless in Apex for other than trash and half the Trio fight.

Ill try n'd do something about a gem section later.
"
So I got a 5l 6s lightning coil any suggestions on any changes to the base build? I am struggling to get that lightning resist up but I think I'll get there with a few more gear optimizations

I'm thinking with lightning coil my tankiness is pretty dam good, maybe I should move into more dmg nodes?

I cannot really suggest anything, just keep in mind that the damage mitigation Lcoil provides is probably worth loosing a bit of HP on gear there and here(not too much) in order to gain lightning res. You get the point.

You don't need more damage. If your just doing Apex, you do not need more damage. I assume you've seen my 5L video where I demolish Apex in 5 minutes. If your playing on a SC league then by all means go ahead. If your playing in HC, then no imo.
In which order do you recommend to kill the trio boss and why?
"
In which order do you recommend to kill the trio boss and why?

1 Titty bitch cause she can one bang you if your not careful where as the others cannot really do that.

2 Dual Striker cause he is going to kill you if he's up last.

3 Cycloner cause he's easy as fuck when your bleed immune.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info