Constant lag spikes

Still ongoing.
Same here , was fine for 3 hours or so , and then it went back to the usual bull.....from yesterday.

I'm on the EU btw , tried multiple gateways.
Also here :)

yesterday it works fine without problems, but now on Frankfurt same crashes like before :(
fix the lag already !

how can we play on tempest ?

EU disconnected 5+ times today + lag spikes of ~1-2 sec.

Very annoying and upsetting.
Not sure this is even something GGG can help, but the game is now literally impossible to play for me. Every few minutes I get lag spikes that can last anywhere between 15 seconds and 2 minutes. I can't believe I can lose connection with the server for a full minute because of ISP issues. It would be noticeable in everything, not just the game, and I have no issues like this with anything else. I'm currently using the Frankfurt server, but this has haappened with every server I've tried.
I`ve red on a german gaming site, that GGG uses a new Netcode since The Awakening release, maybe thats the reason. But im a noob in such things, so dont know :/
Still on going.
And I just lost the witch I was leveling to yet another network hiccup.

I'm done. 0 response from GGG, lack of motivation to fix their server issues, and the idea that we're just supposed to put up with it because they've done so much good stuff with 2.0 has left me disillusioned and having no desire to put the time and the effort into getting another character through end game content.

For those of you that decide to continue on, best of luck. Until this is officially addressed I can not see putting time/money (lolmtx) into a game that can't give its players a similar amount of respect/time of day in order to at least address the issue.
Lag spikes on PoE all other games are ok...
Same exact problem in the California server... I really hope GGG does something about it. But they probably won't and just put in some new unique shit or something to get everyone's attention off their shitty client. Shame such a good game is plagued by this kind of problem.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info