[2.1] Anu's 11 Reserve Sillincinerate and 10 Reserve Sillidancer.

RF is a mod limiter.

That's totally not what this build is about.
Casually casual.

I totally thought this was league only and had just ignored it (for myself).

Dropped today, tested dancer in ele reflect 40% recovery map and it was a breeze with leech in for pen.
Casually casual.

"
Requesting a spoiler - where are you going to spend that final point?

Witch 16% spell damage or 6% ES.

I'm currently trying a non blood dance regen version. Respecced the bandit frenzy into a point and took the witch 16% spell node. I've been running a lot of Atziri (as 99-100 progression seems impossible with the current EU internet issues on top of a terrible map system) and the frenzy charges are not reliable when you want them most in Atziri. But I can bump my ES up a lot with rare boots or with rainbows that also have synergy with Rumi's. ES is a lot better for Atziri, especially as I plan to try uber at some point and regen isn't as necessary in high value as it is in actual presence, my damage is an issue, though.

400 ES per sec is still good and if I ever get a 21 incinerate (FML) the damage should also be improved, still on a 19, as a 20 isn't justifiable with the jewels I have to allow it.

I still have a lot of ES I can gain if exalts would drop, 9k easily achieved in 10 reserve regen build. Dropping blood dance also left me 2 dex short of using a 21 grace so I had to drop to 20, so lost some armour, but again, exalts can fix that if they drop. I'm also torn between Atziri belt and a chain, the fire damage on Atziri belt is nice.

So, right now, as I already have the witch 16% spell node, the final point is 6% ES.

Edit, went back to mapping and man are blood dance so much better, trade in 1k ES no questions, for mapping.
Respecced back into frenzy bandit.
Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Sep 24, 2015, 2:23:26 PM
Finally switched to standard gear and Im only barely breaking 5k es with Shav. My rings are shit, I was unlucky with es% rolls - it seems it will cost me greatly to get this done.
How did you gather all the ex needed to craft without trading?
"
arcadius wrote:
Finally switched to standard gear and Im only barely breaking 5k es with Shav. My rings are shit, I was unlucky with es% rolls - it seems it will cost me greatly to get this done.
How did you gather all the ex needed to craft without trading?

I've been without exalts throughout 2.0, lol.

I dropped a few in the first week of 2.0.0 and crafted poor %ES on 2 rings and ammy (like 5, 6, 9 or something), then recrafted the 2 rings, one OK (14?), one bad (8?). That was it, I had no exalts drop at all the rest of 2.0.0 through 2.0.3 until one dropped right at the end of 2.0.3 and I crafted %ES on another ammy (16), I actually ran with that ammy without a craft on it for most of that time as I needed the fire resist on it rather than use the first one.

I had 3 drop in 2.0.4 so far, recrafted the other ring (17) and YOLO exalted my gloves twice. The first hit light res, the second bricked (was crafted flat) them from 228 ES to 168, I now use one of the few back up pairs I have pre-exalt crafted.

If you are just breaking 5k with shavs and have %ES crafts on your rings and ammy (even if low) then you are either not getting the most out of discipline, have real low ES gloves or are not very high level.

Sillidancer is better left until mid-low 90s because of the hit it takes in ES which points help with, before that, sillincinerate can have over 8k ES at 90.

My 99 dancer is sat on 7300 some in the gear she is wearing in my profile now which is basically part crafted gloves, legacy shavs (but not a great roll) and 3 OKish % crafts on jewellery, no flat ES on jewellery, crafted flat on gloves, alphas, blood dance, dory belt, prism guardian. She was on 8500 as sillincinerate at 93 when I changed to sillidancer and dropped her to like 6700 which increased over the next 6 levels to where it is now (including the bit recent jewellery crafting mentioned).

Use rare ES boots (or strides, or those broken fucking Steppan Eard, lol), don't go ZO, go VP, sink points into 6% ES nodes as you level (and improve ES on gear) and play that way until you are comfortable that taking the ES hit going to dancer is OK (see above for example). You start to feel that your ES is good, VP leech (via WM and atziri fkask) is good at sustaining in combat but you feel threatened at times where regen would be better.

Sillincinerate first, dancer later. Dancer is solid though, really fucking solid.
Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Oct 3, 2015, 6:33:39 PM
Yea boots and gloves are not the best but decent (150+). Problem may also be in jewels, yours have all es% on them, mine are mainly damage.

Currently sitting on 15k dps with Consuming Dark and 18k with perf Doryani Catalyst. I feel like dagger is better because I can put LL instead of Fire pen and its safer than warlords which I find not that reliable (+ crazy leech with atziri flask)

Edit:

Bumped ES to ~5800 but still missing good jewelry. Dps went down to 14k with dagger (lv20 Incinerate possible with 1 cost reducing jewel)

Also I have this
Last edited by arcadius on Oct 4, 2015, 4:28:39 AM
I'd like to do one "silly" build, I almost have enough currency for everything, got lucky and got decent ventors gamble drop and some brittle emperors. I have one question tho and please dont kill me if its a stupid one because I am kinda noob(playing something over two months). Its optimal to have 90+lvl char and just respec it, right?
One more question - is this build Hall of Grandmasters viable?
"
3bygone3 wrote:
I'd like to do one "silly" build, I almost have enough currency for everything, got lucky and got decent ventors gamble drop and some brittle emperors. I have one question tho and please dont kill me if its a stupid one because I am kinda noob(playing something over two months). Its optimal to have 90+lvl char and just respec it, right?

Yeah, I did look once to see just at what level you needed to do a skeleton tree which linked all the keystones and it was something like 62 or so.

Yeah, All reserve but no aura strength, all keystones (including VP) and Arcane Vision, but no ES or jewels, only the ES you path through and the 1 jewel you pass through (Clear Mind I guess).

So you could effectively play the sillincinerate build for shits and giggles at like 62+ but you'd have shit for ES. But you would have all 11 reserves that go with that build which give you so much tanky and you could just level really quick in a safe zone and start slapping the points in ES, jewels and aura effectiveness as you go.

Sillincinerate is an end game build (80+), I wouldn't recommend it for levelling or even doing earlier than 80 (preferably 90) but you could if you really wanted at like 62 ish. Sillidancer is a 93+ build, though.

If you have a witch and she isn't 80+ but is 62+, give it a go if you want but it might be rough. The thing is, you can level so damned quick in safe zones at that level that even if it is really bad, it will get better quickly.

"
arcadius wrote:
One more question - is this build Hall of Grandmasters viable?

I dunno, I just ignore that place, mostly.

I had a look in when I dinged once, went through destroying shit then I ran out of flask charges and just exploded, didn't bother even going back in.

In other news: Witch just hit 99.9 \o/.

Ran out of chisels and I'm a bit tired. I'll push her to 100 tomorrow. I'm just a bit sad that I didn't get anywhere close to finishing her gear and gems on the way.
Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Oct 4, 2015, 2:37:41 PM
I am thinking about leveling sumonner witch, parts of my planned passive tree are the same (ES, mana reservation nodes) so that might do it I guess. Or maybe just try to build it somehow directly, dunno. Thanks for reply and great builds:)
Last edited by 3bygone3 on Oct 4, 2015, 4:15:53 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info