Low fps or fps drops.

"
Moqqa wrote:
keep pushing this thread

Don't worry i will.
Pas ici pour rendre service ;).
Un jeu avec autant de qualités que de défauts, malheureusement ignorés et soutenus par une marée de supporters nolifes sans aucune objectivité.
BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMPS for this one
im a new player here. i can play most of the other games in high settings. this game just rekt my pc and i dont even know why

my pc specs
Spoiler
Okey the lagg spikes(Some are shorter some are longer) are horrendius BUT when I use flesh offering and the screen locks it self for 2-3s and im dead, thats bullshit.

All my games on my pc runs okey but POE is just melting away.
My SRS Necro, unplayable since the lagg spikes makes it unable to move from dangerous objects etc.
My trapper I may not have to say anything causse all traps=boom=spikes from hell.
Do i need to reroll a Guardian Aurabot or what :>
These FPS drops/lagspikes are caused by some feature that is currently bugging for alot people. Standing in town is about the same for me as ecountering 2-4 perandus chests before latest big patch.

It would be nice to get some answers soon for this after 2-3 days of this bug, that makes this unplayable at least for me (solid 20-80 fps down to 0-20 and hard stuttering)
Same performance issues here.

i5 3570k (stock, no OC)
AMD Sapphire 7950 Boost (stock, no OC)
12GB DD3 1600
Windows 7

Game is installed on a Samsung SSD 850 EVO. I'm using a BenQ 144Hz monitor @ 1080p.

When I'm in town with people around my fps is between 140-200. In maps with patches of frozen ground FPS drops all the way down to 6 when in combat.

Ingame settings are all lowest / off!
Same for me.. I have a High-end PC no Problems with other games but with poe if im in a Party its like almost frozen screen and sometimes a dc. I really dont know what to do now..
SAME THING!!!

man GGG needs to fix their game engine, most of my friends with older comps are playing fine

i7 920 @ 2.67GHz (old i know)
12Gig ddr3 1600
nvidia geforce GTX 760

Running multiple ssd; 1 for OS (ocz - vertex3)
2 for PoE (ocz - vertex3)

BenQ monitor @144hz (windowed fullscreen @1920x1080)

Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit

HELP US GGG!!

ign - PewPewZombieSs
I have the same problems as you guys...only I have bad pc
duo core 2.26 GHz
2GB RAM
256 MB video
Still when I started playing the game before Awakening It was fine on low settings.I stoped playing for a few months and now I'm playing again but the game crashes all the tame.Constant fps drops and screen freezes for 1-2 sec (just enogh so I can die :D ) I'm playing other games on low settings and everything is fine but in this game it's just unplayable..It's such a good game in my opinion but I think that something needs to be done becouse If I'm having problems with the game you may say "Well what do you expect with that kind of shitty pc " but then why people with high end gaming pcs are having the same problems ? It shouldn't be like this.I'm hoping for GGG to fix the game in some way becouse the game is great and I want to play it even in low settings.It's totaly worh the time and the grinding unlike some other similer games.I forgot to mention that I have big latency..it goes from 70 to over 100 when the screen freezes....the same with the fps from 100 goes to 6.
I too get FPS Drops. Usually with the Perandus chest but sometimes it happens and I dont know why.

I have an i7 920 OC @ 3.6ghz, 16gb 1600DDR3, AMD R9 290, and an SSD. I usually get 60 fps with VSYNC on. I also get a pretty constant 120fps if I turn off VSYNC and use MSI Afterburners Framelimit set to 120. The computer runs most games at very high settings.

I have also run the game from a RAMDrive and it gets no difference in performance. Many people say that the FPS drops are due to asset loading, but a RAMDrive is much faster than an SSD.

These big FPS drops go down to 10-30 FPS. It is really brutal to try to play the game like that. Especially since it jumps back up to 60 or 120 for a few seconds too. Very inconsistent.

It seems to be a pretty universal thing with the performance of the game from a lot of different people. Has anyone solved it or is it just the game needs better optimization??
"
Strimlaren wrote:
Same here. 250+ fps but the game stutters like crazy. It was fine two days ago but now it's nearly unplayable.

edit:
Turning on predictiev mode seems to solve the issue for me.

you made my day.. thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info