[2.1] Anu's 11 Reserve Sillincinerate and 10 Reserve Sillidancer.

yo i followed silly build and i made my own modifications which are the followings:

turned off heralds and switched arctic armour for vitality to sustain the life cost of incinerate while using life leech gem + fire penetration since it consumes around 14 life so i must get some extra regen.

the main purpose of vitality is because respeced vaal pact and started using shavs ring.

Next i switched prism guardian for a rare es shield with spell damage which boosted my es from 7k to 9k so to be able to use vitality i had to equip lvl 4 enlighten and a lvl 3 one (also conqueror efficiency is needed if you dont want to spend in a second lvl 4 enlighten).

My dps is 20k and all other stats keep solid, i manage reflect packs easily with a ruby flask but since i respeced vaal pact i must equip the consuming dark to clear reflect maps.

This is my gear and tree i hope u find it useful.

Gear
Spoiler

this is my passive tree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMAAecFLQ18DjwRDxFQFHEXLxmKGo8bJR0UHU8dqiFgJLAlvCcLKaUspi0fLagvbzQKNbk26DdmOlI7DUCgRnFGt0mxS65Ms1XWWfNca1yKXhNfal-wYVJk52ZUZp5oZW0Zb55wu3IPcql08Xrve9d_xoCkgwmDtoRIhMWGYIbRjHaPRo_6kNaTJ5RvlSCboZu1njyfy6EvoqOnK6cwrJisqrGQtAy3Mb6AvorBxcHzwzrDbcpKytPQH9DQ02_Xz9kT2VvbT9-K37_gw-GI6QLqGOq67BjvTu-I7-vz3fba9zL31_jr-Tf60vsJ_kk=?accountName=BIGLITRO&characterName=AetherAstartea

and this is the images of my character
Spoiler

Spoiler
Last edited by BIGLITRO on Aug 16, 2015, 1:28:01 AM
Loving the variations of silliness, most welcome and a great resource for people.

Thanks, guys.
Casually casual.

Running very similar build now but ill change one thing.

Wand :
+ 50-70 fire damage to spells.

With enough spell damage, it gives so much dps 0.2% leech is shit.

ps2. Scion is way better for this build..

tree

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwAA8pebXaiaWlJ7w0rIbqq18ngNwBpvO6luWK826AHnpzCGYDpSDjzfv9tP4MMlvGFS705eE0CgIWB08SmlRrfTb7fW21ktqLGQgwm-gG-eykpfsJu1hMXDOio4GYr7CfbaGo9GcbQMytO-iqEvkyd_xsHF7Bhwu9kTL2-P-nvX0NBfavDVSVHqug18NAo3Ziympus3g1fJkNYo-riTHNyPGuvupwiPRh0U-tIXL2TnVdaApCSwm6H314RIXGvDbZ_LbAsi9G0ZEVA1uacr2VsbJUuu6QLviPk3189JsVH7zRYfGIbRJwuDtuL3AW-Leh1PUUysR5Uu

66.0% increased maximum life
281.0% increased maximum energy shield*

Health

228% increased maximum Energy Shield
66% increased maximum Life
45% increased Energy Shield Recharge Rate
40 to maximum Energy Shield
30% more Spell Damage when on Low Life

Mitigation

42% increased Evasion Rating
50 to Evasion Rating
1% to maximum Lightning Resistance
24% increased Evasion Rating and Armour
10% to all Elemental Resistances

Damage

10% increased Attack Speed
8% increased Elemental Damage
32% increased Projectile Damage
44% increased Spell Damage
6% increased Movement Speed
6% increased Cast Speed

Other

42% increased Evasion Rating
10% increased Attack Speed
50 to Evasion Rating
1% to maximum Lightning Resistance
34% reduced Mana Reserved
8% increased Elemental Damage
160 to Strength
66% increased maximum Life
32% increased Projectile Damage
265 to Intelligence
40 to maximum Mana
50% less Mana Reserved
48% increased Radius of Auras
54% increased effect of Auras you Cast
44% increased Spell Damage
10% to all Elemental Resistances
6% increased Movement Speed
105 to Dexterity
6% increased Cast Speed

little less % ES but overall more of everything.
IGN: PojzonAbyss
[3.2] Immortal Indigon Poet's Pen Hirophant - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2129766
[3.1] Yamata No Orochi - Oni-Goroshi Jugg http://poeurl.com/bHB9
[2.4] The True Queen Of The Forest - Poison LA/BR Pathfinder http://poeurl.com/M6u [Retired]
Last edited by eragon1111 on Aug 16, 2015, 5:49:21 AM

Yes. I swapped my sceptre to this a while back.

I then replaced the fire leech on the sceptre to master flat fire but it didn't quite beat the wand, which is, in fact, pretty bad :D.

Scion works with 4 different paths, not much in any of them other than 1 of the 4 gets access to witch flask nodes.

For your tree, I'd drop one life/ES node, the last witch 5% ES node and a 6% ES nodes.

Then take Faith and Steel.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwAAAW8B5w18DjwRUBcvGYoajxslHNwdFB8YIWAi9CSwJbwnCyj6KaUqOCymLagvbzQKNbk26DdmN4M6UkCgRnFGt0lRSbFKyEuuUUxR-1XWV8lYr1pSXGteE19qX7BhUmTnZp5sC20ZbqpvO2-ecLt08XgNe8N713_GgKSDCYO2hEiExYZghtGMdo8aj0aP-pDWkyebXZuhm7Wfy6EvpuunCKcrpzComqlurEexkLQMtfK3MbfWuJO-gL6KwBrBxcM6w23KSsrTzRbQ0NNv18_ZE9lb20_bWd-_4MPi9-kC6rrr7uwY707viPDV8pf22vfX-Tf60vsJ

Lose 16% ES
Lose 4% Life
Lose 10% ES recharge

Gain 10 int
Gain 15% ES
Gain 28% Armour
Gain 8% all res

10 int = 2% ES.

% ES = 1% more
Life = irrelevant
ES recharge = ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Pure gain of 28% Armour
Pure gain of 8% all res (which we have coming out of our asses any way, but ya!!)

I'd probably be tempted to take the next jewel socket below F&S then (int int) instead of the (4% ele 4% ele) one you took, I dunno, I like ES :D.
Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Aug 16, 2015, 8:55:22 AM
Good Build, been running in warbands for a week or so now. Shame incinerate grows tedious for me very fast!

I haven't bothered investing 6ex into jewelry es% as didn't want to commit too much currency to build, does fine with 6.5k es atm.

You are right the leech is useless on wand/sceptre.

I am grossly desiring a headhunter right now though, gotta dream right :p.

What tooltip you got on incinerate?

Last edited by D0ndarion on Aug 16, 2015, 9:33:41 AM
My tooltip is at like 19.5k atm without flask but I'm still stuck in lvl 19 incinerate land and my wand sux balls.

Replace that leech with a master flat fire to spells, D0ndarion maybe?.

Casually casual.

"
TheAnuhart wrote:
My tooltip is at like 19.5k atm without flask but I'm still stuck in lvl 19 incinerate land and my wand sux balls.

Replace that leech with a master flat fire to spells, D0ndarion maybe?.

Problem is the flat fire master craft is quite low. It's either that or proj speed which is always useful

EDIT - "Adds 12-16 to 23-27 Fire Damage to your Spells" Is highest master craft. You reckon it's worth? Also did you try out mantra of flames as someone suggested?
Oh you still have a suffix. Worth it? Well I'd say more than the leech probably, but worth it over proj speed instead, hmmmm, nahh.

Still not found a MoF, that jewel must be rare as fook.
Casually casual.

Well I just copped one.

Added 1K Dps

Jewel seems good, may aswell run tempest shield for the hell of it too now :p

Just silly
Last edited by D0ndarion on Aug 16, 2015, 10:25:40 AM
Hmmm.

I currently get ~40 dmg per 1% dmg on jewels (i.e. a 10% dmg affix would be 400)

I currently get ~100 dmg per 1% cast speed on jewels.

How does that compare to you? Was the 1k MoF added on top of what you lost with the jewel you replaced?

If not I'd probably find MoF to be not worth it over a 2 dmg mod + 1 ES mod jewel but be REALLY worth it with headhunter.

If it was 1k + w/e the other jewel had then that's pretty big.
Casually casual.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info