[2.0] High Budget CI Reave, Up to 538K non buffed DPS, Atziri Video Up

"
Curse on hit works with Herald of ash?

CoE: Poachers Mark + Curse On Hit + Herald of Ash + Enlighten lvl 4

Everytime I have tried curse on hit always works best with HoT and only fair with HoI

my bad, HoT is best for applying Curse. I normally use curses manually with linking to enhance. IF you are hungry for dps, Herald of Thunder + Curse on hit + Poachers Mark is the way
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
"
Curse on hit works with Herald of ash?

CoE: Poachers Mark + Curse On Hit + Herald of Ash + Enlighten lvl 4

Everytime I have tried curse on hit always works best with HoT and only fair with HoI

my bad, HoT is best for applying Curse. I normally use curses manually with linking to enhance. IF you are hungry for dps, Herald of Thunder + Curse on hit + Poachers Mark is the way
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
what bandits for the dagger reave version?
"
Spankles wrote:
what bandits for the dagger reave version?

I have

+Passive
Kraitlyn(%8 IAS)
+Passive

but

+Passive
+Passive
+Passive

is also good
Hello, I have some question about passive tree.

For scion, why you choose spell damage instead of attack speed at the beginning?
Last edited by Frazier12028 on Aug 10, 2015, 12:07:16 PM
"
Frazier12028 wrote:

For scion, why you choose spell damage instead of attack speed at the beginning?

He uses crown of eyes so i guess the spell damage does better for him.
Ugh effort
"
Frazier12028 wrote:

I like hitting less, but hitting harder per hit. Thats why. its a decision, you may use attack speed instead. maybe tooltip is even better. But i dont like relying dps on attack speed much.
While having talk with Skalpo(pNR, crafter of mind fang 2H exquisite blade), he come up with a brilliant idea:

Riposte + Reckoning + Increased critical strike + POWER CHARGE ON CRIT. So i can get 3 power charges up all the time while using

i have x2 rumi in my setup and when i use rumi i have 75 block chance, so that means, very quick power charge gain! I kill mobs really quick and they refill very quick.

thats brilliant idea and means we can have even more dps!

i should color with, BBRG now.

Hey! Do you think a wrath fang would top a loath bane or honour etcher in dps or get close?

Also, what kind of pve tree would you run for the dagger version now, since you made a 2.0 pvp/pve tree?
Ugh effort
"
aStrayGami wrote:
Hey! Do you think a wrath fang would top a loath bane or honour etcher in dps or get close?

Also, what kind of pve tree would you run for the dagger version now, since you made a 2.0 pvp/pve tree?

Honour Etcher is the best, i tested all. you know, Wrath Fang buffs aura ele dmg too, but we dont have 4+ auras like low life builds. The benefit of spell damage buff is not enough in this case. And +1 crit multi > +1 Attack Speed since blood rage low life attack speed is nerfed.

"
''what kind of pve tree would you run for the dagger version now''

Getting power charges is a old habit of mine. Because i was using low life kinetic blast build. I tested with power charges, i thought it would be better but its not. So my pvp tree is my pve tree atm. while playing pvp i just cut ghost reaver + vaal pact thats all.

this would be, dagger tree, i would do only for dagger builds:

lvl 90

http://cb.poedb.tw/us/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwABA5YIZw5ID6sRLxFQEZYV1xa_GDwYVhkuGYoajxslIvQkiyftKgsqOCsKLL8s4S9vNbk7KDwtQYdHBklRS65SKVXgVmNW9VcNWFpd8l9qX7BgQ2hlbAttGW49b55wUnBWcLtw1XKpdwd9435Zf8aDCYNfg8yExYauhxOJ046Kj_qQG5J9kyeTOpfQmG-aE5u1nKSezZ_LoS-mf6crpzCsZrGztUi297c-uT69J76AvorBxcM6xPbGrspK0NDSIdh22RPZW9lh227b1Nwj5c_pAuwY7UHw1fOb8-r22vcy-ej7CQ==

lvl 100

http://cb.poedb.tw/us/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwABA5YFfQhnDkgPqw_EES8RUBGWFdcWqha_GDwYVhkuGYoajxslIuoi9CSLJ-0qCyo4KwosvyzhLVUvbzW5Oyg7fDwtPdFBh0cGSVFLrlIpVeBWY1b1Vw1YWl3yX2pfsGBDaGVsC20Zbj1vnnBScFZwu3DVcql3B33jfll_xoMJg1-DzITFhq6HE4nTjoqP-pAbkn2TJ5M6l9CYb5oTm7WcpJ7Nn8uhL6Kjpn-nK6cwrGaxs7VItve3PrjKuT69J76AvorBxcM6xPbGrspK0NDSIdh22RPZW9lh227b1Nwj34rlz-kC7BjtQfDV85vz6vba9zL56PsJ

Last edited by Rupenus on Aug 11, 2015, 5:21:11 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info