[3.3] TheAmigoShotz! -Lifebased Windripper Raider! Insane Clearspeed + Deathless Shaper!

How do you progress with this build? as in what specific skillpoints should i aim early on?
"
TheAmigoBoyz wrote:

Well i have never tried phys, but i saw a build with 78k split arrow chain DPS in 1.3 using Hlyph Mark (mirrored bow) and this windripper i use is like 1/4 of that price :)

I think the real consideration to make is speed, might be able to hit 78k dps with a Glyph(which thanks to being phys, won't be lowered by mob resistance, resulting in more DPS). But the Windripper's got speed, and once you do enough damage to 1-shot, that speed's going to be the deciding factor in which clears faster.

That's certainly the primary reason I choose a Windripper over a Harbinger. Because at the end of the day, a Harbinger will always be limited by their low Attack Speed.

"
Etko wrote:
How do you progress with this build? as in what specific skillpoints should i aim early on?

A reasonably easy way to do it is focus on auras and crit. A Death's Harp's Crit Multi can carry you all the way to maps, so long as you have enough ele damage for it to multiply. Then just respec out of the aura nodes when you're ready for Windripper and transition towards the planned tree.
"
Etko wrote:

i would say that you first should take the throatseeker nodes at the higher levels. I would recommend taking most crit nodes down in the tree first
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
Nice build, but don't understand how could he leech life/mana because he don't uses Vaal Pact/Life Leech?
~A Women Can Change The World With A Single, Well-Placed Arrow~
"
Undriuz wrote:
Nice build, but don't understand how could he leech life/mana because he don't uses Vaal Pact/Life Leech?

i use mana gain on hit, since i'll save around 4 points by not going to VP. When i get to level 90, i will start speccing into VP and swap life gain on hit out for LL
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
If you use Anger, Wrath & Herald of Ice plus Alpha's Helmet, you get more DPS.
~A Women Can Change The World With A Single, Well-Placed Arrow~
"
Undriuz wrote:
If you use Anger, Wrath & Herald of Ice plus Alpha's Helmet, you get more DPS.

you will have to take alot of aura nodes, and lose alot of survivabilyty by doing that
Hi,

Interesting build! How high is your DPS just with Aura and Heralds on?

Also, did you leave out WED on the attack link once? If so, why?
IGN: @JanusHuntress

Thanks GGG for caring so much about your players: https://redd.it/57wexj
Hi,

54k on chain is really impresive. I'm using this tree:

I'm using Alpha's + Wrath + Anger + HoT. Using also Drillneck with gems on a 5l. Have half of your charges ammount but still... i get up to 82% crit chance with 406% multi and that brings me only 22,5k on chain... Can't figure out such a big difference. My gear:

Spoiler

I've also found that Queen of the forest is a solid choice. Tons of evasion and movement speed with life and res. With the given tree I have around 4k life with 52%+ chance to evade and dodge / spell dodge on top of that. Feels safe. Currently switched out chain for pierce. Got this way a nice 55k dps on split.

But anyway, from where's that 25k dmg difference comming? To be more precise:

Spoiler

My tree + gear + all charges up:

cc 714%
cd 171%
edmg 128%
as 70%
hp 162%
projdmg 145% (Drillneck)

Bringing 80,179% crit chance, 406,5% crit multi with WAY MORE ele dmg from auras and proj dmg.

Your tree + gear + all charges up:

cc 801%
cd 335%
edmg 193%
as 97%
hp 165%
projdmg 86%

Bringing 89,6495% crit chance, 652,5% crit multi, 27% more attack speed 59% less proj dmg, 65% more elemental dmg.

9% more crit chance, 246% more crit dmg, 27% more attack speed. That can't give 25k dmg difference? Or maybe it actualy can...?? Damn, have no clue. Can you post your dps on chain without charges and crit multi gem? My base without charges (auras up) on a 5link is 18,5k.

Latest guides:
3.11 Loki's Rainbownuke:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2904155
3.7 CI CoC Discharge: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2605608
3.7 Juggernaut life Mjolner: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1846362
Last edited by RicoKGB on Jul 17, 2015, 3:33:13 AM
"
RicoKGB wrote:
Hi,

54k on chain is really impresive.

9% more crit chance, 246% more crit dmg, 27% more attack speed. That can't give 25k dmg difference? Or maybe it actualy can...?? Damn, have no clue. Can you post your dps on chain without charges and crit multi gem? My base without charges (auras up) on a 5link is 18,5k.

[/spoiler]

When i took that pick i was using crit dmg instead of LL, and haven't specced into vaal pact yet. I was using +1 to gems facebreakers (60 crit multi) that buffed wrath to 21. I don't use drillneck, instead i use
since crit multi and WeD is better, i had 30+ WeD on both rings, and belt in a 6l.

You are only using a 5l, which i think is the main dps downgrade. Also WeD gives a huge boost in dps on gear

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info