2.0.0e Patch Notes

"
dooez wrote:
So piety in act 4 is not notable boss?
That, or they only said "Restorative Tempests". So other tempests are still on.

But I can confirm it's bad idea to try A4 Piety with shocked ground. You are pretty much perma shocked (50% extra dmg taken?) while trying to dodge all other crap (that hits quite hard enough without modifiers). And the storm seems to hit like truck and can stun you (front of lazer beam in my case). I thought I was outside the area but I guess the storm doesn't hit the circle exactly but somewhere around the area.

Was funny WTFBBQRIP tho. Nothing short of superfast logoffskii would have saved me. But I don't do that sh*t.

Next time I'll just wait tempests to clear small boss rooms... Theres barely enough room to manouver in that room even without any extra dmg sources, and its hard to see the floor under other effects like those red balls (whatever they are).

In larger rooms these effects are fine though.
"
SnKArcbound wrote:
Damn, race season starts when I get a new job. no POE no lifing for me.

This schedule is actually very nice for yuros like me. My job(6 am to 14 am classic job) only kills about 1/4 of races, I can live with that.
ProjectPT was right.
Thanks Jack in the box!

"
PoX_89 wrote:
Thanks Jack in the box!

Was the item 5L from the start?
It's good that GGG is squashing bugs that come up very quickly. But I always detest and hate the fact that GGG sets the content bar for the elites and no-lifers to be happy and leaves the 90 something percent rest of us out. Yes, GGG can't please everyone (that's impossible) but their bending over to elites and no-lifers to make them happy leaves a majority of PoE loving players (non-elite time limited PoE fans) out of a large part of this arpg.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
"
Esponjudo wrote:
Keep the good work =)

Stop posting something like this. Their work wasn't/isn't good for the last few weeks.
Drop rate nerfed again. Just when casual players able to enjoy stuff like good Jack in the Box drop rate. Only the minority able to farm for divinity cards for 24/7.

Goodluck, GGG.

Love,
Bunny
Though I do agree that the droprate decrease is hurting us casuals, and that more post about it might persuade a fix...
I can't help but feel a little disappointed in the community.
Please remember that constructive criticism is good, but that a thread dies as soon as someone starts bitching. Who wants to read that shit?
Maybe the new Jack in the Box droprate is what was originally intended to be, but GGG buffed it a little at the start of the new seasons to put more uniques in the early economy, making leveling easier etc.

Most companies do these kind of nerfs all the time but they just don't say it anyway. Ninja-nerfs happen all the time. At least GGG has the balls to say it even though they knew they'd receive negative feedback.

I can't say I like the change though. I mean I've gotten my first divination card in a3 cruel. I'm getting like 1 card every 2-3 hours (any card).

For the servers issues, I wouldn't be surprised if all the disconnects/rollbacks are caused by people exploiting something again and using it to craft perfect items like they did in the beta. Using an exalted on something and then rolling back if the outcome isn't what they wanted it to be. They have always found a way to do it.
Last edited by Jaille on Jul 16, 2015, 3:01:39 PM
hrmm. so the 3 jack in the boxes i got from the 50+ hours i put into the game since 2.0 were too many huh? i knew i should have hide those damn cards better..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info