Constant lag spikes

definitely something with Washington server. just standing in town lag spikes from 30-50ms constantly and 1-4 times a minute spikes to 100ms+

Texas server is smooth 59-63ms constantly no issues. much more reliable.
"Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does." - William James
"People are just about as happy as they make up their minds to be." - Abraham Lincoln
Same issue here connecting to London (EU)

More upset by the lack of response from GGG here than the spikes themselves though :(
Same here, got pretty bad lagspikes on all European servers.

It's funny though, there hasn't been an answer from GGG in this thread which is 7 days old and has over 150 replys... meanwhile a thread that was created today (http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1356892) about microtransactions (aka $$$$$$$$$) and which only concerns one single user got an answer in a matter of 5 minutes. Guess I shouldn't have come back to PoE, when I started the game there was the problem of rubberbanding and GGG didn't want/wasn't able to fix it and now that they finaly got around to fix that problem tons of users (including me) have lagspike-problems (another gamebreaking problem, at least if you play HC) and they again don't give a damn.

Disappointing...
Last edited by Exedar on Jul 26, 2015, 10:59:33 AM
I mean GGG are you really blind sorry for the words you are going to see, but really ? I know it's hard to fix problems like this but dudes atleast reply to us what's been happening with the servers it's like the biggest problem for the people now and you just let it be like you don't give a Sh*t about us I can't even play your game now so what's happening GGG ? With attitude like your's now it's really disappointing to me such a great company but come on you could atleast, atleast tell us what's happening because now we don't even know if you noticed us.

Last edited by Shpikt on Jul 26, 2015, 12:33:23 PM
Spikes are crazy today on EU, can't even play the game..
"
Spikes are crazy today on EU, can't even play the game..

Same
The lag spikes playing hardcore are even funnier. I almost have a heart attack twice today because of that. Well, I'm exagerating a bit hehe, but yes, I almost die twice because of this.

That's not cool, maybe it's time to create the character in Warband to do the challengues here until this is solved.
HC SSF Harbinguer : Templar Inquisitor, LVL 94 (RIP).
STANDARD : Templar Inquisitor, LVL 97 (ALL CONTENT DONE)
Last edited by lourun_coria on Jul 26, 2015, 1:16:21 PM
"
lourun_coria wrote:
The lag spikes playing hardcore are even funnier. I almost have a heart attack twice today because of that. Well, I'm exagerating a bit hehe, but yes, I almost die twice because of this.

That's not cool, maybe it's time to create the character in Warband to do the challengues here until this is solved.

5000 views. Nothing is going to change until enough people quit that the server stability goes back to how it was, with a diminishing population.

Yes, I'm salty.
low sub-25 latency but crazy stop-start movements. Something is definitely wrong. Australia Server. It was fine 6 hours ago but it is now compltetely unplayable.

As I say, my latency is fine, so it is something wrong with the game.
If this was a thread about microtransactions we would know whats going on.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info