[2.1] Anu's 11 Reserve Sillincinerate and 10 Reserve Sillidancer.

I just threw together a 95 Ranger. The arc shadow that was using shav's I have on hold while I work on some Skyforth boots so I thought I'd put the shav's to use seeing how we get over the incinerate nerfs.

Being as the Blood Dance build was the only real tight for points build, being that Blood Dance pretty much got rekt in temp leagues, being as I had a 95 Ranger and being as I can make her start work in sillincinerate, I did just that.

Spell Echo -> out
Faster Casting -> in

At this point we can rest on our laurels and run a 6 link lvl 21 incinerate at 0 cost with no extra reduction jewels.

Or, we can bring in Controlled Destruction.

Faster Projectiles -> out
Controlled Destruction -> in

We snag a bit of the lost proj speed back as Ranger, I'm kinda missing FP gem but a good roll on a wand gets it all back.
Doing a quick comparison with a level 11 CD it looked worth trying. And we run at 0 cost with only 3 cost jewels, I thought it would have been 4.

I still have 2 bandits to respec for another 2 points and 5 points to get in levelling, 7 left in total.

~7,500 ES,
~22k LMP with flask (Controlled Destruction at lvl 12).
16k Armour.
83 83 84 (96 96 97) resists.
Vaal Pact.
Still Running Vitality for Godlem.

Ranger @ 95 with 2 points missing (bandit respecs)

Edit: Really missed regen. Respecced the bandits, borrowed witch flask nodes and an aura effect node, dropped VP, respecced ranger start to escape route and went ZO BD. Also swapped wands to a temporary one with some proj speed.

Also experimenting with Faster Proj in again and no LMP, don't need any -cost gems.

Ranger @ 95 Sillidancer
Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Dec 13, 2015, 3:08:27 PM
LMAO.

Sillincinerate and Sillidancer actually got off light by the nerf fest. Other than Blood Dance regen in temp leagues.

First stage damage buff, just requires a proj speed roll on a wand which wasn't required before. While that damage is no longer *4 at final stage but *2.5, the higher first stage lessens that nerf dramatically.

Edit, as I'm getting asked a lot....

These builds didn't use Faster Casting previously. There were reasons why the 6 gems were used and why Faster casting wasn't one of them.

With Echo no longer working, we now use FC.
With Controlled Destruction now available, we replace Faster Proj.
Previously Faster Proj provided enough range. We now use a wand with a proj speed roll.
We still run a 0 cost 21/20 incinerate with the same 3 -cost jewels as before.

The first stage damage was actually increased with Controlled Destruction only at lvl 14 and using a comparably worse wand for now for the proj speed roll.
Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Dec 13, 2015, 2:41:16 PM
Hey I'm following this build and I have a question.

Are the blood dance boots strictly necessary? (beacause of dex boost I mean)

I have expended a LOT of chromatics trying to get RRBB sockets in those, and currently equiped these:

There's 2 builds, first 2 posts in the thread are each build.

The first one doesn't use blood dance boots, the second one does. But both builds require the other pieces, 3 off alphas howl, shav's wraps, prism guard, elreon jewelery.
Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Feb 11, 2016, 3:09:16 AM
I tested sillidancer with RF when playing solo. Its possible when dropping heralds and anger, get shav ring, phoenix, vitality aura. Need to do some more testing tho.
Any new thoughts on this build?

any other skills work?

how about magic find with this?

i really love the idea. Not a fan of blood dance though.
Ok tested RF with sillidancer and its working great so far. Stats and gear below. Defence tab is with 3 endu charges up. Incinerate dps with 5 stacks of frenzy, fire pen, and rallying brings it around 24*4 96k dps. i run blasphemy + warlord as well. Changing rallying cry with inc duration when shit get harder.

Passive skill tree build
Hi there,

any update for Ascendancy? I would love to see some news.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info