[2.0] High Budget CI Reave, Up to 538K non buffed DPS, Atziri Video Up

"
For any people new to this build may I make some suggestions - at least starting out either get

The amount of points it takes to grab unwavering is insane so until late 80s I wouldn't do so.

Vaal Discipline + increased duration
It's easy to get 24 souls - once you do you have a panic heal that will allow es refill even when taking damage. It is very useful on boss/exiles as you can start dpsing them and when they start to burn through your shield pop it and continue to dps them while it fills back up.

Arctic Armor instead of Haste or Hatred should be considered a good choice in situations where you face extra physical/fire damage.

I have come to realization how spoiled we were in 1.3 with auto enduring cry + immortal calls. I am so used to being at range on my other characters Sporker/summoner/totems/bows that its been hard to adjust.
Its good to start up a fight with enduring cry + spell echo throw in a manual curse of your choice whirling blades/flickerstrike+fortify and go.

GGG please give us more room on the skillbar!

great additions man, vaal discipline is really a good saver. I wouldnt use chayula though, kaoms boots are much better, i wouldnt like to lose my ammy slot for chayula :(
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
"
Rupenus wrote:
"
aStrayGami wrote:
Hey! Do you think a wrath fang would top a loath bane or honour etcher in dps or get close?

Also, what kind of pve tree would you run for the dagger version now, since you made a 2.0 pvp/pve tree?

Honour Etcher is the best, i tested all. you know, Wrath Fang buffs aura ele dmg too, but we dont have 4+ auras like low life builds. The benefit of spell damage buff is not enough in this case. And +1 crit multi > +1 Attack Speed since blood rage low life attack speed is nerfed.

"
''what kind of pve tree would you run for the dagger version now''

Getting power charges is a old habit of mine. Because i was using low life kinetic blast build. I tested with power charges, i thought it would be better but its not. So my pvp tree is my pve tree atm. while playing pvp i just cut ghost reaver + vaal pact thats all.

this would be, dagger tree, i would do only for dagger builds:

lvl 90

http://cb.poedb.tw/us/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwABA5YIZw5ID6sRLxFQEZYV1xa_GDwYVhkuGYoajxslIvQkiyftKgsqOCsKLL8s4S9vNbk7KDwtQYdHBklRS65SKVXgVmNW9VcNWFpd8l9qX7BgQ2hlbAttGW49b55wUnBWcLtw1XKpdwd9435Zf8aDCYNfg8yExYauhxOJ046Kj_qQG5J9kyeTOpfQmG-aE5u1nKSezZ_LoS-mf6crpzCsZrGztUi297c-uT69J76AvorBxcM6xPbGrspK0NDSIdh22RPZW9lh227b1Nwj5c_pAuwY7UHw1fOb8-r22vcy-ej7CQ==

lvl 100

http://cb.poedb.tw/us/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwABA5YFfQhnDkgPqw_EES8RUBGWFdcWqha_GDwYVhkuGYoajxslIuoi9CSLJ-0qCyo4KwosvyzhLVUvbzW5Oyg7fDwtPdFBh0cGSVFLrlIpVeBWY1b1Vw1YWl3yX2pfsGBDaGVsC20Zbj1vnnBScFZwu3DVcql3B33jfll_xoMJg1-DzITFhq6HE4nTjoqP-pAbkn2TJ5M6l9CYb5oTm7WcpJ7Nn8uhL6Kjpn-nK6cwrGaxs7VItve3PrjKuT69J76AvorBxcM6xPbGrspK0NDSIdh22RPZW9lh227b1Nwj34rlz-kC7BjtQfDV85vz6vba9zL56PsJ

poedb is finally up so i can look at the trees.
Seems good. With 4 power charges and the increased critical strikes gem, it should get you capped crit with 8.69 crit chance on dagger.

Why no foresight and 8% less reduced mana reserve?
Ugh effort
Last edited by aStrayGami on Aug 14, 2015, 1:48:42 AM
"
poedb is finally up so i can look at the trees.
Seems good. With 4 power charges and the increased critical strikes gem, it should get you capped crit with 8.69 crit chance on dagger.

Why no foresight and 8% less reduced mana reserve?

I have charisma %12 total mana reserve node in the tree i linked. And Influence. %4 from there, and 8% from enlighten thats enough.

If you have mana reserve problems, i recommend using +1 gems maligaros, they are crazy cheap in standard for what they do, i dont know in warbands.

Going to foresight: 4 passive points, i spend on 'written in blood' instead, 15% increased ES instead of Foresights total %20. %5 less ES, but 2 more passive points. Thats my preferance, i think its worth it.

thats the tree im talking about:

Spoiler
http://cb.poedb.tw/us/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwABA5YFfQhnDkgPqw_EES8RUBGWFdcWqha_GDwYVhkuGYoajxslIuoi9CSLJ-0qCyo4KwosvyzhLVUvbzW5Oyg7fDwtPdFBh0cGSVFLrlIpVeBWY1b1Vw1YWl3yX2pfsGBDaGVsC20Zbj1vnnBScFZwu3DVcql3B33jfll_xoMJg1-DzITFhq6HE4nTjoqP-pAbkn2TJ5M6l9CYb5oTm7WcpJ7Nn8uhL6Kjpn-nK6cwrGaxs7VItve3PrjKuT69J76AvorBxcM6xPbGrspK0NDSIdh22RPZW9lh227b1Nwj34rlz-kC7BjtQfDV85vz6vba9zL56PsJ
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Aug 14, 2015, 11:25:24 AM
Is the Riposte/Reckoning/ICS/PCOC setup consistent enough to maintain power charges?
I'm currently working on making a ci reaver and was planning on using pcoc on my 6l, but if i could free up that socket that'd be pretty sick

my setup will have 75% block with rumis
IGN Kerkeyon
Last edited by Kerkeyon on Aug 16, 2015, 7:51:56 AM
"
Kerkeyon wrote:
Is the Riposte/Reckoning/ICS/PCOC setup consistent enough to maintain power charges?
I'm currently working on making a ci reaver and was planning on using pcoc on my 6l, but if i could free up that socket that'd be pretty sick

If you are in standard, i can demonstrate for you. It works, yeah, but you need rumi flasks.
"
Rupenus wrote:
"
Kerkeyon wrote:

If you are in standard, i can demonstrate for you. It works, yeah, but you need rumi flasks.

ye sounds good, ill try to get in touch with you as soon as i can :)
IGN Kerkeyon
Hall of Grandmasters Full Clear with Melee at 18.16 GMT +2

Proof:

Hall of the heroes:

Spoiler

Hall of the Fallen:
Spoiler

Hall of The Eternal:

Spoiler

Hall of the twisted:

Spoiler

Hall of the blessed:

Spoiler

entrance to hall of blessed(last door, you gotta complete others to enter this one)

Spoiler

5 FLOORS CLEAR:

sharing my happiness with lapiz:

Spoiler

GEAR
Spoiler

Tree:

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwAAAecCEQMnA5YFtQYgBqINfBFQFdcWvxfcGlUajRslHHgi9CT9KgsqUyy_L28wfDGwNbk26DfUOq07KETSRnFHBkrIS65RR1IpVeBWY1b6WFpYdVivWlJbJmBDYpVsCGwLbRltbG49bqpvO2-Eb55wUnC7dKB3B3fXeA17w38rf8Z_-4MJhQ6GrocTjb-P-pMnm12cpJ_LoS-j56Z_pyunMKiaqW6xs7JwtAy0xbVItfK-gL6KwBrBxcLsytPL9dDQ1FLZE9lb2-fcveXF5w_nVOd06NbpAuq67BjtP-1B8Yryl_Pq9Ub_HP_e?accountName=Rupenus&characterName=NursewithoutWound
Last edited by Rupenus on Aug 20, 2015, 12:11:48 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dm6KmxXVf7c

First Floor Clear Video is up. Others are in queue for upload.
Hall of Eternals:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iiiJk4iczwk
Nice man congrats :D Lvl 77 so far with the build in warbands. I picked the power charge from the bandit but now i see you got a frenzy charge. What do i do, switch to frenzy charge, skill point or keep power charge?
Last edited by Guaynabo on Aug 21, 2015, 2:36:59 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info