[2.0] Dual Incinerate Totems 100k Aoe dps /// Rank #1 First Day --- Cheap

"
Sluffen_Hard wrote:
So im going to be following your guide, can you tell me what parts of the tree you got at certain levels. Also any problems on certain boss and can this build run high level maps with out super expensive gear?

Im only Using Tabula and Three Dragons currently. The rest of my Gear is just to Cap resists and get Life.
Got 4,8k HP and with better Gear probably + 1000-1500 Es and up to 5k+ HP

Doing Maps up to 76 at the moment with no problems.. Don't have any higher Maps.
U just need to use your Totems smart and you are mostly safe.
Last edited by Ronskibonski on Jul 14, 2015, 10:02:45 PM
"
Runninglegs wrote:
Would you recommend this build for HC or only SC?

Its like playing Flametotem. In hc maybe i would take more HP notes. But u should be fine.
Leveling is easy with Flametotems. Just using them cause they doing much better damage and got higher clearspeed, cause their AOE is better then Flametotem's
Last edited by Ronskibonski on Jul 14, 2015, 10:04:49 PM
"
mecheslav wrote:
"
voidukkha wrote:

about passive tree: are the totem cast speed nodes below the life wheel not worth taking?

You need 5 points to get 40% totem duration, 45% placement speed, 8% cast speed.

For 5 points you can get 9% cast speed and 1 jewel. Incinerate totems should be pretty cheap to recast them, so, maybe, you should not care about duration.

And i'm still interested why Incinerate? Soul Mantle 7-link 3-totem? Or something else?

Yepp Right.
I just using them cause u dont have to care about Mana (save's some Notes) and the Aoe is better with Rain of Splinters then the Flame Totem's. it doesn't hurt the Build much if u decide to use LMP too.
Another point, that u easy are able to respec into IIR/IIQ and still got awesome clearspeed.
And last but not least im not a big fan of Flametotems =P
Currently 1 Totem only cost's 25 Mana 6L
Hello.
Would you kindly add a few brackets of leveling trees and a quick explanation of each, i.e. why here first and how it benefits us.
Otherwise thanks for the guide, hope you'll continue to support and update it ;)
Hello,

Can i switch The Three Dragons, Golden Mask for Alpha's Howl, Sinner Tricorne? or The Three Dragons, Golden Mask it`s essential for the build?
Alright, so i got soul mantle at 49 and switched from flame totem to this incinerate totem with the following results (i am now lvl67 in act 4 merc):
- incinerate totem does significantly more dmg (4L soul mantle incinerate totem compared to 5L flame totem)
- mana cost is super low which is awesome; i run anger+HoL+HoI (without enlighten, just the templar aura wheel) on mana and a lvl 12 clarity on life
- rain of slinters is not required! In fact, i wouldnt use it at all; i tested it in a3m and a4m (i got a 32% one which is not too bad (perfect would be 30%)) and the clear speed increases not significantly while significantly reducing dmg vs bosses and rare monsters because:
- it does not shotgun, meaning the 2 additional projectiles wont hit the same target, i.e. single target is effectively reduced (by 32% in my case).
- the additional projectiles form a cone (just like
http://hydra-media.cursecdn.com/pathofexile.gamepedia.com/9/96/Lesser_Multiple_Projectiles_skill_screenshot.jpg) and by the nature of positioning of totems it will only hit some of the mobs of a pack at a time (the angle of that cone is relatively narrow) so the effect is far less than attacking 3x the amount of mobs at a time than with 1 projectile.

im currently not using three dragons. soul mantle isnt mandatory either (2 totems on a 5L chest will deal enough dmg).

Im got dual curse nodes and clear trash mobs with 1 totem + flamability + ele weakness.
I use fire golem.

Im considering:
- using adds x lighting damage to spells weapon (1H goes up to ~70 lighting dmg which is huge for our cast speed!) to shock without using three dragons (not sure it if works out yet)
- using this build with Self-Flagellation (jewel) and soul mantle (casting 1 decoy totem + 1 incinerate totem or 1 decoy totem + 2 incinerate totems)... 80% inc dmg...
Last edited by voidukkha on Jul 16, 2015, 4:16:24 PM
Why didn't you go BM + clear mind? Are extra auras you run on mana better than extra life BM provides + clear mind dmg?
"
ignatich wrote:
Why didn't you go BM + clear mind? Are extra auras you run on mana better than extra life BM provides + clear mind dmg?

The damage in this build comes to 50% from auras (the idea of this build is to abuse the high cast speed with adds x dmg to spells)! the damage added to spells from the 3 auras is about the same as the damage of incinerate itself.
To answer your question (without owning clear mind) i did some testing:
Running no auras but having this weapon equipped

i get 4464 damage.
Running anger+HoT+HoI but unequipping this weapon i get 4851 damage.

Now imagine that weapon to be clear mind (you see that that weapon give much more damage..). Then you see that using 3 auras i get much more damage than clear mind (and my auras are only lvl 17, so they will do even more when i get em to 20). Case closed ^^

Clarity reserves 300 life, got absolutely no problem with that.
Last edited by voidukkha on Jul 17, 2015, 11:52:21 AM
Basically I dislike your build drastically but I must admit it is well designed.

people need to understand that totems atm are broken easy. I won't rly bother go incinerate totem. I have almost the same dps on my 5L flame totem right now, it kills anything I've encountered so far with no trouble. (even twinned yolo alched residence map)

Your build sacrifices too much survivability. I rather have 3K less tooltip dps on my totem that clears anything fast enough and my actual 9K armor in crap gear (es torso).

I may switch to incinerate tho for ubber at a point. But not before I finish leveling empower, wich may never happen hence maps do not upgrade. (+1 fire skill torso)

For the record atm, until flame totem gets hammered, I don't see any reason not going marauder for any fire totems, hence you can mass armor / blood magic easily for an extremly similar dps result in the end. (actually close to 11K tooltip dps with crap of the crap wand, tanking shield and lvl19 gems on a 5L)
Last edited by galuf on Jul 18, 2015, 1:18:45 PM
OP in your gloves you have lvl 54 increase duration but you have level 1 cwdt that only affects gems with lvl 38 or lower. Does it work?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info