[2.0] High Budget CI Reave, Up to 538K non buffed DPS, Atziri Video Up

"
sadobug wrote:
nice guide Rupenus!
i'm trying this out with a new warbands Char. the Problem is I want to play it with Ice crush+Sword.
but I have no clue how i should skill, and how to get much crit-sword nodes in the tree. I mean the only nodes are far away from the rest of the skilltree. Can you pls post a ice crash + sword version of this tree? would die for it , thanks!

Its coming, soon, with AXN's sword, Sol barb. Just wait a little bit. : )
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
"
aStrayGami wrote:
How is your single target and aoe leech with this build?

Also, do you think it'll work well and get me to past level 94 or so with a 350 - 400pdps dagger, 700 - 800 chest or atziri's splendour for that mana on kill and no mirrored items? How do you think the ES/DPS would look like?

450-400 pdps dagger would give you with 'temp league' items 80-120K AoE, 190K Conc effect dps.

While having %2 Leech im really satisfied with my aoe leech. Single, though, is never enough for über atziri nor lvl 82 malachai. Im not sure any build can offer enough leech to keep facetanking while attacking vs über atziris spears(even normal atziris) anymore.(as wanders and ll st used to be capable of in 1.3)

So i recommend using 'fast ES recharge' in order to survive vs bosses and it works. Just do some cool avoiding moves for 2-3 seconds, you are going to have full ES back again. I had ll kb, ll st build before this build, after ive heard BR nerfed, i realized that my builds wont be good vs bosses anymore, and while having 1000EX+ build and beeing not able to kill bosses is bad idea, i started testing this build.

Atziri's Garb is really good for this build in temp leagues, Since you can easily color it with 4R or 5R colors, also, Beeing CI is just for getting max dps ever possible and beeing more endurant vs spells. I think we should talk with numvers instead of item names, so As long as you have 7K+ES and 80+K dps you are okay. 7K+ES is very important imho, more than anything in this build.

While, you are mapping i recommend using 1 fortify gem in your 6L setup. CWDT + Molten Shell would give you additional %10 phys damage reduction too. So you'll be better.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Aug 7, 2015, 8:03:29 AM
"
sadobug wrote:
nice guide Rupenus!
i'm trying this out with a new warbands Char. the Problem is I want to play it with Ice crush+Sword.
but I have no clue how i should skill, and how to get much crit-sword nodes in the tree. I mean the only nodes are far away from the rest of the skilltree. Can you pls post a ice crash + sword version of this tree? would die for it , thanks!

this is experimental:

http://cb.poedb.tw/us/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwABAhEDJwOWBbUGIAaiCGcNfA-rEVAV1xa_F9wYPBhWGS4ZihqPGyUi6iL0JIsk_SftKgsqOCy_L28wfDGwNbk31DsoPC1Bh0TSRnFLrlFHVmNW-lcNXfJfal-wYENoZWwLbRltbG49b55wUnC7cNVyqXSgdwd3138rf8aDCYNfg8yExYauhxOJ042_j_qSfZMnkzqYb5u1nKSezZ_LoS-j56crpzC0DLVItz69J76AvorBxcM6xPbGrspKytPL9dDQ0iHUUtkT2VvZYdwj3L3lz-cP51To1ukC6rrsGO0_85vz6vba9zL56PsJ_94=

i havent tested it, its all on your own risk. :)
"
Rupenus wrote:
"
aStrayGami wrote:

Also, do you think it'll work well and get me to past level 94 or so with a 350 - 400pdps dagger, 700 - 800 chest or atziri's splendour for that mana on kill and no mirrored items? How do you think the ES/DPS would look like?

450-400 pdps dagger would give you with 'temp league' items 80-120K AoE, 190K Conc effect dps.

While having %2 Leech im really satisfied with my aoe leech. Single, though, is never enough for über atziri nor lvl 82 malachai. Im not sure any build can offer enough leech to keep facetanking while attacking vs über atziris spears(even normal atziris) anymore.(as wanders and ll st used to be capable of in 1.3)

So i recommend using 'fast ES recharge' in order to survive vs bosses and it works. Just do some cool avoiding moves for 2-3 seconds, you are going to have full ES back again. I had ll kb, ll st build before this build, after ive heard BR nerfed, i realized that my builds wont be good vs bosses anymore, and while having 1000EX+ build and beeing not able to kill bosses is bad idea, i started testing this build.

Atziri's Garb is really good for this build in temp leagues, Since you can easily color it with 4R or 5R colors, also, Beeing CI is just for getting max dps ever possible and beeing more endurant vs spells. I think we should talk with numvers instead of item names, so As long as you have 7K+ES and 80+K dps you are okay. 7K+ES is very important imho, more than anything in this build.

While, you are mapping i recommend using 1 fortify gem in your 6L setup. CWDT + Molten Shell would give you additional %10 phys damage reduction too. So you'll be better.

Yeah, you're right about Having at least 7k es, especially with leech generally not as good as before.

I think I'll be able to pull this build off and level quite high. I have a 300 es helm with double t1 resists and t1 int in my stash as well as a decent shield around 420es. I think i would use a rainbowstride or some rare boots if i can get my hands on some. I would probably be looking for a 750~ es chest already coloured rrrgbb on poetrade. I have this ring _ and I'm still trying to craft another one with similar stats. With accuracy on both rings and CoE, i'd expect at least 92% accuracy since my current windripper build has 94% which is honestly ridiculous lol. (reflect is hard to evade, but VP keeps me alive)

I think with rings like the one above and my Legacy ammy which also has %ES crafted, I'll have enough ES. Some spell dmg on shield and ALOT of spell dmg from jewels with how many jewel sockets your 2.0 tree has, I think i should easilly be able to get 200k reave with inc aoe and charges up. I'll probably also mess around with aegis and some block nodes and see how that works out.

Would love a video of you in action btw! :)

Edit: Linking items seems to be broken so here's what the ring i was talking about looks like.
Spoiler
Rarity: Rare
Blight Loop
Diamond Ring
--------
Requirements:
Level: 60
--------
Item Level: 78
--------
28% increased Global Critical Strike Chance
--------
30% increased Elemental Damage with Weapons
+354 to Accuracy Rating
+33% to Cold Resistance
Can have multiple Crafted Mods
+22 to maximum Energy Shield
19% increased maximum Energy Shield
Ugh effort
Last edited by aStrayGami on Aug 7, 2015, 11:22:55 AM
"
Rupenus wrote:
"
sadobug wrote:
nice guide Rupenus!

this is experimental:

http://cb.poedb.tw/us/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwABAhEDJwOWBbUGIAaiCGcNfA-rEVAV1xa_F9wYPBhWGS4ZihqPGyUi6iL0JIsk_SftKgsqOCy_L28wfDGwNbk31DsoPC1Bh0TSRnFLrlFHVmNW-lcNXfJfal-wYENoZWwLbRltbG49b55wUnC7cNVyqXSgdwd3138rf8aDCYNfg8yExYauhxOJ042_j_qSfZMnkzqYb5u1nKSezZ_LoS-j56crpzC0DLVItz69J76AvorBxcM6xPbGrspKytPL9dDQ0iHUUtkT2VvZYdwj3L3lz-cP51To1ukC6rrsGO0_85vz6vba9zL56PsJ_94=

i havent tested it, its all on your own risk. :)

Nice, Big thx for the work. But do you think the dmg skilled for swords can keep up with all the + crit from the dagger version? is the hole crit thing not an important key in this build?
"
aStrayGami wrote:
"
Rupenus wrote:
"
aStrayGami wrote:

Yeah, you're right about Having at least 7k es, especially with leech generally not as good as before.

I think I'll be able to pull this build off and level quite high. I have a 300 es helm with double t1 resists and t1 int in my stash as well as a decent shield around 420es. I think i would use a rainbowstride or some rare boots if i can get my hands on some. I would probably be looking for a 750~ es chest already coloured rrrgbb on poetrade. I have this ring _ and I'm still trying to craft another one with similar stats. With accuracy on both rings and CoE, i'd expect at least 92% accuracy since my current windripper build has 94% which is honestly ridiculous lol. (reflect is hard to evade, but VP keeps me alive)

I think with rings like the one above and my Legacy ammy which also has %ES crafted, I'll have enough ES. Some spell dmg on shield and ALOT of spell dmg from jewels with how many jewel sockets your 2.0 tree has, I think i should easilly be able to get 200k reave with inc aoe and charges up. I'll probably also mess around with aegis and some block nodes and see how that works out.

Would love a video of you in action btw! :)

Edit: Linking items seems to be broken so here's what the ring i was talking about looks like.
Spoiler
Rarity: Rare
Blight Loop
Diamond Ring
--------
Requirements:
Level: 60
--------
Item Level: 78
--------
28% increased Global Critical Strike Chance
--------
30% increased Elemental Damage with Weapons
+354 to Accuracy Rating
+33% to Cold Resistance
Can have multiple Crafted Mods
+22 to maximum Energy Shield
19% increased maximum Energy Shield

ill start making videos just after i buy the weapon i want. Its like 340ex and i have 300ex. after having that weapon ill start making videos. getting 40ex is like 3-4 days of work for me.
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwAAt9bbWS2osZC-gIMJRnFvnrQM4YicpMpKytPquh2qhxNfsL6KDXz-SXcHm7WTJ6EvwzqExX_GIuoZiio4oqMRlsHF6Nb7CcHzkBsOSOwYBbX22pUgcFZd8iy_j_qNvxqPLR-aE3DVtvcV19DQUUdMsx1P29SJ0ysKhq5fakcG51Q31NAfIG4EBzW5cFIRL1Zj2HYk_e0_7-tQMB8CEVCnKyoLuT5W9f_eNsVtGfPqrGbbbot62Vu1SCzhl9ABbxslpn9tbH3jjori90uu7UE2PYRI6QKxs-ywXGsWv4wLw225fA3RY0M=

What do you think of a tree like this for pve? Would have about 240% increased es with my jewellery.

Edit: or something like this actually
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwAAOyi31gOWhQ5uPTQgYEO-gCImgwlGcW-etAzhiJykykrK0-q6HaqHE1-wvooNfHcHm7WTJ6EvwzqExX_GIuoZiio4oqMRlujW-wkPxMHzBx6QGw5IBbX22jt8lSCVLnBWDdFd8o2_Go-4yi0f8NWaE2NDcNW291FHTLMdT0lRj_rb1InTKwrnVDfU0B8gbjW57BjQ0HBSES8k_e0_7-tQMBFQpyssv3C7X2pHBioL_95tGRXX2RPYdvPq2VuGri9vuT5W9bVIGyVWY6xm226mf21sS64s4ZfQ7UE2PekCfeOOirGz7LAWv4wLuXw=
Ugh effort
Last edited by aStrayGami on Aug 8, 2015, 4:06:41 AM
Guys, build completely changed, new build guide has written by me. I leave old build with honour etcher in spoiler section, you can keep checking for infos there. New build is Ice Crash + Reave build with a 1H sword.

"
Rupenus wrote:
Guys, build completely changed, new build guide has written by me. I leave old build with honour etcher in spoiler section, you can keep checking for infos there. New build is Ice Crash + Reave build with a 1H sword.

Hi! Why did you changed dagger for 1h sword? Your DPS seams lower with new build..
And why you cannot use Ice crash for bosses? Maybe not for hardes ones, like Atziri, etc?
"
"
Rupenus wrote:

Hi! Why did you changed dagger for 1h sword? Your DPS seams lower with new build..
And why you cannot use Ice crash for bosses? Maybe not for hardes ones, like Atziri, etc?

The Answer is simple, i wanted to use best map clearing skill in the game: Ice Crash.

Why not to use ice crash vs bosses?
Ice Crash is slow, Also Vs Bosses you should use Pure phys damage, so you can leech the maximum life you can. Ice Crash converts high portion of damage to cold which we cant leech so its not cool vs bosses. High Attack speed, pure phys damage thats what you should get vs bosses for maximum survivability.

The dps Loss is by %10 at tooltip: But, its not because i have less damage, just my tooltip dps is lower than dagger version of this build, cause dagger version had better crit chance and better attack speed. But with this sword, when i crit, i hit much harder than before now, also; less attack speed, less mana cost, all better at the moment. And yes! i can use ice crash too!

Reave with crappy jewels, No buffs with

Reave, with poachers mark setup(no blood rage):

Im not using Blood Rage anymore, its too risky and i think we have enough dps for everything. according to my calculations i can reach to 430K reave with this sword too.

Previous dps was 462K(honour etcher)

Another personal reason is pvp, i have better pvp experience at the moment. But if i had totally cared for pvp, i would get new 2Handed +2 sword and had RT cyclone build. :)

Thanks for following/caring for my build guys, be deconstructive as much as you want.

Last edited by Rupenus on Aug 9, 2015, 8:15:35 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info