2.0.0e Patch Notes

I personally loved the drop rate of Jack in the Box, I spent 2 - 3 hours collecting a set... Considering I get more random uniques within that time, it seemed fair. More so because all I'd end up getting is a Bramblejack or other useless unique. The point was that it was exciting when I finally collected them and the time investment seemed fair.

Doubt ill ever look for another Jack Card myself, given that Ill have to spend a much longer amount of time for ultimately another useless unique.
Keep the good work =)
sweet
i can guarantee you guys people were multibox botting jack in the boxes. no other way around it with lazy detection.
IGN: Edgar_Ffs
took me +1hour to find 1 Jack in the Box(clearing docks in 2~4 minutes),imagine now...
Farming places are getting nerfed, Eternal Orbs are gone, it is only a matter of time before GGG starts selling items in the Cash Shop.
"
Google337 wrote:
WTF STILL NO PVP BUG FIX?????????????????????

GGG stated publicly that they would keep an eye on pvp for balance purposes.
But they are too busy with other stuffz, so they secretly introduced the pvp que bug so they don't have to watch us.
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
Damn, race season starts when I get a new job. no POE no lifing for me.
dang RIP Jack in the Box Divination Card, I've yet to find one D:
was hoping for some bugfixes :-(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info