2.0.0e Patch Notes

I just sold 2 jack in the box yesterday.... Thanks ggg for making me feel like shit now.
So piety in act 4 is not notable boss?
"
Definition wrote:
"
"The Jack in the Box Divination Card now drops less frequently."

Aw come on GGG. Seriously ? Divination cards are really difficult to drop. I spent the whole day farming The hoarder card and i got NONE. The same with Jack in the box...

I think i'll leave this game for good...

"I have a slight disagreement with a decision made by the devs and now I'm quitting". - OK. Enjoy the swaths of perfect ARPGs that exist then.

well diablo 2 is still around...

since I have no hope for significant game design improvements in this game I am officially done with Path of Exile. done for good
"
GGG_Neon wrote:

The Jack in the Box Divination Card now drops less frequently

Dream dead before it even started, thank you GGG.
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on Jul 16, 2015, 9:43:37 AM
"
Disrupted wrote:
"
GGG_Neon wrote:

The Jack in the Box Divination Card now drops less frequently

Dream dead before it even started, thank you GGG.

would you rather have them stealth nerf the drop rates? because that's what you finally will achieve with your whining.

it's hard to balance the drop rates for casual gamers who want to have at least some gratification and nolifers min-maxing their playstyle.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
It's been a long time glitch in poe that if a boss starts using a projectile attack, and your port out/die while its still going on, when you hop back in the room it will act like it's continuing, only be invisible.

Truly.

People have died on Uber Atziri's triplet's because of the invisible quill rain.

Piety also has this as a built in feature!

"
skaterboy80 wrote:
How about fixing Piety's invisible beam instead of " balancing " the fun stuff in the game that wasn't even broken ?

Why don't you test your "leagues " before releasing them , enough of the " PERMANENT BETA STAGE " already .

Piety's invisible beam? wtf you talking bout.[/quote]

You must be new .[/quote]

Ok buddy.[/quote]
When will be deployed a fix to PvP queues/login ?
"-Moments of clarity are so rare, i´d better document this."
"
The Jack in the Box Divination Card now drops less frequently.

Yeah

I have one char at 66 and only found 1 card. This has to be NERRRRRRFFFFFFEEEEDDD!!!

/sarcasm
Makes me wonder why we had the beta test.

If you're going to make it so that no one wants to farm for cards, why have the cards in the first place? I thought that farming was the intent of the cards. So any card that people start farming for is going to be reduced? Crazy. Insane. That's the purpose of these cards.

What you should do is make the drop rates dynamic. If a card is being farmed, have it become more rare. If a card is being ignored, have it become less rare... automatically. You must be keeping numbers on these things. Use those numbers.
Last edited by Shagsbeard on Jul 16, 2015, 10:32:00 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info