[2.1] Anu's 11 Reserve Sillincinerate and 10 Reserve Sillidancer.

FOR 2.1 WE REPLACE SPELL ECHO WITH FASTER CASTING, REPLACE FASTER PROJECTILES WITH CONTROLLED DESTRUCTION, GET A WAND WITH SOME PROJECTILE SPEED AND WE ACTUALLY GET A HIGHER FIRST STAGE WHICH REMOVES A LOT OF THE NERF.

2.0.0 lvl 100 looking out of reach, solo, as a caster?

Alching high maps more chaos spam than alch and go?

Caster too squishy?

Need to be carried?

You need to get silly.

Reservations
23 Purity of Lightning, 23 Purity of Fire, 23 Purity of Ice, 23 Grace, 23 Anger, 23 Discipline, 23 Haste, 21 Determination, 21 Herald of Ice, 21 Herald of Thunder, 21 Arctic Armour.

What we get
>15k Armour.
83, 83, 84 max resistances.
EW Immune, EW map + monster ele curse stacking immunity easily achieved.
Room for up to 75 Chaos resist in GG gear.
7.5k to >8k ES.
6 Sec >15k ES with Vaal Discipline up.
Vaal Pact (or not if you prefer).
0 mana cost incinerate.
Freeze immunity.
Stun immunity.
>3 sec CwDT Immortal Call.
CwDT Warlord's Mark.
Self cast Enduring Cry.
Lightning Warp/Flame Dash.
Golem: phys reduction or increased damage.
Arctic Armour phys and fire reduction.
6+ Jewel Sockets.
Optional witch flask nodes for 96, 96, 97 resists on >5 sec flasks.
And all with decent lmp Incinerate damage.

This is just, silly.
This is Sillincinerate.

Requirements.
6 Link Shav's.
Alpha's Howl.
Prism Guardian.
Energy from Within Jewel.
Clear Mind Jewel.
No enlighten gems required, no conqueror's efficiency required.
2 * -8 mana cost Elrond Unset Rings with %ES craft.
-8 mana cost Elrond Amulet with %ES craft.
Some Life on Kill on 1 piece of gear if going Vaal Pact to cover Warp and Golem cost.
Preferably a level 90+ Witch or Scion. Marauder, Shadow or Ranger at a stretch.
5 mins each session to buff up :D.
Ability to accept you are being silly.

Up to level 19, Incinerate will cost 0 mana linked to Faster Proj, LMP, Fire Pen, Echo and Iron Will.
As soon as Incinerate hits 20 (and thus 21), the base cost goes up from 8 to 9. This means it will no longer be free. To get the free cost again we need % reduced mana cost on 3 jewels.

Roll cobalt jewels.
Aim for...
Shimmering of Efficiency

Shimmering (6 to 8)% increased maximum Energy Shield
of Efficiency (3 to 5)% reduced Mana Cost of Skills

Then regal (and maybe exalt) hoping for any other good affixes, fire damage, spell damage, projectile damage, damage, projectile speed, knock back on hit, cast speed, intelligence, intelligence and strength...

12% reduced cost is enough, it requires 3 jewels to achieve (you can divine them).

Gear
Weapon
Ideally a wand with.
% spell damage
Flat fire to spells
Hybrid % spell damage/Crafted fire leech
Cast speed
Projectile speed
% fire damage

Shield
Prism Guardian, remember to divine legacy ones for +2 aura gems.

Helmet
Alpha's Howl

Amulet
-8 mana cost Elrond ammy. Base and stats might want to cover some dex depending on other gear, otherwise as much int as you can. %ES craft and whatever else you want.

Rings
-8 mana cost Elrond Unsets. Getting a Life on Kill roll on one is great. %ES craft and whatever else you want.

Chest
Shav's.
This gem set up is 0 cost Incinerate with only the -24 on Elrond gear and no other reductions.

Gloves
High ES, some resists, int. Dex if you need it. All attributes master craft if free suffix and we already have an int roll.

We need 4 red on either boots or gloves. Choose the one with the best chance or getting 4 red.
4 Red on pure int can be a bitch, especially if you are wanting to continuously upgrade.
This was originally CwDT-WM-IC-ID. With weapon having ID-VD EC.
By taking WM out of the 4 link and moving VD in from weapon, we only need 1 increased duration gem and can now have RRRB instead of RRRR glove/boot, this is SOOOOO much easier to hit on Vorici 2R (25 chromes per).
We can now move WM to the old VD weapon socket and link it with another CwDT in the socket we gained from dropping an ID.

Boots
High ES, move speed, some resists, int.

Belt
High ES belt with strength and some resists, maybe some armour, MS craft if you want.

Doryani's Invitation is awesome with the build but lacks ES.

Even Auxium, it gives nothing at all except ES, but it gives a shit load of it.

Energy from Within Jewel
This jewel goes in the socket under melding. It's a 27% ES, 1 point jewel if top roll.

Clear Mind Jewel.
We have up to another 6 jewel sockets, this goes in one of them. We have blood magic, we have no mana, so we reserve no mana.

Level 100 tree

Bandits
Point
Point
Point
Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Dec 13, 2015, 2:33:34 PM
Last bumped on Mar 29, 2016, 2:59:37 AM
Sillidancer version.

FOR 2.1 WE REPLACE SPELL ECHO WITH FASTER CASTING, REPLACE FASTER PROJECTILES WITH CONTROLLED DESTRUCTION, GET A WAND WITH SOME PROJECTILE SPEED AND WE ACTUALLY GET A HIGHER FIRST STAGE WHICH REMOVES A LOT OF THE NERF.

Currently running this on my 100 witch (ran from 94 to 100).

Took merciless bandit frenzy charge, dropped heralds and brought in Empower and Vitality. Blood dance boots, Zealot's Oath.

As well as The Clear Mind jewel and Energy from With jewel that goes under Melding, we use a second Energy from Within jewel at Duelist and get some nice regen with the life nodes taken to convert to ES.

Swapped gems about for optimisation, giving (if all corrupted to 21) the following reserves.

23 PoF
23 PoL
23 PoI
23 Vitality
23 Haste
23 Grace
23 Determination
24 Anger (or 26 in +1 gem BD)
24 Discipline (or 26 in +1 gem BD)
21 AA

I have 330 ES per sec regen with no frenzies
I have 625 ES per sec regen with 4 frenzies (would be 700 with +1 frenzy BD)

It's feeling really good.
Empowering Anger and Discipline as the best 2 candidates to get +3 (or +5 in +1 gem corruption boots) but can't empower a 3rd reserve and still re-cast golem. EC gets little from Empower, the golem, however, has almost 23k life at lvl 23 (20 + 3) and could potentially be lvl 26 (over 30k life). His huge life pool with almost 3% life regen per sec from Vitality = godmode golem.

Ele reflect is childsplay with

swapping pen with leech.

Bandits
Point
Point
Frenzy

82 Brutus
Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Dec 13, 2015, 2:33:56 PM
Marauder Version goes here.

THE GEAR*

*Pre-Divine state: will try to roll them better when i have time to do so.
*Need to adjust some things, maybe skipping Arcane Vision.
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Last edited by Doe on Jul 22, 2015, 5:34:48 AM

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Last edited by Doe on Aug 3, 2015, 9:07:59 AM
Oh boy, I was theorycrafting for my lvl 90 Witch running lowlife RF Incinerate currenty and I think I just fell in love with the silliness.

Oh, have you considered the Mantra of Flames jewel if you can get your hands on it (I know you're self found) ? With all those auras + the golem, it should give an insane damage boost to Incinerate
"
Vadler wrote:
Oh boy, I was theorycrafting for my lvl 90 Witch running lowlife RF Incinerate currenty and I think I just fell in love with the silliness.

Oh, have you considered the Mantra of Flames jewel if you can get your hands on it (I know you're self found) ? With all those auras + the golem, it should give an insane damage boost to Incinerate

I aim to try it as soon as I find it.

I actually meant to mention it to Do3boy.
Casually casual.

Updated build.

Getting stronger, getting sillier.
Casually casual.

why you changed your 20k damage incinerate to decent incinerate dmg? instead of stating the dps?
IGN: RFFP
"
benkeia wrote:
why you changed your 20k damage incinerate to decent incinerate dmg? instead of stating the dps?

I made some changes to the build and rewrote a lot.

The damage was 20k + previously, depending on weapon, jewels, jewellery and gem quality/level (20k to 30k).

It's a bit less now, for me at the moment, but changing constantly and now has projectile speed and up to 7 jewels. So while my damage decreased, in reality the potential damage increased in both tooltip and actual damage.

Putting a single damage figure was becoming less accurate and an accurate range was becoming extremely wide with all variables considered.

Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Sep 9, 2015, 4:30:35 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info