[2.0] Dual Incinerate Totems 100k Aoe dps /// Rank #1 First Day --- Cheap

"
SantaKlouse wrote:
"
Ronskibonski wrote:

im doing pretty fine with 360/28 iir/iiq atm. Playing mostly in party but still fine solo in lvl 75 maps

can i see your current gear setup. im level 85 now and i want to start going for rarity so im curious.

MyGear

Spoiler

+ Goldwyrm.

Need to run purity tho, but could adjust resist on Gear further and took some resist notes instead of damage notes.

Playing with a Quad Curser mostly. That makes things much easier. Dmg still around 80k
Last edited by Ronskibonski on Jul 28, 2015, 6:06:16 AM
Not actually using this build, but thought I'd chime in and say Incinerate totems are awesome. I've been running it in Sire of Shards, which I have to say is probably the most insane clear speed I've ever had. Drop a totem, hits entire screen.

Can really recommend Sire of Shards for overall clear speed.
IGN : Jovial
I've a short question
How to deal with Rare Mobs / Bosses with Resist on Elemantal Dmg?

Im no in Act 4 (The Eternal Nightmare) and in a big bossfight where the bos has "All Elemental Resist" and i dont make any damg with my dual totems ...

how can i solve these problem?

with best +DS_DV+

PS: i run with Fire Penetration and tried Flameability / Elemental Weakness but the boss seems not to get cursed
Last edited by DS_DV on Jul 30, 2015, 8:03:17 AM
I've tried this build out on my old L90 Flame Totem character from 1.3.

My experience is that it is a bit more squishy (mainly due to Arctic Armour no longer being runnable), but damage seems at least to be on par. Even though squishy if hit, it is probably the most survivable build I've tried in 2.0, due to its ability to keep moving while doing damage.

Incinerate seems to kill white/blue mobs slightly slower than FT, but it really shines with yellows or bosses. I'm not using Rain of Splinters (haven't found one), but did manage to find a Spire of Stone. The two other Jewels are Survival Instincts and Assassin's Haste. Not sure I'd use RoS anyway as these kill white/blues fast enough, and I'd like to keep the damage at full against yellows or bosses.

Main advice for anyone using this build, is to keep moving! Seriously, run the whole time perpendicular to enemies while any are even remotely near! Placing the totems is so quick you almost don't need to stop, and you avoid so much damage by keeping on the move. Missiles miss, chargers don't hit you, devourers don't ambush-kill you, and so on. Do not stop unless you absolutely know you're safe!

So.... KEEP MOVING!

My tree (about as in the build):

My gear (this is a semi-MF configuration):
Spoiler

The two top gems in the gloves are only there for levelling, but the two bottom ones are a combination that often saves my bacon:

Throw 3 traps into a group of mobs, and you get instant meat shields. Don't level the Conversion Trap as that lengthen the time the meat shields stay on your side, and you usually want to be able to kill them as fast as possible when everything else is dead. The conversion traps are also very useful to place around strongboxes.

Ice Nova is used for breaking jars etc. There is a lot of currency in those, so worth the slot...
Last edited by Cyzax on Jul 30, 2015, 7:19:18 PM
A perfect Rain of Splinters is only 30% less Dmg... Thats around 500 Dmg less... so only 4k.
Thats not really noticable and increase ya Clearspeed by a huge amount.
The Cone gets so big with enough projectile speed that in covers up a pretty huge area.

Did Atziri in Warbands league without any Death.

Edit update:
Managed to get 420/50 iir/iiq

6L Greed's Embrace... Yey xD

Culling 81er Maps currently with a friend.
So I have a problem. I'm trying to use an MF low life item. It's the boots that increase IIR by 100% at low life. The problem is, I can't see anything in dungeons lol! I noticed that you can get a passive called Arcane Vision? However, it's very far from the skill tree you've given.

Is there any way to counter this or should I just give up on using it? How does your MF items look like?
"
Skizenine wrote:
So I have a problem. I'm trying to use an MF low life item. It's the boots that increase IIR by 100% at low life. The problem is, I can't see anything in dungeons lol! I noticed that you can get a passive called Arcane Vision? However, it's very far from the skill tree you've given.

Is there any way to counter this or should I just give up on using it? How does your MF items look like?

I would drop it xD

Gear
Spoiler
curious what u guys think of soul mantle? seems like the curses really hurt but the extra totem is a huge damage boost and the curse can be handled with 2 flasks of warding. more ES and 7L potential as well.
quick question about

is it viable?

currently running >
Exiled for Eternity
"
smartybarty wrote:
<shield question above>

I'm currently running this:

IMHO it is a better solution than Safell's, but I don't really think there is too much difference... Given that I have a tendency to run around like a headless chicken, I use the standard block chance quite often :-p

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info