Constant lag spikes

Same problem here EU gateways, all of them.
it feels so discouraging that ggg will not even post. even if they have no answer, there are so many people struggling with this that it would be comforting to hear from them.
still happening.. dc'd about 50 times today.

pretty sure i have a sickness to even continue playing this game
Was convinced to give it once last try, got into the 30s lag spike/plateau, game catches up and I'm dead.

No response here, nothing.

Just done.

Still no response from GGG. FIX YOUR SHIT!
Hi.

I'm experiencing the same lag spikes. Started about three days ago and I'm on the Australian gateway.

Although I get these lag spikes while questing its more prevalent while doing a Zana map daily or just a general map.

The only thing that I have downloaded was the latest video drivers - 2 days ago.

Cheers

Joe
Same here

its all about New sistem for the Best connection
btw im playing on POE Garena RU with 2.0 and same Multi regions stuff - Works perfect, ping is stable as rail
ing Ubervalg \ FutureRAMA
Last edited by CrazyBaNaN on Jul 26, 2015, 3:05:46 AM
Same issue here on the Australian servers, i was sitting at about 30 MS normally then all of a sudden sky rocketed to between 100-1700. Making the game unplayable at all, however interestingly enough my friends who play this game aren't having the same issues. Hope this gets fixed soon. Great game, i would also love to see new supporter packs... these current ones are just lame no armour just silly weapon visuals.. not to mention "gains access to beta key" this is kind of redundant is it not?
IGN: Zanitth
"
ZanithX wrote:
Same issue here on the Australian servers, i was sitting at about 30 MS normally then all of a sudden sky rocketed to between 100-1700. Making the game unplayable at all, however interestingly enough my friends who play this game aren't having the same issues. Hope this gets fixed soon. Great game, i would also love to see new supporter packs... these current ones are just lame no armour just silly weapon visuals.. not to mention "gains access to beta key" this is kind of redundant is it not?

What ISP? I'm using Dodo and have the same issue. WinMTR and tracert tests aren't showing anything obvious.
Panting
"
What ISP? I'm using Dodo and have the same issue. WinMTR and tracert tests aren't showing anything obvious.

I'm with TPG, however I have another friend who lives on the same street as me also with TPG and he isnt having any issues with lag, I've run every test possible and can't find anything wrong on my end
IGN: Zanitth

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info