[2.0] High Budget CI Reave, Up to 538K non buffed DPS, Atziri Video Up

Im in holiday now, after my holiday ill upload Grandmasters map full clear and High lvl maps with hard mods full videos. stay tuned guys. : )
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
is it possible to make ele reave build in 2.0?

found this one few days ago...some advices about ele scion reave would be nice.
Thx
"
ptica wrote:
is it possible to make ele reave build in 2.0?

found this one few days ago...some advices about ele scion reave would be nice.
Thx

Yes, Use Wrath Aura + Herald of Thunder. I'd recommend using Life leech gem in your 5l/6l setup.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Rupenus,

I had given up on my lvl 98 LL spec throw char. Thank you for saving it!!! Awesome build, man.
"
MrPulp wrote:
Rupenus,

I had given up on my lvl 98 LL spec throw char. Thank you for saving it!!! Awesome build, man.

Thanks! :)

I also had LL ST at 1.3, and i was looking for a build which is viable at 2.0. I remember a thread with ''420K Reave build'' in the past. So i decided give a try to CI reave :)

My main motivation while doing this build was finding an use for honour etcher/loath bane in 2.0.

Then again, i wish i had time to test Reave or CI reave in new league but im working hard nowadays and i can only assist temp league players with my theoretical support.

In 1.2 in temp league i was playing abyssus + carcass jack + binos reave. I had huge dps and i killed atziri in first 4 days. Im not sure how viable that build would be now.

Possible upgrades for this build:

With Soul Hold Ring(doeboys mirror service ring)(which is crafted for wanders) you can use higher level of clarity and save 1-2 points which we spent for mana regen.

The best amulet would be as you use, carrion braid with 1.2 leech. Its BiS item for this build for sure. Mine is for pvp.

With lvl 4 enlighten you can save 2 points i spent 'leadership' mana reserve nodes.

i crafted this and i have some eternal orbs. If ill be able to get T1 mana regen, ill give mirror service for this ring, of course with no fee. I believe this would be best dps ring in the game for Reave / LS builds.
Last edited by Rupenus on Jul 31, 2015, 3:28:52 AM
I'm player from another server. I want your guide and tree for path v. 1.3 please.

this link skill for 1.3 please guide me https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgAA

ps. I have bino's. Can I use this for this build ? before I find better dagger.

Thank a lot ....
https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgAAYENuPQOWOyiDCZu1wzrKSm-eGYoaj_ba-wkWvw-rUzXtQbGztUimf3BSKgvz6l3ycNWJ0w5ImhNwVpAbEZbb1H_GoqO4yjt8D8TBxVZjFdeGriy_7Bgvb9kTcLuVIMHzLR8RUDW5HU9tGUuuGyXZW-kCRnEdquGI6rq0DA18GDy9J5M6CGf56Mautz5Bh3KpxPY8LfcymG_cI5J95c8ZLiftn8unMJ7N0iFXDdlh0NCP-o6Kl9Dbblb12HZHBn3jLOGsZrk-X2rb53cHhxOcpH5Zxp4Qfwx9gsffil8q6-QEB0yz

No problem, this is the tree i made for you, its for ES based builds, if you are life based, i can convert this to life version too.

bino is really good weapon because of high crit and high regen on kill. Keep using that. If you are feeling like you dont have enough dps, just tell me, we can talk about that
Hi sweet build loving reave on tempest so far. Just one question is this build doable with shavronnes?
I only have a 6L shavs bc i was doing LL ST but currently dont own a decent 6L ES chest.
on the hunt
"
He's using CoE with 74% spell damage shield which is massive dps boost for one.
Are you using Taste of Hate? another huge damage boost.

Boy do I hate they took Bloodrage away as a free buff for CI users especially since originally that was intended. I wasn't bothering to generate frenzy charge because of that. I was bored I decided try auto cursing with Poacher's mark. My clear speed is so much better.

Any ideas what to add to this link CoH HoT Poacher 4th link any ideas or just move it to a 3 link?
Almost got a level 2 on enlighten can't wait to see if squeeze in more auras or something.

My tree has 176% ES (8% jewel) + 15% more ES. I want to drop some nodes and pick up Unwavering because I usually die know because I can't move not because I am getting one shot. At times it feels like I am playing flickering strike build because I flicker around so much.

End game we prefer Loath Bane or Honor Etcher?

I tested Honour vs Loath Bane, for CI builds Honour Etcher has better dps, around 1K dps difference. Our dps relies on critic multi mostly instead of AS(unlike 1.3 ll builds)

Herald of Ice + Curse on hit + warlords mark/poachers mark/orwhatever + enlighten would be good for auto curse activation.

I like Riposte 4l + Reckoning 4L + Molten Shell 3L

Whirling blades + Fortify + Faster Attacks is also essential.

get x2 rumi, activate it, i can kill atziris mirror phase just with doing nothing and letting reckoning + riposte do it while rumi pot is on. They are that good.

"
7k ES is only fair I know but getting a good ES chest is going to be a challenge.
Anyone good with math know what changing from 450es chest to about 700es would do for my total es?

like 1K while using my ree.
Last edited by Rupenus on Aug 2, 2015, 5:01:49 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info