[3.3] TheAmigoShotz! -Lifebased Windripper Raider! Insane Clearspeed + Deathless Shaper!

"
Raggon wrote:
What ascendancy would you recommend for HC?

Champion for sure. Its really damn tanky with the permanent fortify.
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
"
illmtk wrote:
...Survivability and damage is more important than going full retar-I mean magic find. It's nice but it shouldn't prioritize over how fast you can clear a map imo.

I've been thinking about that comment for a couple days and you're completely right. Insane MF numbers aren't that great if all you can do is farm Voll. Might be lucrative, but would get pretty boring. Switched my gear up a bit because of this. Now I got maxed res, 20k dps on 5 frenzy and 3 power, and MF is about 30/225. QOL is a whole lot better without the speed penalty of Greed's. Might drop rarity a bit more and switch to facebreakers once i get better gear so I can cap my res again without the +15 all from Aurseize.

New Gear
Spoiler

Ignore the links in Daresso's. TS is all I use so those other gems are just being leveled for something else.
Last edited by stoudtlr on Apr 9, 2016, 3:11:54 PM
"
stoudtlr wrote:
I've been thinking about that comment for a couple days and you're completely right. Insane MF numbers aren't that great if all you can do is farm Voll. Might be lucrative, but would get pretty boring. Switched my gear up a bit because of this. Now I got maxed res, 20k dps on 5 frenzy and 3 power, and MF is about 30/225. QOL is a whole lot better without the speed penalty of Greed's. Might drop rarity a bit more and switch to facebreakers once i get better gear so I can cap my res again without the +15 all from Aurseize.

You should check out this thread on a hybrid mf'er with windripper https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1581803/page/1. I recommend reading not only OP but the whole 10 pages to see what people have to say and it's very enlightening. Basically OP made 23 ex in 300 maps in 30 hours with 190iir/43iiq (not counting windripper stats). A must read for magic finders.
Last edited by illmtk on Apr 9, 2016, 4:32:46 PM
"
illmtk wrote:

You should check out this thread on a hybrid mf'er with windripper https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1581803/page/1. I recommend reading not only OP but the whole 10 pages to see what people have to say and it's very enlightening. Basically OP made 23 ex in 300 maps in 30 hours with 190iir/43iiq (not counting windripper stats). A must read for magic finders.

Awesome thread! I somehow missed that one in my MF search. Two other good threads for MF info that I've read are:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1210745
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/725812

They both came to similar conclusions. About 60-80 IIQ and 300-350 IIR seems to be the sweet spot before you start running into diminishing returns.

I've already created a spreadsheet of possible gear choices to get me around those numbers while still getting max res and some crit, multi, and other dps on gear. Now to start farming and saving the currency for it.
You guys prefer this build over CausticArrow-build with high IIR/IIQ ?
I picked up mana reserve nodes and added enlighten to wrath so could drop ring :)
HI guys :) so WHat is the best to go For ascendancy class to get the Best dps :)

Thx a lot

Meshow
"
michaud808 wrote:
HI guys :) so WHat is the best to go For ascendancy class to get the Best dps :)

Thx a lot

Meshow

Well it depends on if you want actual dps, or dps with certain buffs you have to keep up by killing stuff
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
Can we still shock enemies with this? Wrath says unable to shock enemies, but I'm not sure if that means without other lightning damage or at all.

Can we still shock enemies or are we losing the 30% rarity from WR?
"
Trikzed wrote:
Can we still shock enemies with this? Wrath says unable to shock enemies, but I'm not sure if that means without other lightning damage or at all.

Can we still shock enemies or are we losing the 30% rarity from WR?

The herald of thunder lightning bolt cannot shock, but yes all your attacks can shock. I promise :)
Last edited by TheAmigoBoyz on Apr 13, 2016, 1:18:23 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info