2.0.0e Patch Notes

Divination Cards rip already :( drop rate is stupid low, no point to endless farm with out any profit... GG GGG
▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█ G O O D MTX Seal of Quality
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█ O Verified by M-posting, Inc.
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█ Y
no fun allowed : ^)
Nerf, nerf , nerf, fun killer, no fun allowed .gif etc

Why can't you just make the game fun for once instead of making everything a grind? Divination cards are rare as it is then all of a sudden you make jack in a box drop less because...what exactly?? OH a few redditors got a cool unique from the box, we gotta nerf it immediately! Like what? You know how many people play your game where 97%+ still haven't even gotten a full jack in a box? I still haven't found a jack in a box and have been playing non-stop since release and now I can expect to not find it anytime soon, great.

Malachai nerf was needed, this kind of crap isn't. Cards are pretty rare a it is, nerfing them ruins the fun of finding them or setting out to find them. For one cards that are non-uniques/chaos/exalted should be WAY more common. If your gonna nerf the better cards, then at least buff the not so good cards like wisdom scrolls card, life armour cards, etc.
-[2.0] Tokyo's CoC Hybrid Damage Frostblader ---> view-thread/1401907
-[2.0] The Samurai (2H Crit Katana Wild Striker) ---> view-thread/1368690
-[2.0] Dyadus Elemental Wild Strike - Cheap and Beginner friendly! ---> view-thread/1394595
Why to nerf drop rate, when you simply can remove all the cards from the game and say that they are still in, but very very very very rare :-] let the community grind to death to find one.......
"
"The Jack in the Box Divination Card now drops less frequently."

Aw come on GGG. Seriously ? Divination cards are really difficult to drop. I spent the whole day farming The hoarder card and i got NONE. The same with Jack in the box...

I think i'll leave this game for good...

"I have a slight disagreement with a decision made by the devs and now I'm quitting". - OK. Enjoy the swaths of perfect ARPGs that exist then.

Wise decision!
CI >> Life
Disappointed as usual with some of the changes.
"Axe bad! Fix please!"
"
GGG_Neon wrote:
Version 2.0.0e
  • Added support for the upcoming Emberwake Race Season.
  • The Jack in the Box Divination Card now drops less frequently.
  • The duration of freeze caused by Freezing Tempests has been reduced.
  • The duration of the buff caused by Restorative Tempests has been reduced on monsters.
  • Restorative Tempests can no longer appear in areas with notable Act boss encounters.
  • Fixed a bug where the boss of the Ancient Catacomb corrupted side zone was not behaving as intended.

Does this not apply to Piety?
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
"
"The Jack in the Box Divination Card now drops less frequently."

OH So now instead of 0 JiB ill get -2 >.> After 10hours of non-stop docks farming I got only 1 CARD and now you are making it drop even less frequently. RNGesus please bless me :|
I might be able to risk Tempest league now. Thank you, GGG, for being so involved with the continued development of the game and cooperation with the community.
Last edited by iamlasershark on Jul 16, 2015, 7:50:33 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info