[2.0] High Budget CI Reave, Up to 538K non buffed DPS, Atziri Video Up

"
I want to drop some nodes and pick up Unwavering because I usually die know because I can't move not because I am getting one shot. At times it feels like I am playing flickering strike build because I flicker around so much.

you may also use 300/400+ES helmet with 1 open affix, and craft %35 stun avoidance, with getting %30 from heart of oak, you can have 35-36 bloc, 65 stun avoidance which is fine. If your build is not based on Spell damage + coe, that would be the best choice.

You can save 5 points.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
"

jewelry is very important for high dps, i see that you are missing key dps items in your build.

yeah CoE is important, in my previous posts i showed the difference with coe and without coe(400K vs 311K) 'elemental damage with weapons %' on rings is also very very important for high dps. i have legacy crit multi on my amulet, that makes also big difference.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Aug 2, 2015, 5:27:19 AM
"
This dropped for me today and at first I thought about selling it for other gear but I tried it out first. Damage reduction + 30% more dps. It is so much fun to flicker into a large pack of monsters and a dangerous rare/unique. Laughing and uttering the three magic words - "Taste of Hate!"

I guess a worthy goal is be able to clear this -

Hope someone buys this
so can upgrade my chest.

how i cleared grandmasters map?

This is the gem setup that i used to clear hall of grandmasters;

Lightning Strike + Weapon Elemental Damage + Multistrike + phys to light + lightning pen + Block Chance Reduction.

Whirling blades + Lightning Strike spam is what i do to kill melee users, then i kill ranged exiles with long distance LS attacks, when 1-2 left i go in with flicker + fortify + multistrike and kill the rest. This was my strategy.

You need 9K+ ES pool in order to finish that map. 40% block + stun protection would be good too. Sometimes you gotta hit and run, but dont forget that instead of hitting and running vs Glyph Mark Puncture ''grandmasters'', getting all in with all you have is most of the time better choice. You cant hit and run vs puncture.

IGN: NursewithoutWound, if you are interested clearing the map together in standard PM me.

The hardest part of this map is, Glpyh Mark(#1 Puncture Harbinger Bow) Puncture users in each pack of grandmasters and High Block Aegis builds. Other than that, FireHC's incinerate hits really hard, Xukai's full mirrored cycloner is kinda pain in the ass, There are more, but these are the names i remember only. careful not to die these guys.

More recommendations that i can:

Get anti burning potion
Dream fragments ring is a must
Get 1x rumi flask, get x2 anti curse flask with surgeon mod.
Last edited by Rupenus on Aug 3, 2015, 5:03:32 PM
I have crown of eye and abyssus. I can use unique armour for this build? Becouse it easy to find.
"
Onetouchx wrote:
I have crown of eye and abyssus. I can use unique armour for this build? Becouse it easy to find.

Finding 700+ES Vaal Regalia is really easy, even in fresh temp leagues.

If you wanna insist on using unique chest, i can recommend atziri's garb ES variant

Please help. Doing this build on Tempest, and I only have 52k DPS. What gives? :(

Give me my money back, hehe :D :D
Last edited by BirdWings on Aug 4, 2015, 4:09:13 AM
"

Please help. Doing this build on Tempest, and I only have 52k DPS. What gives? :(

Give me my money back, hehe :D :D

: )

post your tree here please, your items look solid. Except dagger, dagger is around 250PDPS, im ignoring spell damage since we are not having a lot ele dmg coming from auras.
Last edited by Rupenus on Aug 4, 2015, 6:03:50 AM
i upgraded the tree for the better. Ill switch to another weapon soon. I cut some dps, and im having 9.8K ES now, ill update you with news guys. I like this much more.
How is your single target and aoe leech with this build?

Also, do you think it'll work well and get me to past level 94 or so with a 350 - 400pdps dagger, 700 - 800 chest or atziri's splendour for that mana on kill and no mirrored items? How do you think the ES/DPS would look like?
Ugh effort
nice guide Rupenus!
i'm trying this out with a new warbands Char. the Problem is I want to play it with Ice crush+Sword.
but I have no clue how i should skill, and how to get much crit-sword nodes in the tree. I mean the only nodes are far away from the rest of the skilltree. Can you pls post a ice crash + sword version of this tree? would die for it , thanks!
Last edited by sadobug on Aug 7, 2015, 5:00:03 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info