Constant lag spikes

First I have to ask what class build are you using in that video?( looks fun)

Anyways a day after I started game back up I was getting these massive lag spikes.I came to these forums and it was suggested to try other location.I was first using the Texas one,then tried the DC one and still same issues.I then tried the Cali one and am barely getting any spikes compared to previous locations.Now granted with that location my natural latency sits around 100 compared to 50 with the Texas one or DC one.

"
Wannabe wrote:

First I have to ask what class build are you using in that video?( looks fun)

Anyways a day after I started game back up I was getting these massive lag spikes.I came to these forums and it was suggested to try other location.I was first using the Texas one,then tried the DC one and still same issues.I then tried the Cali one and am barely getting any spikes compared to previous locations.Now granted with that location my natural latency sits around 100 compared to 50 with the Texas one or DC one.

I'll give this a try, to answer your question this is my 2h Cyclone Scion but i have been playing around with sweep-multistrike which is what you see in that gif, mobs are exploding because i'm using herald of ash with a pyre ring
I've been having crazy latency spikes also. It makes the game almost unplayable. I usually have like less than 50ms, but right now it's minimum 150ms and spikes up to 1s.

I've reset my modem and router, and used a different computer. I don't know what else to do.
I too am having lots of trouble with the Washington D.C. gateway. On Friday (the 17th), things were mostly good, though I had been getting a lot of disconnections compared to the previous days. Now, after coming home from a 2 day trip, I'm disconnecting every 10 minutes or so in Merciless Ledge. It's worse when you consider that I'm playing a summoner, so I've had to forego having spectres for the time being.
Still lagging, basically all day no matter which server I switch to, no matter lockstep or predictive.

constant 900 ms spikes from 30ms.

What is going on?
Same here, using texas us. I'd say 70% of the time it's good. That other 30% is just spikey and unplayable. Called my internet people, they said everything is fine on their end. My internet is good. Don't know what else to do either
Exact same thing happening to me on the Washington DC server. My character just freezes up and I can't move or do anything, but the rest of the game is moving along. I've become trapped against mobs because of this and died many times. Hope this gets fixed quick. Never had a problem until July 18th, that's when it started for me.
im having the same problem right now, it would really piss me off to die at 93 because of unstable server
Posting again to say I'm still experiencing these lag spikes 2 days later.
Stranger in a strange land
Happening to me on DC server as well. Interestingly, my friend in the same party and server as me had no issues. I didn't have any issues between 11:00am-3:00pm EST today and it only started around 11:30pm EST tonight.

Could it be that some ISP's get packet loss issues while others don't?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info