[2.0] Dual Incinerate Totems 100k Aoe dps /// Rank #1 First Day --- Cheap

FYI/good to know; stacking too much projectile speed isnt so useful; i tried with 140% projectile speed in total; range is huge but unfortunately it wont make the totems see further, so mobs have to come closer than the actual range of the totem before it starts shooting...
Could u play this build as a low life MF?
"
Atlapro wrote:
Could u play this build as a low life MF?

u could, but u need to spec into es ofc and chaos dmg gonna rek u.
im doing pretty fine with 360/28 iir/iiq atm. Playing mostly in party but still fine solo in lvl 75 maps
Any plans for updating the tree after level 81? Just caught up to your level and curious to see which way you're headed.
"
Madous wrote:
Any plans for updating the tree after level 81? Just caught up to your level and curious to see which way you're headed.

it's a 88 Tree, but basically i was aiming for more jewel slots
Last edited by Ronskibonski on Jul 27, 2015, 1:51:53 PM
Could someone tell me, where to get Endurance charges for Immortal Call from please?
Last edited by SlevinKelevra on Jul 27, 2015, 6:51:32 PM
"
SlevinKelevra wrote:
Could someone tell me, where to get Endurance charges for Immortal Call from please?

CWDT-Warlord's Mark-IC-Increased Duration
"
SlevinKelevra wrote:

U could just use enduring cry, but i wouldn't suggest ya to Taunt enemys tho.
I just using it to prevent to get double charged by rhoas or something like that.
Phase run is a pretty nice defend mechanic, since ya loose much aggro after ic.
Base Duration + Inc duration is already pretty decent.

And if u really looking for enduring charges just use enduring cry, doedre or daressos defiance + skill + culling strike. Or instead of daresso defiance use warlords mark + skill + culling strike.

But standing still much more dangerous then running arond tho.
Build pretty much focus on running around and just stand still for casting totems tho.
Most of the time u are busy to keep up running and casting totems since the clear speed is very fast
Last edited by Ronskibonski on Jul 27, 2015, 11:04:46 PM
"
Ronskibonski wrote:

im doing pretty fine with 360/28 iir/iiq atm. Playing mostly in party but still fine solo in lvl 75 maps

can i see your current gear setup. im level 85 now and i want to start going for rarity so im curious.

MyGear
IGN:SANTAKLOUSE
Hey Guys this is my variation of the build with current level 87 gear
Gear

Passive Tree
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwAAA3UEswhnDc0QzBEtFm8XLxg8GFYaOBpsHM4c3CHDJKok2CcvKhMrUCycLag1kjbpOtg64TwtPQ9Bh0WdRtdN41NSVdZX4Vh3WOVZ81orXl1fBGP9ZOdmVGaeb55xhXIPeuZ7IHvDfIN8u4CkgpuDCYNfg8yFbYV7jxqQVZDWkSuTOpo7muCbXZ2uogCj8qcIp5Somq-nsUKxkLc-t9a9J76AwGbE9sau0f3VgdWm2CTYvdq521nhc-Nq6-7sOO088B_xs_JF8pf4k_ll-ej60v4K_lT-h_6P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info