Low fps or fps drops.

"
jaav wrote:
This is funny that GGG do some new fancy effects than work on optimization, none has been changed from beta( oh sorry, it's getting worst by every next update). On my Geforce GTX 750Ti boost + cpu 4cores x 2.8, 8GB, ssd drive, game often drop to 7-15fps. Even on low settings, no shadows.
They don't even care about 2-3x more players they would get if this game would be good optimized.

Effects can make revenues for them while FPS optimization is a long way and hard to get result straight way.

My 2 cents in, seeing FPS dip intermittently.
I habe the same problem.
Every other game runs extremely smooth on high or ultra setting. In PoE on the other hand the fps drop from 250 to between 1 and 10 nearly every fight.

Running win 10 with an i5, 16gb ram, a SSD on which the game is installed and an AMD Radeon R9 270x.

I now play on lowest graphics settings which helped a little bit but I still get lagg spikes.
Please fix!
I'm experiencing extreme lag-issues, escpecially when it comes to areas with weather effect:rain or party play. In solo-play, fps still go up in spikes from time to time. AMD Radeon 6870. No equivalent issues with any other game.
any solution to this problem yet?
same problem here , fps drop to 2 !!!
foolish mortal, only skilled players blessed by RNGesus himself can ever farm one, not you!
yeah i got same problem and i am able to play other more demanding games without problems on highest settings act 1 and 2 are ok not to big drop but from act 3,4 and maps 73+(lower lvl maps dont have fps drop almost at all) it drop like crazy to 10-15 fps from usual 120 sometimes it even freze for about a 0,5-1 sec
I think the problem is the game engine nothing we can do here as users. Hope GGG could fix this fps problem. I died a lot of times due to encounter large pack monsters near a shrine and I could barely move my character. BTW my pc is pretty solid and the game is installed on SSD drive.
IGN:ericwhm
2600k and a fury x CCC 15.11.1, 1440p with 144hz freesync, game runs terrible. Vsync on hold 144 but spikes all over the place up and down. Running around town causes it to jump from 144 to 167fps. Every fight with groups of monsters especially perandus mobs drops fps to 2 and sends frame time through the roof, sometimes 300 frametime. Tried every configuration of CCC settings and ingame settings.

KEEP BUMPING UNTIL THIS IS FIXED!
i7 4790k / R9 270x / 12GB ram / Game on SSD / WIN 10 64bit / AMD Crimson 16.11 driver / Stable 30ms

Game runs like a crap! Opening boxes or engaging the Perandus mobs is literally killing my fps!

This game will be never playable for new gen PC-s, until they make a new engine or optimized the game for new gen....

But i managed to make this poor optimized game to work somehow by disabling the tessellation in CCC and capping the FPS via RiveraTuner because in game v-sync don't have triple buffering and without the RiveraTuner i get drops to 1-15 fps! on my riG! cmon !

Also whit Multithreaded CPU-s like mine you should disable Hyperthreading and work whit CPU affinity because its F*** up! Default its use full one core on my i7 4790k ! like WTF!! so change the CPU affinity right like this http://www.tomshardware.co.uk/forum/id-1629945/setting-cpu-affinity-prior-launch-app.html
Last edited by CampoS666 on Mar 8, 2016, 3:30:35 PM
everything is really shameful , so many players have this problem , and no one answers ...
the game is currently unplayable

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info