2.0.0e Patch Notes

Sadly I feel I have to join the other whiners. I spent the last two months before the 2.0 biting my fingernails in anticipation of the divination cards. When The awakening finally went live, I jumped in right away with my q183/r230 char and noticed that card droprates arent tied to quantity -.-

Well, I tried to stay optimistic and continued farming. The first divination card dropped on day three!!!

I have been a generous supporter of this game for a long time now and hope GGG takes our complaints seriously:

Divination Cards are at this point no more then an easteregg. The only players who where able to farm several Jack in the Box sets every day, where hardcore no lifers. The droprate nerf is just one more step in the continued process of making this really good game frustrating for casual gamers who will most likely only get a good set completed, if they use the equally frustrating trading system to collect them. Yay Acquisition!

Divination cards could have really been another layer of awesome, as GGG likes to say, but the way they drop atm, they have become irrelevant.

I could just be another whiner, but I dont think im alone on this one. Plz take our complaints into consideration GGG!!

Greets from Germany,
Schnabltir
Last edited by schnabltir on Jul 16, 2015, 2:29:51 AM
"
The Jack in the Box Divination Card now drops less frequently.

LOL

LOL dammit =(
Hmmm, I have only found one Jack in the Box card and 10 The Carrion Crow cards.

Reduce the number of The Carrion Crow cards I find because those cards just piss me off.
"Hit the road Jack and don't you come back no more, no more, no more, no more.
Hit the road Jack and don't you come back no more.

Woah RNG, oh RNG, don't treat me so mean,
You're the meanest old RNGesus that I've ever seen.

(but)I guess if Neon say so...
Jack simply have to pack his Shavs...
And go...."

Spoiler
Baaaah, Atleast i tried!
zzZzzzZzzZz
>The Jack in the Box Divination Card now drops less frequently.

BOOOOOOOOO!!
"The Jack in the Box Divination Card now drops less frequently."

GG for the people who already managed to farm a bunch of them and got a huge load of league specific items.
How about fixing Piety's invisible beam instead of " balancing " the fun stuff in the game that wasn't even broken ?

Why don't you test your "leagues " before releasing them , enough of the " PERMANENT BETA STAGE " already .
Last edited by skaterboy80 on Jul 16, 2015, 3:58:53 AM
"
skaterboy80 wrote:
How about fixing Piety's invisible beam instead of " balancing " the fun stuff in the game that wasn't even broken ?

Why don't you test your "leagues " before releasing them , enough of the " PERMANENT BETA STAGE " already .

Piety's invisible beam? wtf you talking bout.
"
Harnzy wrote:
"
skaterboy80 wrote:

You must be new .
"
skaterboy80 wrote:
"
Harnzy wrote:
"
skaterboy80 wrote:

You must be new .

Ok buddy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info