Low fps or fps drops.

I've got the same problem aswell , game starts with 80 fps and then in battle it drops to fucking 0 to 2 max especially when using beyond leaguestones , when the monsters from beyond spawn i just lag and mostly die.

Meanwhile i can play Overwatch with constant 70 fps....

Logic ?
"
Crasss wrote:
A more serious developer would have adressed this already, ever sinse the DX11 update the game runs very uneven. The best i can do is to run it in DX9 with --waitforpreload --nopreload --noasync -gc 1 in Predicative networkmode but the FPS still jump up and down like crazy. My system isn't even braking a sweat either, 20-25% utilization...The performence get progressivly worse going from Normal -> Maps. Diablo III for example runs hotter, but @60FPS all the time, why can't we have some of that. The engine is fubar to the core, so i think we are stuck with this unfortunately.

They need to hire someone who know what they are doing. This wouldn't been accepatble if you payed for it, but alas...

You are a legend, man. This launch options solved my problem with fps drops! Now i can play PoE in Fullscreen on any resolution without any problem! Thank you very much!
Sorry for the Necro, but this has to be said. I recently purchased a beast of a machine. Top of the line everything. I accepted the fact that I can't run this game in 4K, big deal. But 1080p with a build that really couldn't get much better without spending $10,000? Come on GGG, get your shit together. The frame rate issues are pathetic. AND, you have another expansion coming.....I shouldn't have to turn all graphics settings down/off with a 1080Ti GPU just to run your stupid game.
Last edited by Anointedone on Jun 10, 2017, 11:47:19 AM
Having same problem here.
Ryzen 5 1500x, GTX 1080 founder edition, 16gb ram, win 10.

The game works smoothly right after installation or reinstall. After one restart, it's back to shitty again.
Last edited by ironpeg on Jun 11, 2017, 4:55:53 PM

maybe this is what we wait for? We'll see next week. I wish, i really wish...
no. it's still bad,but now it seems to sync up with when a boss is about to do a big move, or when i'm near traps that can kill me easily.

just died for the first time in an uber lab because my fps would drop every time i went near a trap.

it doesn't do it always but every now and then it decides "yes. now is a good time to kill him."

it's so coincidental every time I can't help but muse about it being a feature meant for hardcore players to send them back to standard.

Stuff like this is why I don't play HC. These people fail to provide a reliable and consistent service and therefore I do not dare try and be competitive in an environment where one mistake means death when I am not the sole source of mistake making. Unless you count playing hardcore as a mistake.
Last edited by magicspin on Aug 17, 2017, 11:47:29 AM
To everyone with this issue - make sure your Windows is fully updated :)
This actually helped me! From drops to 40fps to constant 60 on DX11 max details on GTX970 and Ryzen 1600.
;>
"
ispas_ wrote:
"
Crasss wrote:
A more serious developer would have adressed this already, ever sinse the DX11 update the game runs very uneven. The best i can do is to run it in DX9 with --waitforpreload --nopreload --noasync -gc 1 in Predicative networkmode but the FPS still jump up and down like crazy. My system isn't even braking a sweat either, 20-25% utilization...The performence get progressivly worse going from Normal -> Maps. Diablo III for example runs hotter, but @60FPS all the time, why can't we have some of that. The engine is fubar to the core, so i think we are stuck with this unfortunately.

They need to hire someone who know what they are doing. This wouldn't been accepatble if you payed for it, but alas...

You are a legend, man. This launch options solved my problem with fps drops! Now i can play PoE in Fullscreen on any resolution without any problem! Thank you very much!

Running cheap with AMD, Ryzen 5, and Radeon RX 570. Followed these directions to help with FPS(90 in town, 59 in heavy graphics fight). DirectX 11 works better imo. Windows Update may also help. Still running on low settings, but have resolution to the max. Load time for the game and in between each zone is kindof long even with SSD, likely do to the pre-load settings. Am running in Windows 7 -- don't trust an OS which includes advertisements

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info