[2.1] Anu's 11 Reserve Sillincinerate and 10 Reserve Sillidancer.

How much ES would u have with solaris lorica ?

I'm thinkin about this build for new league. Can it reach something like 5k ? (with blood dance i mean)

I was playing aurabot with friends but since friends deserted, i was tryin to figure out a build with my blood magic stuff. I was thinking of EK linked with both life on hit + life leech to sustain.

But using 0 mana incinerate seems like the perfect candidate. Will try it out asap :)

Edit : did you solofind all of this ? :o

Ty <3

Edit 2 : what would be your choice for 5l ?
Last edited by Poimu on Sep 9, 2015, 2:18:20 PM
thoughts on a +1 shavs, 21 incin, empower version for the non self found. Have to work out the mana but should be better than iron will.
"
Poimu wrote:
How much ES would u have with solaris lorica ?

I'm thinkin about this build for new league. Can it reach something like 5k ? (with blood dance i mean)

You could pass 5k with solaris lorica and blood dance, just. But it would require really good ES gloves, belt and crafts on jewellery, empowered discipline.

"
Poimu wrote:

Edit : did you solofind all of this ? :o

Ty <3

Yes.

"
Poimu wrote:
Edit 2 : what would be your choice for 5l ?

Drop Iron Will or Faster Proj.
If you have some proj speed on your wand then faster proj won't be missed much, but it is really nice to have if you don't. Iron Will is just free damage.

"
Lordsidro wrote:
thoughts on a +1 shavs, 21 incin, empower version for the non self found. Have to work out the mana but should be better than iron will.

The build was made to be able to run all mods. The first build (sillincinerate) achieves this with very little swapping (life leech in for pen in ele reflect).

The second build (sillidancer) already moves away from this idea in that it requires to actually spec out of ZO and into VP as well as swap pen for LL for ele reflect, although consuming dark may fix this, I don't have one, though.

While the sillidancer version is, imo, a better build because regen is so strong and vaal pact something that is needed only rarely, it's still trying to remain as close as it can to 'any and all mods'.

The gem set ups in the 6 link are what they are to remain at 0 cost incinerate. lvl 19 incinerate + 3 * -8 elronds = 0, lvl 20 or 21 incinerate + 3 * -8 elronds + 12% reduced cost on 3 jewels = 0.

Empower has a 125 multiplier, a lvl 20 or 21 incinerate with empower in for iron will costs 9 mana per cast with no % reduced jewels. With 3 * 5% jewels this is reduced to 5 mana per cast. That's still a substantial cost at ~15 casts per sec, even if we only pay for half of those. It's literally 2 secs casting and oom depending on your remaining life (I have 58 left only).

If you have proj speed on your wand, then swapping out faster proj instead would reduce that cost down a lot, in fact down to 2 mana per cast.

However, note, that a lvl 4 empower, in a +1 item, with a lvl 21 incinerate will result in a lvl 26 incinerate and we just hit the next base cost increase of incinerate which is now 10 instead of 9 which the previous calculations were done on, so you would be back up to that 5 cost per cast.

Iron Will may not look like it adds much to a build which isn't specifically an IW build, but we don't take any increased damage nodes, none. In fact the only nodes my 97 witch takes which could be considered damage at all are Harrier cast speed because she paths through it and Pain Attunement, which is a more multiplier -_-. We have the increased spell damage from Clear Mind, whatever we roll on wand and very little else gear and gem wise, then whatever we get on the remaining 3 non-unique jewels and as we want %ES and %reduced cost and cast speed being so strong (and indeed knock back), there isn't a lot of increased damage there. Iron will is basically ~100 increased spell damage additive to a build that takes very little in the way of additive increases, it literally adds 28% damage for me, that's huge and it's fucking a no mana multiplier support.

The kicker to not being 0 cost is that you are either sustaining through regen, which means vaal pact can't help you in reflect (but maybe consuming dark), and means you can't go ZO and ES regen is really good, shav ring will then increase the cost again to a large degree. Life on kill can be strong, but you are going to need to back it up with pots. Cybil's works really well, but you kinda lose the damage you wanted to gain in the first place.

But most of all, I really don't think the build needs any more damage. When you can facetank most stuff, regen like a bawse, with defences like this build has, with enough damage to get the job done, and no worry of ooming, why rock the boat?

But feel free to experiment, I'd love for someone to improve on the build, I've seen people do some nice tangent builds (some of which did inspire changes for me), they are good builds in and of themselves but always move too far away from the point of this build. If the price for more damage is less 'any and all mods' (regen/recovery mods) and/or losing flask slot/s (life flasks) and with it all losing tankiness and no worry/maintenance sustain, is it worth it?

That all said, a +1 shavs without using empower? *drool*

Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Sep 10, 2015, 8:29:51 AM
what are ur thoughts of this build being done as a templar?
"FMR it's another day in paradise" IGN NEEDBLOOD
What about Broken Crown or Vertex for a helm? With vertex we get +1 gems and possibly -12% reserved with lv3 enlighten so even more than with alphas (+tons of es)
Crown is pretty nice too - some es, dmg and tons of chaos res
Last edited by arcadius on Sep 11, 2015, 11:21:18 AM
"
coonass wrote:
what are ur thoughts of this build being done as a templar?

I tried to make Templar work, the reduced skill cost nodes can replace the need for 3 reduced cost rolls on jewels (for incinerate above lvl 19) but it's just too many points to get from templar to the path and you could never finish the build.

"
arcadius wrote:
What about Broken Crown or Vertex for a helm? With vertex we get +1 gems and possibly -12% reserved with lv3 enlighten so even more than with alphas (+tons of es)
Crown is pretty nice too - some es, dmg and tons of chaos res

Alpha's +2 mod is required for 21 purities to hit 23 and thus give the +5 max resists which translates to +8 max with our aura nodes. We'd only get +6 max in a +1 helm. You could Empower but then that's another gem slot as well as more reservation cost. The purities don't go in Prism guardian (which would give them the +2 required) because the 25% reduced reserve mod needs to be used on 50% reserves not 35%.

Alphas gives.
+2 auras (which breaks us to +8 max resists).
Freeze Immunity.
Real good EV (Armour).
Kinda meh chill avoidance.
Some cold res.
8% reduced global reserve.

It really is untouchable, imo.
Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Sep 11, 2015, 9:02:24 PM
Im planning on running poor man version of this as all of my gear including 6l shavs is in standard for now so Vertex will be propably my biggest source of ES besides discipline. Im planning on dropping heralds to make rest of the auras fit and dont have 21lv purities anyway. I will post how it goes when I farm some regrets and level up gems
i think i might try this with consuming dark, to remove the fire pen gem and put in life leech instead.

also with mantra of fire.

Well, it's all about looting it yourself so it's rough RNG .:p
Currently sitting at:
12-28k Armor w/ w/o flask up
7.3k ES w/o crafted %ES on rings and amu and not finished tree (lvl 89)
16k DPS Incinerate with GMP and 5L (gonna switch after 6l)

My full tree:
Spoiler

Gear:
Spoiler

Ppl thinking that this build is a support build are idiots...
IGN: PojzonAbyss
[3.2] Immortal Indigon Poet's Pen Hirophant - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2129766
[3.1] Yamata No Orochi - Oni-Goroshi Jugg http://poeurl.com/bHB9
[2.4] The True Queen Of The Forest - Poison LA/BR Pathfinder http://poeurl.com/M6u [Retired]

Why GMP?

We get far enough coverage with LMP, that's just gimping your damage and upping the cost for no benefit.
Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Sep 13, 2015, 7:15:16 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info