2.0.0e Patch Notes

This game is bleeding from so many wounds i could write an essay about it, yet you still decide to nerf the drop rate of a card that doesnt drops too often. Ok.
"I'm programmed to say something that is kind and uplifting at this point, but there is apparently an error that is working in my favor."
Please have a look at all the crashes and rollbacks
IGN: WildTortillaFart
Disappointment after disappointment.

Keep up the good work GGG :^)
Well..

The most of the posts goes out and talking about how bad it is about "Jack", have you ever played daresso with Tempest debuffs? Na didn´t Think so, and have you ever played Summoner om Mercilles? Na didn´t Think so..

A summond minion can facetank Vaal Slam but can´t stand one hit from a Tempest light or fire ring..

A nerf in DMG delt by Tempest buffs is a MUST, HC players leaving for SC and honest, 90% of all areas are coverd with Tempest, you said it should be "rare" well, it is´nt, just extremly irritating..

What about the "cyclon/wirlwind" or "posion cloud" That is just horrific, lighning balls also destroy your HP, come on boys, you are doing a fine nice game but this time you oversteeped to mutch, quickfix on DMG from Tempest as soon as possible thanks!

Last edited by jepersson on Jul 16, 2015, 2:11:20 AM

Hopefully you guys at GGG can resolve the elemental leech bug since it is still not showing up in the character stats even after the hotfix which was supposed to fix it.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Jul 16, 2015, 2:14:22 AM
"
Chronodroid wrote:
Please have a look at all the crashes and rollbacks

it's a serious issue which i think will be treated with high priority in the background.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
Cookie_Puss wrote:
That nerf. Didn't even get to find one and they're rarer

+1
I think I'll break up the monotony of nothing-but-comments-on-JitB's-drop-nerf.
"
GGG_Neon wrote:
  • Fixed a bug where the boss of the Ancient Catacomb corrupted side zone was not behaving as intended.

If this means what I think it means... I guess I'm a bit disappointed.

Encountered that boss in Merciless Act 4. Was a little weird at first, but it seemed like a great idea: a boss that, on its own, does nothing to attack you, but constantly summons adds that do the dirty work for it. It's a welcome break from the "monster running on crack and spamming some form of zone harass for the 5-10 seconds it lives."

If it was supposed to be doing the above "running around insanely" while ALSO constantly pouring in adds, I'll just have to yawn, because that hardly distinguishes it from other ones.

Really, some of the less-critical side-bosses could do with some creativity. Perhaps also a new Rogue Exile that uses Ancestral Power?
Rufalius, hybrid Aura/Arc/Mana Guardian | Hemorae, TS Raider | Wuru, Ele Hit Wand Trickster
may as well remove all divination cards, they already quite rare and now being nerfed? seriously...
What you also need to focus on is the random disconnects when zoning in and out of maps. I can't enter my 75 Cells map after having struggled to get to those map levels. You really screw people up by having unstable servers.

"An unexpected disconnect occured"
Last edited by Mellon2000 on Jul 16, 2015, 2:27:45 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info