[DISCONTINUED] GROUNDSLAMMER BUILD

why don't you chose ascendency class?
"
So this is supposed to be the finished tree, although it might change with updates.

ok cool, so i will change my tree to the new version and build in the fortify support gem

"
The problem im having and what I am literally constantly working on is the fortify buff and gem. I can't figure out the attack-trigger-buff part of it. The build as of now has gotten me to level 78 and I'm still climbing.

all that i found in the wiki: "Grants Fortify on Melee hit" (...) "which reduces incoming damage from hits by 20%" but im sure you already knew that XD

If u specify your question concerning the attack-trigger-buff maybe the community can answer it.

concerning ascendancy class i guess juggernaut/unyielding would be good to increase the advantage of fortify?
@Nackt

Groundslam doesnt trigger the fortify buff.
"
Connorj177 wrote:
@Nackt

Groundslam doesnt trigger the fortify buff.

Yes it does.

@Nackt

I'm using Berserker at the moment. Aspect of Carnage + Crave of the Slaughter + Rite of Ruin.

Juggernaut I'm still on the fence about. Love Unyielding for this build, but not so much the other passives. So much attack speed to pass up on picking Juggernaut and the only passives that have attack speed(Undeniable) has accuracy rating which we don't need.

Last edited by Ratedetar on Mar 20, 2016, 5:52:28 PM
Hi guys what jewels do I use for this? What jewel should I get from yeenas quest?
"
Connorj177 wrote:
@Nackt

So this is supposed to be the finished tree, although it might change with updates.

The problem im having and what I am literally constantly working on is the fortify buff and gem. I can't figure out the attack-trigger-buff part of it. The build as of now has gotten me to level 78 and I'm still climbing.

link it to leap slam? ;D your only *other* attack?
@Ratedetar & @LordRevan

I think ill try that. By linking it to leapslam, you could easily trigger it, then bail out and kill everything. I'll test it and update the build accordingly.

Hey Connor so you got jewel sockets, what jewels am I supposed to put in there? Thanks.
"
Andisheh wrote:
Hey Connor so you got jewel sockets, what jewels am I supposed to put in there? Thanks.

Instead of putting the jewel socket near the passive "Bloody Bludgeon" I put near the passive "Juggernaut", because it has more strength located in the area. So I put the Rapid Expansion Crimson Jewel that will increase the angle of the ground slam skill and increase physical damage (this jewel is only triggered with 50 strength located in radius). In another jewel socket I put Survival Skills Crimson Jewel that increases physical damage and armour

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info