2.0.0e Patch Notes

不应该啊
"The Jack in the Box Divination Card now drops less frequently."

Aw come on GGG. Seriously ? Divination cards are really difficult to drop. I spent the whole day farming The hoarder card and i got NONE. The same with Jack in the box...

I think i'll leave this game for good...
Dream with me !
"
"The Jack in the Box Divination Card now drops less frequently."

Aw come on GGG. Seriously ? Divination cards are really difficult to drop. I spent the whole day farming The hoarder card and i got NONE. The same with Jack in the box...

I think i'll leave this game for good...

Leaving a game over 1 loot drop?
very nice
That nerf. Didn't even get to find one and they're rarer
Standard shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/911509
Decent changes. However you REALLY need to fix quantity/quality bonus that rewards harder tempests more than others. Also being able to see what tempests are active in maps. If we as a community are supposed to communicate and help eachother with tempestzones it would really help to know the names.

Would really like to see some balance changes to a few mid-level and high-level bosses.
"
GGG_Neon wrote:
Version 2.0.0e
  • The Jack in the Box Divination Card now drops less frequently.

Sadface. Jack in the Box is a fun card.
And here I was hoping for "*ALL* monsters in act 4 nerfed 50%.".

I can dream
Awww, RIP Jack in the Box cards. I only got to redeem 2 sets. On the plus side, the second one was an Olmecs.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
JACK NO!!!!

Although the moment I read those notes I quickly farmed the slums before the patch to try and get some and got two in twenty minutes.

.......So I'm thinking that was probably the reason.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info