Constant lag spikes

I started having even more issues with this "fix" patch. Before this the lag was less than a second or two. Now, the game is unplayable, freezing for 5-6 seconds at a time, every 5-6 seconds. Your FIX is BROKE. I guess I'll have to quit until the patch is patched and the game is playable
I am getting the lag spikes tonight on the Amsterdam server. Tried on the other EU ones also but it doesnt make any difference. 5-6 seconds of lag where the character just stands still. Unplayable on any hardcore mode.
"
Karanbath wrote:
I started having even more issues with this "fix" patch. Before this the lag was less than a second or two. Now, the game is unplayable, freezing for 5-6 seconds at a time, every 5-6 seconds. Your FIX is BROKE. I guess I'll have to quit until the patch is patched and the game is playable

Same it's even worse for me now too can't do anything at all literally I even lag in town as hell now
Add me to this list, but i got used too have this kind of pain..
Lags and spikes are something i can manage but
now i cant finish attziri cuz on 40% hp i get crash.. I come back in to finish her, still crash when i try to finish her.

This is just useless people. I cant figure what is going on.
Is someone playing across garena? Is it maybe better there?
I think its same shit but. . . .. Ill take any hope right now.
Still occurring. I don't know why I expected anything different.
/signed

Honestly, I'm beyond frustrated. I died so much last expansion due to desync. Now the issue is worse. It's unplayable in fact with the build I am doing.

I shouldn't have to stack life/armour/ES/eva/whatever due to poor design.
I too have been getting constant latency spikes on Washington server. Tried Texas as well but it was only worse. This game has always been shit in that regard so I can't say I really expected anything different. Doesn't make it any less frustrating and annoying to deal with though.
/Signed

Using Washington DC server and had terrible latency/lag for this passed week and even this morning. It's almost unplayable, can't even walk in town to do anything. Turned down graphical settings to ensure it wasn't my PC and it wasn't. Never had this problem pre-2.0.
Last edited by MasamuneSoul on Jul 28, 2015, 10:15:39 AM
all eu servers have huge lag spikes, the game is really unplayable at the moment
I'll throw my 2 cents in as well. Since this past weekend (July 25-26th) the latency spikes have been repeating every two to three minutes when connected to the Washington D.C. gateway. The latency jumps from 34 to nearly 200 and then drops back to around 34. Been dumped to the login screen due to "unexpected disconnections" more often, too. Haven't had that happen since the early days of beta.
Last edited by StrategyX on Jul 28, 2015, 1:29:33 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info