[2.1] Anu's 11 Reserve Sillincinerate and 10 Reserve Sillidancer.

Whats next to lv100? Shadow?
I have lv 97 Witch which I want to level to 100 but currently shes specced into Poison Arrow (lv28 Pa and all that) but its very boring to play. It would be better base for silincerate but no more respec for now.
Coc barrage Shadow or LL Inci are much more enjoyable to play so Im sticking to them for now
Last edited by arcadius on Oct 4, 2015, 4:26:09 PM
My mara has 5 levels to spin or so, he's up next.

It's funny you and so many others say sillincinerate/dancer is so much fun to play, because incinerate in itself is a fucking yawn. But I agree, it's a shit load of fun and I have no idea why, lmfao.

I think it's just 100% in the silliness.
Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Oct 4, 2015, 4:48:55 PM
Most fun was prolif and burning shit but thats gone. Next crit builds. Incinerate is in the middle I'd say because unlike Poison Arrow you actually have do something. Fun factor is in feeeling powerful and being capable of beating mods that maps throw at you. I was playing similar character in the old aura and prolif days when you could stick 6 auras in CI DD setup and had like 15k armor and all purities with 6k ES in tabula rasa. That was pretty sick
Anyway I dumped some exalts an my gear and cooked up few things. It went pretty good actually

Most rolls are meh but I needed that +all res to be capped at ele weakness without master modding fire res. Next in line is getting some good gloves and exalting rest of gear
These are pretty decent, Im thinking of maybe yolo exing them

200+ es gloves reach some crazy prices on standard
Last edited by arcadius on Oct 8, 2015, 1:29:53 PM
Just craft some gloves, honestly they are so easy to craft when you don't need GG suffixes.

Alt for an ES roll, aug, regal.

If you hit good % and % hybrid, craft flat = >200 ES.

If you hit good flat and good % = >200 ES.

If you hit good flat + hybrid, craft % = >200 ES.

If the suffix you got is Int, all the better.

These were the best ES gloves I ever dropped, kinda shit.

I had a budget crafting session once and got several pairs of >200 ES gloves, with int.

These were 228 ES + int with a master flat, no other rolls, alt, aug, regal, master. I eventually yolo'd the lightning res then bricked them with another yolo (I removed the crafted flat for both yolos to allow the chance of high flat).

This was the next backup pair.

These I used in an iteration of the build where I needed more dex.

Other backups/pre-craft projects.

There's literally a handful of alts, augs and regals there.
Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Oct 8, 2015, 6:20:49 PM
Build works as advertised- play all mods, any map that dropped blue or rare, I would just play it unid. Having that extra ES (8k instead of, say, 6-7k) saved my ass on few occasions, most notably twice against damned Bameth.

Final stats:
DPS: 19.5k with pen (15k with Consuming Dark)
ES: 8.1k

Final gear:
Spoiler

You ppl seriously survive with only warlords as leech? Seems to me that one wrong situation and youre fucked - mainly if you suddenly get curse immune mobs. Also its inneficient in reflect, mob res, EE and curse maps. Thats why Im running Consuming Dark only and no curses at all, and Whirling Blades is just sick - saved my ass many times (perfect for atziri fight also)
"
arcadius wrote:
You ppl seriously survive with only warlords as leech? Seems to me that one wrong situation and youre fucked - mainly if you suddenly get curse immune mobs. Also its inneficient in reflect, mob res, EE and curse maps. Thats why Im running Consuming Dark only and no curses at all, and Whirling Blades is just sick - saved my ass many times (perfect for atziri fight also)

There was a section in the sillincinerate OP saying to swap in LL for reflect maps and curse immune maps, dunno what happened to it.
Casually casual.

Fast crafted some gloves

Theyre pretty ok (damn that chaos res)

Next in line is belt. Now using

It it was Chain it would be perfect
"
toyotatundra wrote:
Build works as advertised- play all mods, any map that dropped blue or rare, I would just play it unid. Having that extra ES (8k instead of, say, 6-7k) saved my ass on few occasions, most notably twice against damned Bameth.

Final stats:
DPS: 19.5k with pen (15k with Consuming Dark)
ES: 8.1k

Final gear:
Spoiler

Speck your 100 witchy into sillidancer.

DOOO EEEET.
Casually casual.

"
arcadius wrote:
Fast crafted some gloves

Theyre pretty ok (damn that chaos res)

Next in line is belt. Now using

It it was Chain it would be perfect

Oh sorry missed your post.

Them gloves, lol. Probably gave you a quick taste of how easy a nice pair can be crafted, though, with just a little bit better luck.
Casually casual.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info