[3.3] TheAmigoShotz! -Lifebased Windripper Raider! Insane Clearspeed + Deathless Shaper!

Nice guide but after reaching to Malachai with this build i was lacking res and single target damage ( i did used barage! Maybe it`s not fore me as being used to other more tanky builds ( even necro build )
Hi, I have a problem. I have the EXACT same equipment as you, iam a lvl 81 Raider and llike you i dont have 100000 dps i just have 2500 O.o
And i did everything you said
(I did reset the skilltree,ascendancy.etc)
SO what should i do?
"
RubySteam wrote:
Hi, I have a problem. I have the EXACT same equipment as you, iam a lvl 81 Raider and llike you i dont have 100000 dps i just have 2500 O.o
And i did everything you said
(I did reset the skilltree,ascendancy.etc)
SO what should i do?
¨

hi can you link your gear?
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
Hi,

I had a raider in 2.x versions of the game and I had to respecificy everything after a long break (1+ year). I've found a guide on internet but it sucked, I was both weak and fragile, hate it.
I'm respicifying my raider for this build, it's not complete, took me a lot of orbs of regret, but it's in good way.
I've just bought a Windripper (my biggest buy so far, all my fortune^^) and it's quite ok.

I'm level 74, around 3.3k life, a bit struggle with the res, a bit fragile. Regarding the dps; I got 5L out of 6 sockets on the first try on the windripper so I don't mess anymore with fuse orbs. 5L is enough for now, the dps in hideout, idle, is around 5-6k but with frenzy charges it's around 15k.
I don't know, except if you have only like 3L and no frenzy charge how you are stuck with 2,500dps??

I did not find a huge difference by the way between Lioneye's glare 5L and Windripper 5L, either in terms of DPS or in terms of items dropped.
My chance to freeze is 15%. Do you have higher chance to freeze? I think it would be nice to have higher freeze chance, for survivability but also to trigger windripper's IIQ. Maybe it's because I don't have yet a lot of bonus on elemental damages. Or maybe I did not notice but my critical strike chance has increased.

What is the defense based on? Dodge for physical hits and res for elemental hits? I feel like some physical mobs can't hit me, while other can largely rip (rape? :() me.

Anyway I think it's a good build, I hope it gets even better when my skill tree will be exactly like yours.
Windripper can make poor people like me run away, but it's perfectly playable even in maps without windripper.
I just wonder how people can run T1x maps with only MF gear without dying ;)

Thanks for this detailed work.
Last edited by darth_rem on Jul 20, 2018, 8:24:52 AM
SO I tried the merciless lab yesterday evening. Everything was fine until I met Izaro.
I rolled on the maps prior to the ascendant trial, and then, he one shoted me or maybe almost with 2 extremly closed hits.
Did not even have the time to see if it was his blue/green skulls (Raging spirit?) or the big 2h mace that ended on my front.
I like this build, it's extremely fun and speed, but I have problem to survive against bosses (This is also the case for maps)

I know that life is important, I have ~3.5k life for now.
I have around 17/18k evasion. I have not my res capped, still need a good set of gloves, on my profile you may see Kadima or aurseize because I don't have something much better for now. But I doubt a set of gloves would make me survive Izaro much better. Amulet is not that great either I know.

Is there something wrong with my char? I've opened my profile so you should be able to look at my char and see what I did.
Like I said, it was a completely different build at the origin and I used all my respec points + orbs of regret to make this amigoshotz build. Maybe I missed a spot or two.

I don't have damage problem, it's more survival. It's a bit difficult to level up, because here and here I encounter a rogue exile or a tough boss on a map, he kills me 2 or 3 times and I loose my exp :(

Thanks guys (and girls)
Life is 3680
Last edited by darth_rem on Jul 22, 2018, 3:56:55 AM
"
darth_rem wrote:
SO I tried the merciless lab yesterday evening. Everything was fine until I met Izaro.
I rolled on the maps prior to the ascendant trial, and then, he one shoted me or maybe almost with 2 extremly closed hits.
Did not even have the time to see if it was his blue/green skulls (Raging spirit?) or the big 2h mace that ended on my front.
I like this build, it's extremely fun and speed, but I have problem to survive against bosses (This is also the case for maps)

I know that life is important, I have ~3.5k life for now.
I have around 17/18k evasion. I have not my res capped, still need a good set of gloves, on my profile you may see Kadima or aurseize because I don't have something much better for now. But I doubt a set of gloves would make me survive Izaro much better. Amulet is not that great either I know.

Is there something wrong with my char? I've opened my profile so you should be able to look at my char and see what I did.
Like I said, it was a completely different build at the origin and I used all my respec points + orbs of regret to make this amigoshotz build. Maybe I missed a spot or two.

I don't have damage problem, it's more survival. It's a bit difficult to level up, because here and here I encounter a rogue exile or a tough boss on a map, he kills me 2 or 3 times and I loose my exp :(

Thanks guys (and girls)
Life is 3680

Hi, i would not recommend going with all the rarity/quantity gear when running lab etc. :)

So try getting some gear with life, damage etc instead :)
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
thanks for the tip.
Yeah it's kinda obvious and I switch my gear according to what I do.
I run alchemyied beach maps with MF gear, and when I try the merc lab I switch to a better gear.
However, I've just died again with Izaro first encounter. Did escape the first hit with mirror arrow, the second one with all the skulls one shoted me. WTF.
I have 4.4k life, evasion is 21k without frenzy charges.

I've spent 10 refund points to change the ascendancy because it was not exactly like yours.

I find this build really fun for low tier maps, and for all the game it was quite fun, but for Izaro, without physical damage mitigation, it's a real nightmare for me. Since his damage are mainly physical, I wonder how I can survive his attacks. Never being hit, but hey, that's a real challenge :)
Last edited by darth_rem on Jul 30, 2018, 4:35:08 PM
I finally did it :)
In fact it was easier than last time, I've maxed the fire res (which wasn't...and I guess the blue/green skulls that Izaro throws are fire damage?) and I've bought a rare amulet with life and res. I dodged, run and run a lot, with decoy and blink arrow. It was not glass canon as last time*.
I've lost some DPS in the operation, but at least I have 2 other ascendancy points.

I just hesitate with Avatar of the Slaughter for the merciless reward, because clearly I had it before and it made a huge difference in terms of DPS. With 7 frenzy charges, it's 14% faster movement and 21% faster attack.
Since avatar of the veil + the previous node give 13% faster movement, I'll try it :)

*to the guys who MF high tier map with biscos, sadima, goldwyrm, ventors...you have max res and 5k life with this stuff? That's insanely expensive, right? I have probably poor stuff, when I do that, I'm far from maxed res and at around 3.5k life.
Last edited by darth_rem on Aug 1, 2018, 4:05:09 PM
"
darth_rem wrote:
I finally did it :)
In fact it was easier than last time, I've maxed the fire res (which wasn't...and I guess the blue/green skulls that Izaro throws are fire damage?) and I've bought a rare amulet with life and res. I dodged, run and run a lot, with decoy and blink arrow. It was not glass canon as last time*.
I've lost some DPS in the operation, but at least I have 2 other ascendancy points.

I just hesitate with Avatar of the Slaughter for the merciless reward, because clearly I had it before and it made a huge difference in terms of DPS. With 7 frenzy charges, it's 14% faster movement and 21% faster attack.
Since avatar of the veil + the previous node give 13% faster movement, I'll try it :)

*to the guys who MF high tier map with biscos, sadima, goldwyrm, ventors...you have max res and 5k life with this stuff? That's insanely expensive, right? I have probably poor stuff, when I do that, I'm far from maxed res and at around 3.5k life.

the MF version generally doesnt have more than 4k life, and thats because you dont rlly care about dying when speedfarming low tier maps, like burial chambers etc
hello very great guild for ranger but i have just one question where do you find the intel for the blue gemm ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info