[DISCONTINUED] GROUNDSLAMMER BUILD

"
Hello , i am using your build and its really awesome, can you tell me which jewels do you recommend using with this build?
Also i ascended to Chieftain however i want to ask you which class do you think would be better to use on this build. Thanks

Berserker or Juggernaut. Chieftain would not be a good choice as they're all about dealing damage with totems and we use ground slam.
Hi Can you fix the link for build tree. I'm having problem reading it. The website keep saying it's an old version and will not work
Hi Can you fix the link for build tree. I'm having problem reading it. The website keep saying it's an old version and will not work
@lordiga
Fixed
@Connorj177 Thank you! :D
Why are you using a fortify gem, when it's not even linked to your ground slam -_-
Which ascendancy would you go for? :)
wow the skill tree changed a lot! as you have fortify nodes now im asking myself how do you trigger fortify? in your gear i only see a fortify support gem in a ring, shouldnt fortify be linked to an attack because it is a support gem? o_O

poe wiki: "Fortify is a support gem that grants linked melee skills a chance to give the player the Fortify buff"
Last edited by Nackt on Mar 17, 2016, 12:27:19 PM
another question: is this the final skill tree? i dont want to spend all my refunds if the tree will change again in some days...
Last edited by Nackt on Mar 17, 2016, 12:32:10 PM
@Nackt

So this is supposed to be the finished tree, although it might change with updates.

The problem im having and what I am literally constantly working on is the fortify buff and gem. I can't figure out the attack-trigger-buff part of it. The build as of now has gotten me to level 78 and I'm still climbing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info