[2.0] High Budget CI Reave, Up to 538K non buffed DPS, Atziri Video Up

this guide is going to be rewritten for 2.1
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Dec 24, 2015, 7:04:42 PM
This build literally gave me motivation to play standard again after I was depressed about my LLST becoming unplayable in 2.0. I've been grinding in warbands and abandoning standard but now I have a GG build i can play on standard.

nice build, thank you
yesterday i tried wild strike CI and didnt like it, even with 100k dps it's much slower than my 60k split arrow ranger

but forgot to try reave, how is it? can you post a video if you have the time to do it?

btw i was basically immortal with my wild strike but the leech was poor so blood rage was impossible to use, you could try this tree, i dont like all the path on the left side of the tree, too many wasted points

heart of the oak is more than enough with 40% block, 10k es, tempest shield and rumi's
( tree with power charge on crit gem and entropy razor dagger )

with this tree i was at about 110k dps wild strike with wild strike and multistrike lvl 15-16, 6 power charges and hatred, more than 9500es with es gloves and no discipline, and this with 190iiq/320iir gear

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwAAA5YEsQV9BbUNfA5IDlwRUBGWFdcWqhutHU8gbiLqIvQk_SepKgsqOCy_LOEtHy1VNbk31DqtOyg90T3iPs9CS0V-RnFHBkjuTGBMs1AwUUdU_lZjVvVd8l9qX7BgQ2r6bAttGW49b4RvnnBScFZw1XcHd_14rn11feN_xoMJhMWFxYauhxOJ042_joqP-pAbkyeX0JoTm7WcpKEvo4qmf6crrGa0DLVIuT695r6AvorBxcLswzrKSsrTzerQH9DQ037Xy9h2227b1N--51To1uq67BjtP-1B7-vz6vlj_rr_HP_e?accountName=InAshesTheyShallReap&characterName=DestroyEverything
Last edited by InAshesTheyShallReap on Jul 15, 2015, 2:30:28 AM
"
yesterday i tried wild strike CI and didnt like it, even with 100k dps it's much slower than my 60k split arrow ranger

but forgot to try reave, how is it? can you post a video if you have the time to do it?

btw i was basically immortal with my wild strike but the leech was poor so blood rage was impossible to use, you could try this tree, i dont like all the path on the left side of the tree, too many wasted points

heart of the oak is more than enough with 40% block, 10k es, tempest shield and rumi's
( tree with power charge on crit gem and entropy razor dagger )

with this tree i was at about 110k dps wild strike with wild strike and multistrike lvl 15-16, 6 power charges and hatred, more than 9500es with es gloves and no discipline, and this with 190iiq/320iir gear

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwAAA5YEsQV9BbUNfA5IDlwRUBGWFdcWqhutHU8gbiLqIvQk_SepKgsqOCy_LOEtHy1VNbk31DqtOyg90T3iPs9CS0V-RnFHBkjuTGBMs1AwUUdU_lZjVvVd8l9qX7BgQ2r6bAttGW49b4RvnnBScFZw1XcHd_14rn11feN_xoMJhMWFxYauhxOJ042_joqP-pAbkyeX0JoTm7WcpKEvo4qmf6crrGa0DLVIuT695r6AvorBxcLswzrKSsrTzerQH9DQ037Xy9h2227b1N--51To1uq67BjtP-1B7-vz6vlj_rr_HP_e?accountName=InAshesTheyShallReap&characterName=DestroyEverything

Hey, Thanks for sharing insights. I would like to tell you why i have chosen some keystones in my tree.

Why Unwavering Stance?

I dont value Block that much as long as im not focusing my whole build on that mechanic, and a build must have either UW or acrobatics whatever it suits the build. Since im CI i think UW is the most important keystone passive for CI. Its debatable, but i dont like to be permastunned and outmicroed. While we lack leech, we cant handle getting outmicroed anymore. You can use Kaoms Boots and save 8 points and spend on block passives or dps passives, whatever you like most.

I dont fancy block much, cause in maps i almost one shot everything, vs bosses i have very low recharge delay and this solves the problems for me. In pvp i just use Tempest Shield + Rumi's and i get almost full block chance. I prefer temporary high block with buffs and having very high dps to constant high block chance + medium dps.

Ill upload a video of me clearing high level maps soon, With AoE gem i have like 220K Area DPS and i hit almost %80 of the screen and things die before they can even reach. Also, I rely on fast recharge delay than leech in this meta. While im hitting more than half of the screen my leech is always high cause im hitting multiple targets. When things get dicey, i use phase run but i have fairly good leech vs crowdy mobs in this patch. I rarely need to run away with phase run.

Why disemboweling?

I went to disemboweling cause in order to be able to handle hall of grandmasters map, i gotta have very high base crit chance without charges. With ICS gem i have %90 crit chance, no charges. I dont like to rely on charges since im aiming for more both pvp + pve viable build. Vs Aegis Block builds missing a critical strike and filling their shields is really annoying so i get very high crit multi + high crit chance at pvp and try to 2-3 shot them. my aim is having %90 crit chance without beeing dependant on charges.

You can make a better Pve build than this, with having RRRRXX chest armour colors, with ignoring UW and ignoring some points i spend on left side of the tree, but then you wont be able to have a Hall of Grandmasters viable build as well as, top pvp build. My build tries to find answers for both universe.

"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Jul 16, 2015, 6:54:35 AM
Why u don't use Fortify instead mpd/mdfl?
"
RedApril wrote:
Why u don't use Fortify instead mpd/mdfl?

I always prefer 'more damage' over 'increased damage' in critical damage builds. Cause more damage rolls multiplies our 'critical damage multiplier' too. DPS gets crazy high.

Its a matter of defense though, since i have 9K+ES i dont feel like i need fortify. Using fortify would make me lose a lot dps.

Here is the mathematical explanation if you care to read:

Fortify Gives, (25 to 44)% increased Melee Physical Damage, (only physical not melee total, that means the additional damage which comes from your auras wont be affected but MPD + MLPD multiplies them too)

When you have a critical damage build, i prefer 'more damage' over 'increased damage'

Here is the explanation:

lets assume we have 100 base damage. And 600 Critical Multiplier. 100% accuracy. %100 crit chance.

When i link my gem with MPD it gives me %50 more damage, MDFL gives %50 more too. Both give %10 increased phys, so our base melee becomes 120.

so its like (120 x 1.5) x 1.5 = 270. When i deal critical damage i'd do: = 270 x 6 = 1620 dps > MPD + MDFL DPS

Lets assume we changed our MPD gem with Fortify, %45 increased damage, MPD gives %10 increased too.

Base damage: 155

(155 x 1.5) = 232.5 x 6 = 1395. > with fortify

DPS LOSS AMOUNT = %15

Without Auras > 1395 / 1620 = %15 DPS loss. We linked only 2 gems and with more gems the difference is going to be much bigger. With auras and 6 linked gems, i assume the total DPS difference would be like %30-35. As i said, MPD + MLPD multiplies added aura damages(hatred + ash etc), gem additional +%damages like, Phys to light additional damage etc too. Thats why the difference would be much higher.

Verdict:
If you want defense, go with fortify, if you have 7K+ES i'd recommend MPD + MDFL
Last edited by Rupenus on Jul 16, 2015, 5:14:48 AM
Here is the results:

MDFL + MPD:

MDFL + Fortify lvl 18=

104K Difference, as i assumed before the difference is %30.

The only Reason Im CI is MDFL Gem and the dps boost im having with it.

Note that these are dps values without Ice Golem.

Last edited by Rupenus on Jul 16, 2015, 6:13:18 AM
oh i see, this is mainly a pvp guide :)
"
oh i see, this is mainly a pvp guide :)

here is a pve only tree then:

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwAAA5YFtQ18DdEOSA_EES8RUBGWFr8ZihqPGyUdTx2qIG4iJiT9J6kqCyo4KwosvyzhLR8vbzQgNbk2PTfUOq07KDt8RnFHBkuuTLNQMFFHVvVd8l9qX7BgQ2NDbAhtGW1sbj1vhG-ecFJwVnC7cNV3B33jf8aDCYTFhQ6HE4nTjAuNv46KkBuTJ5Ugl9CaE5u1nKShL6Kjpn-nK6xmsbO0DLTFtUi297jKuT65fL6AvorBxcHzwuzDOspKytPQH9DQ2HbZE9lb227b1Nvn4YjnVOkC6rrsGOyw7T_tQe_r8Yry4fPq9tr7Cf8c_94=

As i said, you may ignore UW, but once i got permastunned by Über vaal bosses with their ball lightning attack and died from 11K in 1sec, couldnt even move because of stun. What good is 10K+ES if you arent stun proof?

You may use Kaoms Boots too, which i had been doing during 1.3.

Then again, This is mostly PvE guide, i'd say.

probably with this tree, 460K Reave dps is possible with such gear of mine.
Last edited by Rupenus on Jul 16, 2015, 5:33:56 PM
Nice build bro will do one soon if got time for do
PM IGN : BET_IV_STORM Torment league
PM IGN : Hornytch Standard league

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info