[3.3] TheAmigoShotz! -Lifebased Windripper Raider! Insane Clearspeed + Deathless Shaper!

I killed my character.
Last edited by dblmstr1 on Apr 11, 2016, 8:49:50 PM
Very nice Guy,
Hes very responsive and awnsering every question i asked him so far and that were many :p
One of the best Guides i have been following for now,
The Clearspeed is one of the best i have seen,
Life is a small problem for me, also that makes some bosses rly hard.
Iam currently running MF Gear with 40k buffed and can easily clear t8.

"
quite deceptive in how you market this as a 180K+ build. While the build is not bad, I was expecting better dps.. but your lie is op.

I dont think he lied, if you have a Legacy Windripper and some good Gear you can reach that Amount of DPS, ofcourse buffed.
Sure it is in Perandus lower but i think you can still get very high DPS/Clearspeed.
Last edited by marcel2142 on Apr 7, 2016, 3:07:46 PM
Got super lucky and 6 linked my bow today with only about 100 fusings. My first 6 link other than a tabula. Then I used all my chrome trying to get the 3g 1r 2b I wanted. Want to use TS, GMP, faster attacks, WED, added light, and rarity. After about 200 chrome I ended up with 1b 5g. Guess I should of used the bench for the colors instead of pushing my luck a second time in the same day.

Also found I need to get more mana regeneration on gear or get some in tree now that TS is 6L.

Last edited by stoudtlr on Apr 7, 2016, 4:21:00 PM
@stoudtlr you can use the Vorici calculator to see what's the best method: https://siveran.github.io/calc.html

In your case the best thing is to just do chromatics (average cost of 61) followed by Vorici 1B with an average of 63. You're pretty unlucky though :)
Current league chars: Bladestorm Champion SSF
"
dblmstr1 wrote:
quite deceptive in how you market this as a 180K+ build. While the build is not bad, I was expecting better dps.. but your lie is op.

Amigoshotz has pretty much min maxed and perfected his gear. You have not. It really isn't a fair comparison. Not to mention he utilizes legacy gear. Anyways dps tooltips =/= clearspeed. I'm sure you have no problems clearing maps in a timely manner, saw you sporting dual ventors but not anymore. Hope you're more impressed with the dps now. If not, i really think the culprit is your lack of crit chance on gear. That crit strike gem really is a wasted slot for a windripper build. Could be a faster attack gem/added cold gem in place of it.

IF you really want that 180k though, partner up with an aurabot, you'll reach that number no problem. I was rocking 200k with an aurabot and his warcries on my mf spec lol.
Last edited by illmtk on Apr 7, 2016, 6:23:39 PM
"
Shaileen wrote:
@stoudtlr you can use the Vorici calculator to see what's the best method: https://siveran.github.io/calc.html

In your case the best thing is to just do chromatics (average cost of 61) followed by Vorici 1B with an average of 63. You're pretty unlucky though :)

Awesome. Thanks for the calc link! Definitely unlucky with the chromatics, but I can't complain after 6L in only 100 fusings. Lol
"
dblmstr1 wrote:

Well i am not lying. You should also post your gear here, so i can help you on what to upgrade instead of just commenting useless comments like that
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
"
stoudtlr wrote:
Got super lucky and 6 linked my bow today with only about 100 fusings. My first 6 link other than a tabula. Then I used all my chrome trying to get the 3g 1r 2b I wanted. Want to use TS, GMP, faster attacks, WED, added light, and rarity. After about 200 chrome I ended up with 1b 5g. Guess I should of used the bench for the colors instead of pushing my luck a second time in the same day.

Also found I need to get more mana regeneration on gear or get some in tree now that TS is 6L.

You should be fine with the leech. If you want you can always swap in blood magic instead of the 6th gem link, and get another good aura or something along those lines
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
Gear For Sale

~b/o 30.00 chaos

~b/o 40.00 chaos

~b/o 1.00 exalted

~b/o 1.02 exalted

~b/o 12.00 chaos

~b/o 1.00 exalted

~b/o 4.00 chance

~b/o 10.00 chaos

~b/o 1.00 exalted

~b/o 40.00 chaos

~b/o 4.00 exalted

What ascendancy would you recommend for HC?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info