[3.3] TheAmigoShotz! -Lifebased Windripper Raider! Insane Clearspeed + Deathless Shaper!

"
Djripsaw wrote:

so heres what iv got and from what iv read i guess i sould still be using lvling gear

Plus witch asendeny sould i take for Mf end game

I'd probaly take Champion. It's really tanky, and also giving decent dps output. I think it's the best class for overall windripper builds. Both MF and DPS
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.

What gem links sud i use for maximum dps this the colors i have
"
Djripsaw wrote:

you should use added lightning dmg instead of the critical dmg gem.

-Also added fire dmg doesnt benefit whatsoever, so just use the gem links i listed in the "gem links" section for blast rain
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
Last edited by TheAmigoBoyz on Apr 6, 2016, 1:17:36 PM
"
stoudtlr wrote:
Illmtk, I wouldn't call correcting what i've got wrong so I can do better being a dick. You're helping. So thanks. The rarity gem is already out. I had just got the windripper to replace a 5 link physical damage bow and was playing with the gems to see if I could keep it in there. Nope. Like you said, clears too slow using rarity in a 4L. Thanks for the WED comment. I'll get my added fire swapped out for it.

Yea, just follow amigoshotz' link recommendations for TS, and you should be good. You can then test out various gems because he lists a few options after the crucial TS - WED - Added Lightning links.

"
Djripsaw wrote:

You need to replace Crit Damage gem with Added Lightning. Not a fan of your quiver-no crit chance or multi. Amulet should have mastercrafted flat lightning dmg, but also could be better especially the crit chance. I'm not a fan of aurseize. The combination of the movement speed penalty from Greed's Embrace + Aurseize + Goldwyrm's 10% movement speed is just horrible imo. Keep the chest and boots, replace Aurseize with rare gloves with high attack speed, life, and missing resists. Or if you can afford a facebreaker with ele weakness on hit. You're also running a single damage herald/aura. Where's your wrath aura?
Last edited by illmtk on Apr 6, 2016, 1:24:11 PM
So, just to make sure I understood correctly, you consider Champion to be better for MFing for a Hardcore Perandus playthrough? Even better than the Templar Inquisitor? Is it more tanky?
Just wondering would a 6l Carcass Jack, Varnished Coat be good for this build because i currently don't have greed's embrace and not enough currency to get. Or would the Daresso's Defiance work better?
"
You need to replace Crit Damage gem with Added Lightning. Not a fan of your quiver-no crit chance or multi. Amulet should have mastercrafted flat lightning dmg, but also could be better especially the crit chance. I'm not a fan of aurseize. The combination of the movement speed penalty from Greed's Embrace + Aurseize + Goldwyrm's 10% movement speed is just horrible imo. Keep the chest and boots, replace Aurseize with rare gloves with high attack speed, life, and missing resists. Or if you can afford a facebreaker with ele weakness on hit. You're also running a single damage herald/aura. Where's your wrath aura?
as in the mf section it says to get 2 rings with good mf rolls as before I did have essence worm I think it's called with wrath in it I'm guessing I'll buy one again and sort this , with all this help I'll resort my gear and stuff later when I'm bk on the PC but the only other problem I seem to have is intelligents I'm currently on like 77 and that with a +30 node witch is not currently in the skill tree plan so where sud I be getting it as I'll have to remove the node at some point .

New Upgraded gear and gems sortted Stil tho my res is shocking
"
Djripsaw wrote:
as in the mf section it says to get 2 rings with good mf rolls as before I did have essence worm I think it's called with wrath in it I'm guessing I'll buy one again and sort this , with all this help I'll resort my gear and stuff later when I'm bk on the PC but the only other problem I seem to have is intelligents I'm currently on like 77 and that with a +30 node witch is not currently in the skill tree plan so where sud I be getting it as I'll have to remove the node at some point .

There are many different choices on how to utilize auras. 1) go essence worm (wrath+2 heralds) but you lose out on mf. 2)spec into the charisma aura nodes and use wrath + HoI 3)Empower 4+ Enlighten 3/4 + HoI + Wrath. Option 1 is dps. Option 2 and 3 are more suitable for an mf spec--2 being the budget method. Wrath is the bane of every windripper's existence. I'm 94 and I'm still specced into two +30 int nodes. Otherwise get the int on jewels/jewelry.
"
illmtk wrote:
"
Djripsaw wrote:

There are many different choices on how to utilize auras. 1) go essence worm (wrath+2 heralds) but you lose out on mf. 2)spec into the charisma aura nodes and use wrath + HoI 3)Empower 4+ Enlighten 3/4 + HoI + Wrath. Option 1 is dps. Option 2 and 3 are more suitable for an mf spec--2 being the budget method. Wrath is the bane of every windripper's existence. I'm 94 and I'm still specced into two +30 int nodes. Otherwise get the int on jewels/jewelry.

yea basicly any build needs to take an int node or two, i just didn't put it in the trees, since its really gear dependant

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info