Low fps or fps drops.

same shit here: with samsung 840pro, radeon r9 270, i7 4770K
To play Hardcore with that spikes not possible.
Made two forums about the topic and not a solution, have a gtx 760, i7-4770S, and go as low as 25 fps. Fix this GGG please! :(
Posted earlier today but have the same issue. Yesterday suddenly I go from 200+ fps all the time to getting 30fps standing still in town. Actual gameplay drops me to <30fps or worse, a Perandus pack puts me in single digits. Game is basically unplayable right now.
Same, this is fucking bullshit.. The game is unplayable for me, I will drop from 90 fps down to fucking 0 from casting Herald of Ash, fucking Herald of Ash!!!
same here , unplayable blade vortex past the 70´s levels, same goes for any other builds with too many links + auras/heralds. Game freezes fpr 2s at a perandus chest. FPS ups and downs while near larger packs of monsters. I tried everything from simple solutions such as "add --nosound" up to a remake of my system, nothing is helping so faar.

I feel sad but I cant play and wont play until they give us options to turn off more graphic stuff. Especially for larger groupplay this would be so much better... ButI guess nothing will happen in the nearest future as I found out people cry for this since nearly 2 years now
I'll share my experience with PC gaming over the last year....

The Witcher 3: 1440p / Max settings = 60 fps constantly

Grand Theft Auto 5: 1440p / Max settings / 4x MSAA = 60 fps constantly

The Division: 1440p / Almost max settings = 60 fps constantly

Path of Exile: 1080p / Low shadows = 60 fps sometimes, very frequently dropping as low as 20-30
IGN: EmpathicAmoeba
Literally years go by and performance issues remain. Upgraded my computer a few times during these years, can run pretty much every game with stable 60fps+ but PoE runs so badly. Constant fps drops are so annoying and it's becoming a deal breaker for me. Getting tired of waiting for some improvements and optimizations but nothing happens - in fact with each patch things get worse. So incredibly disappointing.
This Game uses the CPU heavily instead of most other games where the GPU is the bottleneck. Obviously AMD users will have problems here since the the performance per core sucks compared to i5 or i7.

running from ssd and putting the the poe shadercache on ramdisk may help to avoid lag spikes.
Last edited by hcl on Mar 14, 2016, 7:44:45 PM
keep pushing this thread
Was hoping for improvements in recent patch, but same old same old. Can't run maps (too many mobs), can't run lab (getting killed at izaro because of fps lag is real awesome), pretty tired of messing around with alts.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info