2.0.0e Patch Notes

Yeah, yeah, great job, wow.

I'll try to get a word in over the kowtowing sycophants.

Any chance we can rollback all of The Awakening? Long, lag spikes and disconnects have ruined this game. For all its wonderful contents and changes, The Awakening is the worse thing that has happened to this game. It is unplayable at the moment.

Not that it matters in the least, but I had none of these problems right up to the launch of The Awakening, and I mean literally I was playing up to the announcement the realm was shutting down. I say this for the benefit of the tech-wannabe toadies who are already typing up a recommendation to "contact my ISP" and "defrag my hard drive".
the cards are fine. stop being a bunch of whiny babies and grind harder. what the fuck did you expect
The worry is that people would want the series "Windripper or Atzi Acuity's" as he falls from the chroma (see above ...)

The drop rate is good.
"
Chris0au wrote:
the cards are fine. stop being a bunch of whiny babies and grind harder. what the fuck did you expect

Fun.

I'm not a native English speaker. Should you spot a mistake in my post, feel free to point it out. Thanks!
Standard IGN: Aerandair
Divination Card results: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1591823
"
Chris0au wrote:

A deterministic way to grind for specific gear.
"
BigFrog49 wrote:
Yeah, yeah, great job, wow.

I'll try to get a word in over the kowtowing sycophants.

Any chance we can rollback all of The Awakening? Long, lag spikes and disconnects have ruined this game. For all its wonderful contents and changes, The Awakening is the worse thing that has happened to this game. It is unplayable at the moment.

Not that it matters in the least, but I had none of these problems right up to the launch of The Awakening, and I mean literally I was playing up to the announcement the realm was shutting down. I say this for the benefit of the tech-wannabe toadies who are already typing up a recommendation to "contact my ISP" and "defrag my hard drive".

Its always like that when there are new releases, give it a few weeks and they'll patch things and less server loads etc.
As for div cards they're fine and it was obvious they would drop according to their 'item' drop rate. Good or bad, you can now grind for what you want and trade for the remaining cards, assumedly at a lower cost.
I've been playing for 4.5 hours today, finished Cruel and into Merciless. I have seen exactly zero divination cards drop today. :(

"
Anseth wrote:
"
Chris0au wrote:

Fun.
The fun comes from the game itself, not from the rewards.
"
Scorptice wrote:
"
Chris0au wrote:

A deterministic way to grind for specific gear.

Which is exactly what they are. Just not in the time-frame you envision.

See the difference?

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Chris0au wrote:

Grinding 4 hours for 1 card doesn't bother you? Do you sit on your ass 24/7 playing this game?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info