[2.1] Anu's 11 Reserve Sillincinerate and 10 Reserve Sillidancer.

Spoiler

"
TheAnuhart wrote:
"
3bygone3 wrote:
I'd like to do one "silly" build, I almost have enough currency for everything, got lucky and got decent ventors gamble drop and some brittle emperors. I have one question tho and please dont kill me if its a stupid one because I am kinda noob(playing something over two months). Its optimal to have 90+lvl char and just respec it, right?

Yeah, I did look once to see just at what level you needed to do a skeleton tree which linked all the keystones and it was something like 62 or so.

Yeah, All reserve but no aura strength, all keystones (including VP) and Arcane Vision, but no ES or jewels, only the ES you path through and the 1 jewel you pass through (Clear Mind I guess).

So you could effectively play the sillincinerate build for shits and giggles at like 62+ but you'd have shit for ES. But you would have all 11 reserves that go with that build which give you so much tanky and you could just level really quick in a safe zone and start slapping the points in ES, jewels and aura effectiveness as you go.

Sillincinerate is an end game build (80+), I wouldn't recommend it for levelling or even doing earlier than 80 (preferably 90) but you could if you really wanted at like 62 ish. Sillidancer is a 93+ build, though.

If you have a witch and she isn't 80+ but is 62+, give it a go if you want but it might be rough. The thing is, you can level so damned quick in safe zones at that level that even if it is really bad, it will get better quickly.

"
arcadius wrote:
One more question - is this build Hall of Grandmasters viable?

I dunno, I just ignore that place, mostly.

I had a look in when I dinged once, went through destroying shit then I ran out of flask charges and just exploded, didn't bother even going back in.

In other news: Witch just hit 99.9 \o/.

Ran out of chisels and I'm a bit tired. I'll push her to 100 tomorrow. I'm just a bit sad that I didn't get anywhere close to finishing her gear and gems on the way.

So I tried to level up silincinerate directly and it went quite well, I took minion nodes above witch start at the begining and I used zombies + spectre to tank for me till lvl 62 when I could equip my shavs. In meantime I used tabula with LL instead of fire pen because I felt that its safer that way. As I took more reduced mana reservation nodes I added more auras, since I had 3 elreon jewelery from the very beginning I had no problems with reserving more than 90 % of my mana. As I hit 62 I respeced minion nodes to blood magic + other nodes that follows. From that point its really great. Need to replace my gear and level up auras, but at this point (lvl 72) its better than my other inci char, I did some mapping and have beaten malachai with no problems:D
Oh that's really sweet.

Good times ahead, then. You will get more powerful with every level from here on to 90 (levels which don't take long) and have the transformation to sillidancer to aim for after that.

Good luck.
Casually casual.

Was doing some shit lv 72 map when this dropped there:

GG
That stacked stun recovery really throws a spanner in working out the range on those.

The % could go as low as 125 or as high as 170 depending on what it is made up of, 170 being the high end of the highest possible 2 mods and 125 being the low end of the lowest possible 2 mods.

The flat can go to 48, though (30-48).

So you are looking at an ES range of 230 to 302. They of course can't roll that full range, but that's the range we know they can roll within. Either the top end or the bottom end are outside the range but it isn't possible to tell.

Any way, RiP move speed.

Casually casual.

I gotta say i love this build even with a 5-L it feels solid.
Did the 1mSC as this build
Gear:
Spoiler

My gear still has room for a lot of improvements, but i carried through all the challenges, even though i started 2 weeks late
Glad you liked it.

I've said a few times: the gear gate is basically getting a life on kill roll.

I looked at your jewellery and had a good laugh. LoK roll, check, -8 cost, check, aaaaand I'm dun. :D.
Casually casual.

Those boots:D First look and I was like what the hell, why would you ever use that. Second look, 100% iir on low life... I see what you did there:D
Stupidshadow v lvl 80 Abaxoth.

He's stupid because he's playing the witch sillidancer build but can't get flask nodes and has less ES among other things. He basically takes twice the elemental damage as the witch.
Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Dec 5, 2015, 5:55:58 PM
possible in 2.1??
Rampage Rank 7 lv 100 BONJWA_TOP_DAWG
Talisman SC Rank 7 Lv 100 LaBonjwa_Neymar
"
Mainoffender wrote:
possible in 2.1??

Well, as these builds don't use faster casting, simply replacing spell echo with faster casting means that the echo nerf isn't as hard hitting. What would be a huge -60% nerf is more like a -40% nerf.

As we run at 0 cost, the free extra cast from echo being swapped for faster casting doesn't increase our cost and in fact because we are swapping a 140% mana gem for a 120% mana gem we can run a lvl 20 or 21 incinerate at 0 cost now without the previously required 3 reduced cost jewels. So we then get a further 3 damage rolls on jewels to offset even more of the nerf.

Then there's the new support, the -crit chance for +more damage Controlled Destruction gem, I'm on the fence whether this one will be worth it. It might be feasible to use instead of IW but it would not only require those 3 reduced cost jewels again but at least another one, maybe two or one and a lvl 19 incinerate. Replacing Faster Proj with Controlled Destruction I think would just require those 3 jewels alone but you'd really need a top proj speed roll on a wand.

Sillidancer is pretty much rekt in new leagues because of the blood dance obliteration but will be fine in perm leagues. Sillincinerate will be a better candidate outside of perm leagues and could be the best candidate to use the new Controlled Destruction gem by having more jewel sockets.

My witch is 100 and I'll be rechroming my shav's for an arcer so I possibly won't even make the build, but if I did, on standard, I'd be playing sillidancer witch, simply swapping echo for FC and replacing the 3 rare ES/dmg/-cost jewels with ES/dmg/dmg jewels. The tree is exactly the same, no more, no less points. I think the only physical change on the tree was the moving of PA and we path by both the old and the new position.

In other news, finished divining prefixes on the gloves I'm crafting (using on stupidshadow atm).

Cleaning suffixes soon.

Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Dec 10, 2015, 8:13:10 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info