[3.3] TheAmigoShotz! -Lifebased Windripper Raider! Insane Clearspeed + Deathless Shaper!

guys remember you can always catch me ingame with questions and stuff ;)
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
Last edited by TheAmigoBoyz on Apr 13, 2016, 1:17:52 AM
"
TheAmigoBoyz wrote:

Also, a few questions/notes.

This node isn't on the skilltree anymore
Spoiler

Wouldn't it be a pretty sizable damage increase to get these 20 dex points if using Static Electricity above them?
Spoiler

Is there a reason you don't recommend getting this 40% WED with 6% Ele Pen, or a higher rate of increased evasion with All Res?

Ele Damage -
Spoiler

Evasion and All - Res
Spoiler

I know everyones build will differ based on their gear but I thought these were pretty strong nodes that weren't recommended.

One last thing, I haven't been specing into the frenzy points since I don't use Frenzy. Is this a bad idea or does the skilltree just assume people are using Frenzy as their single target?
Last edited by Trikzed on Apr 13, 2016, 1:44:06 AM
1. It was shifted, its technically in the same place, right next to the crit nodes, but its also a pretty inefficient cluster.

2. No, or at least nothing compared to what you could get with 2 points elseewhere.

3. That cluster had lower values of WED and no ele pen in the iteration of the skill tree when this picture was posted.

4. Inefficient.
For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff
"
Etherfire wrote:
1. It was shifted, its technically in the same place, right next to the crit nodes, but its also a pretty inefficient cluster.

2. No, or at least nothing compared to what you could get with 2 points elseewhere.

3. That cluster had lower values of WED and no ele pen in the iteration of the skill tree when this picture was posted.

4. Inefficient.

Is the evasion and all res really that inefficient compared to the evasion and life node above Bravery? You'd save 1 skill point by not having to go through the 3% attack speed which could probably get you way more DPS elsewhere. 18% evasion + 12% max life doesn't seem quite as good as 48% evasion + armor and 18% all res especially since a majority of the gear we use can't roll resist, and it's super expensive to get jewelery with the DPS rolls and resist. For people using Daresso's Defiance that 48% could basically cancel out the 50% armor you lose from Acrobatics as well. Correct me if I'm wrong, I'm just curious.

Also I find that Elemental Focus adds more damage to Vaal Burning Arrow than Added Lightning Damage (at least at this point for me)
Last edited by Trikzed on Apr 13, 2016, 3:11:52 AM
"
Trikzed wrote:
"
TheAmigoBoyz wrote:

Also, a few questions/notes.

This node isn't on the skilltree anymore
Spoiler

Wouldn't it be a pretty sizable damage increase to get these 20 dex points if using Static Electricity above them?
Spoiler

Is there a reason you don't recommend getting this 40% WED with 6% Ele Pen, or a higher rate of increased evasion with All Res?

Ele Damage -
Spoiler

Evasion and All - Res
Spoiler

I know everyones build will differ based on their gear but I thought these were pretty strong nodes that weren't recommended.

One last thing, I haven't been specing into the frenzy points since I don't use Frenzy. Is this a bad idea or does the skilltree just assume people are using Frenzy as their single target?

Well i might just take down the picture, as it is outdated. All the skilltrees except the templar are taking the 40% WeD with penetration (templar doesnt need penetration as it ignores it). If you look at the skilltrees themselves it should solve most problems :)
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
-Oh and frenzy charges benefits all skills. From the wiki:
Bonuses granted by frenzy charges:
4% increased Attack Speed per Frenzy Charge
4% increased Cast Speed per Frenzy Charge
4% more Damage per Frenzy Charge

be aware that this is MORE damage which means that it's multiplied by your damage, so technically with 3 charges, you'd get atleast 12k extra damage counting you have 100k damage, without taking the attack speed bonus in consideration.
"
Trikzed wrote:

Also I find that Elemental Focus adds more damage to Vaal Burning Arrow than Added Lightning Damage (at least at this point for me)

Elemental focus adds more damage yeah, but remember that it makes you unable to shock, which also is a 50% multiplier. Vaal burning arrow can hit three times and if the first one shocks, it will increase the second ones by 50%.
Last edited by TheAmigoBoyz on Apr 13, 2016, 10:10:54 AM
"
TheAmigoBoyz wrote:
"
Trikzed wrote:

Elemental focus adds more damage yeah, but remember that it makes you unable to shock, which also is a 50% multiplier. Vaal burning arrow can hit three times and if the first one shocks, it will increase the second ones by 50%.

Good point. For the Ice Golem - Blood Rage - Enhance, what exactly does this do? Does Blood Rage proc off Ice Golem hits somehow or does it give the Ice Golem health leech? Also, how does Enhance work?
"
Trikzed wrote:
"
TheAmigoBoyz wrote:
"
Trikzed wrote:

Good point. For the Ice Golem - Blood Rage - Enhance, what exactly does this do? Does Blood Rage proc off Ice Golem hits somehow or does it give the Ice Golem health leech? Also, how does Enhance work?

No, i just put them in the same item because i needed sockets. However if you have a level 2+ enhance, bloodrage should start getting quality which means that you'll get a higher attack speed bonus from it.
Last edited by TheAmigoBoyz on Apr 14, 2016, 1:27:08 AM
"
Rav3nEx wrote:
I picked up mana reserve nodes and added enlighten to wrath so could drop ring :)

I did the same and I like it. Will still get the ring and spec out of those at some point probably, but it works great for now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info